All times are UTC

Heart For The Heartless 
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Post Heart For The Heartless
OOC:
Open for joining. Light plot but open for others to insert their own ideas.

IC:
Anir flew slowly through the desert air, her expression somewhat sad. She had been forced to leave her brother behind in Du Weldenvarden for training from their father, Zeke Blindscale. She felt lonely without her younger brother beside her, waiting patiently for him to guide her. She sighed. Her wings were tired now, now that she thought of it. She sighed once again and pulled them in to land. A small desert town was a bit ahead of her. She landed on the hot sands and padded forward briskly; the ground was scorching on her paws. The white-silver-pale-blue dragoness yawned, content from the warm sun rays soaking into her scales.

A few minutes later she had reached the outer wall of the town. She hesitated, wondering if she would be welcome, then decided what was the worst that could happen, and walked on forward. She was hit hard with the pungent scent of sweat and occasionally blood, but otherwise it seemed rather clean, to her surprise. And then a peculiar smell crossed her nose. It seemed almost familiar to her, but then again not. She tilted her head and followed it.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 9:30 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Bahamut
Post Re: Heart For The Heartless
I just dont understand how it could've gone missing, Bahamut growled in his mind. Recently his Eldunari had gone missing from its resting place. It amazed him enough that some one actually found it, but even more so how they managed to move it. A normal two-legs couldnt have moved it on their own.

For almost a week, Bahamut had been investigating any possible place that could give a hint to where it could be. Obviously for a matter so delicate, he couldnt go around as himself. As much as he loathed doing it, he transformed himself into an elf so that he could go around towns without causing too much attention. His appearance was that he was tall, had black hair and yellow eyes. His attire was full black clothing and cloak. Obviously it looked a little odd to wear black in the heat of the Hadarac border towns. Still the heat didnt bother him and the look appealed to him.

Bahamut found another town on the border, it was smaller than the last one he visited... yet he couldnt over look any place that could give him some form of hint. Slowly he walked into the town as its residents went about their day.

April 11th, 2011, 9:39 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Anir was surprised to find that the scent trail led to a human male. He was certainly an odd looking human. She'd never seen such yellow eyes before. She looked him up and down carefully. He didn't look like he had any draconic blood in him, and yet....his scent was part draconic. Not very strong, perhaps a dragon that had shifted to a twoleg form? Her Aunt Jia could do that. She tilted her head at him, then padded over until she walked beside him as if she belonged there. What are you doing in a town like this, Skulblaka Vinr (Dragon Friend)? she asked curiously unable to help herself. That was her; the trouble maker of her siblings, and the nosiest of all four of them combined.

- - - - - - - - - -

Vermona closed her midnight black eyes. She needed to feed, soon, but the closest place she could go was a nearby human town. She didn't want to feed on humans, she didn't....But her thirst was compelling her to. After a few more minutes of internal struggle she opened her eyes and flashed into a hard sprint toward the town. She was there in under a minute. But still her better nature fought the urge to just pounce, bite, and kill.

Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 9:52 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Bahamut was slightly suprised to a find a dragon come up and walk beside him. Not only that, she could tell that he wasnt human. Bahamut faced away from her. Dealing with something personal... something that isnt your business.
It was strange, whenever Bahamut was in lwo-leg form, it was almost as if he was more calm. The thought really hadnt occured to him before.

Bahamut picked up his pace slightly, trying to avoid the dragon. Then he turned and walked into an alleyway. Hoping to find some seclusion.

April 11th, 2011, 9:59 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Anir huffed at his reply and stopped at the alleyway to gaze after him. Sheesh. I only wondered if I could help you with something. she muttered. She turned to walk away, but a flash of something caught her at the edge of her vision...sparkling like a hundred faceted jewels. It was poised over the human-dragon, preparing to pounce down on him. She spun on her haunches and sprang toward him. Watch out! she cried, pushing him forward so when the creature jumped and landed, it was upon her back and not his. She bucked hard but the creature managed to hang on. She remember from her teachings that this beast must be a vampire, a super-natural being of the night. She twisted and pinned the vampire between her back and the wall of a building. Don't just stand there, help me! she snapped at the human-dragon. He owed her, and he better know....A pain at the juncture of her neck and shoulders brought her back. Her spine arched, and she jerked away, slamming the beast into the other wall and dislodging it finally. But like a flash it was on its feet once more, midnight black eyes fixed on the human-dragon.

Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 10:07 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Bahamut hadnt realized what just happened until he turned around. What in the...? What is that thing? Whatever it was it definately was a predator. It must be on the edge of starvation it look this enraged. Looking at the creature he yelled, "You want me huh? Come on then! I'll make you regret that decision!"

