It is currently October 19th, 2018, 6:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 saphira...dies? 
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: saphira...dies?
saphira can't die

saphira rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait untill Inheritance comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want inheritance for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27th, 2009, 11:45 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Like Eragon said,"...I can still catch an uncurable disease, or a soldier could stick a sword through me..." They aren't immortal. They can still die.

If you have lived, but not learned, why bother?

Looking past the red waves of my lifeblood, I see my final battlefield, littered with the bodies of the dead, glowing in the flames of Hell. Laying on the bloodied soil, I stare into the grey eyes of death, preparing myself for the final battle...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Color Are You?

May 28th, 2009, 6:15 pm
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

i really hope and doubt that saphira will die.

June 2nd, 2009, 11:36 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

Location: I don't know! How do you expect me to tell you when I don't even know myself!
Affiliation: Elves
I seriously dought that Saphira will die. She is such a vital character in the series. If she were to die, just think what it would do to Eragon. He would go insane! And even if she could still exist inside her eldanari, CP won't end the story with one of his most important characters being stuck without a body. That would be horrible!

"Hey there. Here's something familiar, a bat. Hope you like it." ~Mitsuko Souma (Battle Royale).

"Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone."~Dorothy Parker

Inigo:"You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
Westley: "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die."
~William Goldman (The Princess Bride)

"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know."
— Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl)

June 3rd, 2009, 11:44 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

And there's that tiny problem about her being the last female dragon.

Looking past the red waves of my lifeblood, I see my final battlefield, littered with the bodies of the dead, glowing in the flames of Hell. Laying on the bloodied soil, I stare into the grey eyes of death, preparing myself for the final battle...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Color Are You?

June 4th, 2009, 10:43 pm
New Peasant
New Peasant

well, u see... maybe that point (her being the last female) is more for her death or for her live....
first theory: She is the last female, so she cant die, or else dragons wouldnt exist anymore!!!
second theory: She is the last female dragon... does dragons exist in our time? nope. so maybe she will die and extinct the species (just like dragonheart, when draco dies and goes to the stars... sad, but very nice ending)

but i dont think she will die.... Christopher would be not loved, but HATED for everyone (and me too!!!!!) and also, we can see that he likes too much her to be able to kill her....

Click the dragon and make a visit...

June 7th, 2009, 3:34 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

From what we know about his writing, he isn't the person to condemn a speices to extinction.

What Color Are You?

June 17th, 2009, 5:58 pm
New Peasant
New Peasant

yeah... i really hope you're right...

Click the dragon and make a visit...

June 18th, 2009, 3:42 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

That kinda killed the topic... so, will she die after, before, or during the final battle?

What Color Are You?

June 19th, 2009, 7:41 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

Affiliation: Galbatorix
If she does die it will be either at the end of the final battle or just after Eragon had finally won. Imagine how harsh that would be I don't think CP is that cruel.

RPG's Characters:
Marco's Bio

June 19th, 2009, 8:15 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Or maybe after she lays quite a few eggs.

What Color Are You?

June 19th, 2009, 10:14 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

Affiliation: Galbatorix
Who would she mate with. If you suggest the green dragon several things must happen.
1. They must rescue the green egg
2. It must hatch to a rider the spells said over it unsure that it will hatch for a rider not to the wild
3. Sixth months must pass
4. It must be a suitable mate for Saphira

Or are you suggesting that this is in the distant future this happens in which case what would kill her, why would it be included the plot would be over by this point. Finally what would happen to her HOHs.

RPG's Characters:
Marco's Bio

June 20th, 2009, 7:48 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

She might not disgorge it, because she doesn't want to be so dependent on others.

What Color Are You?

July 8th, 2009, 12:20 am
New Peasant
New Peasant

Affiliation: Elves
Woah!
No, way, will Saphira die, no offence, but CP is not that type of person, he would just make her have to go away or something, because he openly admits that he is attached to all of the main characters.
I thougth once that Saphira could die laying eggs, but no. Not right.
IF SHE DIED:
1. fans would kill him
2. Eragon would be distraught
3. I think that Eragon, like what bradshadeslayer said, he would let anger get hold of him.
REASONS FOR DEPARTURE INTO THE OTHER LANDS/ DEATH:
(for going away)
1. They might decide to find the elf land.
2. They might want to find other land
3. the 3rd egg hatches, and they go off on a merry ride with elf's to find other dragons.
(for deaths)
1. Eragon gets stabbed with a poisoned blade, and he dies heroically killing Galby.
2. Saphira dies in egg laying.
3. Eragon and Saphira are present when galby/other magician commits suicide, with a bang, and they are to close.

BUT.... there are more!!!!
Reasons for the finding of dragons
1. they get the 3rd egg (Oh and on the 3rd egg topic, I have read the books 5 times looking for a hint of what colour it is, but it does not say, so you lot out there ITS NOT GREEN!
2. Dragon riders fly out over the sea, from other lands, and find alla-watsit land (forgot name, eating an cornetto, and cant be bothered to go and get a book)
3. Saphira has eggs (L)
4. the vault of souls has dragon eggs.
5. Gallby has more than one dragon egg left.

Whoa! I could win the fast typing awards for this!
xD took me, 2 and 1/2 mins!
xD

So, anyone like my idea(s)

July 13th, 2009, 6:19 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

A bit vibrant if you ask me. Ok, Saphira and Eragon are going to die. Get over it. Either its going to happen in the distant future, or while he's battling Galby.

What Color Are You?

July 14th, 2009, 5:20 pm