April 11th, 2011, 10:14 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Vermona's midnight black eyes narrowed as she hissed with rage. The dragoness stepped forward with a hiss of her own, but the female vampire didn't care about the dragon. She wanted the human. Her lips peeled to bare her fangs. For how thirsty she was, they were at full length (two inches each), and dripping a clear, diamond like liquid. She snarled now, her gaze fixed upon the human male. She needed him. Needed his blood. To rip his throat out and feel his life poor out of him and into her to sustain her. She needed it. She launched herself at the human, easily bypassing the dragon, her body nearly completely blurred by the speed that she moved. But she was rash in her thirst. She went straight for the throat, her goal obvious in the way her eyes locked at the pulsing point at the base of his neck. Her mouth water as she lunged for it, her jaws opening to latch around his throat.

Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 10:20 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Due to her incredible speed, Bahamut didnt really have time to avoid her. Her fangs latched onto his neck and he could he blood began to drain. In anger he punched her in the stomach with unnatural strength. Then grabbing her by the arm after she released her lock on his neck, he threw her into the town wall. She smashed through the other side, outside of the city.
Bahamut placed a hand to his neck as he felt warm blood continued to drip out from his wound. Then he walked outside the wall to confront the creature. "You're going to pay for that..."

April 11th, 2011, 10:35 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Anir watched, her eyes widening, as the human-dragon dealt with the vampire. She pounced forward after he'd thrown her into the wall. Wait! She's a vampire, and right now she's insane with blood-thirst! She doesn't know what she's doing, I doubt she evens knows this is happening. she called, though she doubted it would do anything to stop him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Vermona felt a shudder go down her spine with pleasure as she managed to get two gulps of warm, salty-sweet blood down her throat. It felt so good; it relieved the hellish burn that scorched her veins with need. And yet she wanted more. But her prey tore her away from him and tossed her through a wall. She broke through and out the other side, landing, somehow, on her feet in a predatory crouch. She snarled at him, her black eyes glittering with insane need, fangs glistening crimson and dripping the clear liquid.

Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 10:42 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Bahamut watched as she defiantly got back up. Hmph. This creature is much more resilient than I imagined. Bahamut rolled his shoulders. "Alright you leech... come at me. Come see who really is the hunter and who is the prey!"
Although he really didnt have time to deal with this, he still enjoyed that it was somewhat a challange.

April 11th, 2011, 10:56 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Vermona hissed, opening her jaws to change it to a snarl. In her thirst deadened ears, his words sounded more like a challenge than they would have were she more rational. She made a low growl in the depths of her chest, then launched herself at him once more. This time she had more cunning and dodged to his left, coming around behind him. She straightened and snarled, reaching her hands around him to hold him to her as she made to wrench his head back with her free hand. She smelled the blood from her previous attack and her mouth watered, the clear liquid intensifying in its dripping as she made to bite him yet again.

Image Image

April 11th, 2011, 11:03 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

This time Bahamut had a better reaction to her attack. Intinctively he raised his leg and kicked her, just before she couldve reached him. The blow was dealt straight to her face... knocking her back a few feet. Bahamut thought for a moment of what the other dragon had said. If she was truely mindless, why continue to bother with prey that caused so much resistance? Why not just find another target in town that was much weaker? Something was driving this creature to attack him specifically... but why?

April 12th, 2011, 4:45 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Vermona instinctively back flipped with the blow and landed on her feet. Her nose and jaw were broken. She grabbed them with her hand to set them while they healed so they that they wouldn't heal wrong. She winced at the pain as they healed, the process taking longer than the usual six or seven seconds, closer to ten or eleven. She grit her teeth as they finally set back into place, then peeled her lips back in a snarl. His blood smelled so sweet...She wondered if he was entirely human. No human could have blood so sweet as this, it was not possible. Her fangs were slightly smaller than before, and her eyes not such a dark black. More of a muted grey that was gradually shifting to a pale red. But she still needed more,"Sweet blood...so sweet and filling." she murmured, her speech slightly off due to her canines. She had to curl her lips outward to speak, and it seemed that she had a light lisp in her words. She stalked around the human, searching for a chance to pounce, bite, and take her fill.....

Image Image

April 12th, 2011, 4:57 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Bahamut remained where he was. He felt it would be better to let her do all the moving and all the energy wasting. At the same time he was becoming impatient. This had to end soon because he needed to find his Eldunari.

Short...

April 12th, 2011, 6:52 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Vermona halted and lowered deeper into her crouch, her lips quivering around her fangs. Blood rage still clouded her vision, but something got through to her. This human was able to fight back. It was the rare situation when a mortal had any chance to defend themselves. Their sight was so bad at night, when vampires usually hunted, that they had little chances of even seeing their attacker before they were bitten and drunk from until they died of blood loss. This one was different. He did not even seem to fear her, did not flinch from the sight of her fangs or the liquid that slowly dripped from them. And yet this one had thwarted her attack more than once. Her pupils narrowed. A challenge. Her lips spread wide apart in a predatory smile. She enjoyed challenges. She sprang forward and lashed out with her foot toward the side of his knee with just enough for him to go down, at the same time slashing one hand horizontally toward his throat and punching him hard in the stomach with the other.

Image Image

April 12th, 2011, 7:05 am