All times are UTC

Bonded 
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Bonded
Occ: This is one going to be open to all, morwen bring the pain with Wufle xP

IC:
Months had passed as Fenlore continued in his pursuit of Wulfe. The swift movements of his prey astounded him. From leaving Elfrida to pursue Wulfe he moved to Vroengard first. There little remained to even indicate he had been there. From there he had moved down to Eoam where he had barely missed his prey. The hunt continued from Dras~Leona to Uru'baen and even down to the capital of Surda, Aberon. All of his tracking and listening for the slightest whisper of Wulfe had brought him to the Beor Mountains.
He traveled high in the mountains leading Bree along small game trails. He knew he was close to the dwarven city of Buragh but he was not sure how close. His last stop had been in Petrovya where Fenlore had squeezed out as much information from a spy of the empire leading him to this location. Wulfe's activities were sporadic and deceiving so he didn't know why he would be here, nor did he care.
The path had led him on for hours with no visible signs of leveling out any time soon. It was become more and more of a treacherous journey. A small out cropping in the side of the mountain approached and Fenlore took advantage to rest momentarily. He took advantage of the open space to scyr Wulfe. He saw the man but all around him was white, he excepted as much and it gave him a slight hope, for these mountains were an area he rarely visited. Just as Fenlore was about to release the magic Wulfe looked up at him with a devilish look, even though he knew he couldn't be seen. Chills swept over him as he released the magic. Wulfe now knew that he was being watched. Shaking his head Fenlore rose to his feet and grabbed Bree's reins, "Let’s move friend."
Fenlore and Bree traveled for a while longer till the mountains gave away to a clearing. It was far enough into the Beor Mountains to go unnoticed, but large enough to hide a small army on. Fenlore shook his head quickly. He saw no track of an army, nor would one be able to march up that trail. He was sure of it but the area still worried him.
Fenlore dropped Bree's reins and moved ahead to scout. Following the teaching he was given by Elfrida he became invisible and scouted around the immediate area. Nothing seemed to catch his eye except a small brook running out of one of the mountain sides nearby. He returned to Bree releasing the magic, exhausted. The long days of hiking and tracking were taking its toll. He felt Bree's weariness also; he knew that he couldn't ask anymore of his horse today. He then lead Bree to the small brook and camped in a knoll of trees. He dared not light a fire incase unwelcome eyes. He drank his fill from the brook and laid back with some dried meat forcing himself to eat to regain his strength. He smiled at his companions’ antics as the horse moved back and forth till he found a pleasant place to lie.
His thoughts drifted from many subjects. He wanted to be done with this tiresome quest. Sadness filled his mind as he thought of the origins of this quest, on why he was even hunting Wulfe. Elfrida's memories had become a part of him for a long time now. The darkness that had crept into his mind he had been able to keep suppressed all this time. But even suppressed he could still feel the hunger of it. How it longed to be free of his suppression.
Fenlore's eyes flashed open as he heard footsteps. They were close extremely close. He moved quietly grabbing his spear and looking through the trees for the source of the noise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvina's wings burned. She was on her 6 day of flying with only short breaks for water. She had just reached the edge of the Du Weldenvarden.
She had been hiding from the empire, after attack several of their cities, on the Island of Illium. There she slept for three days as dreamed of a voice. Telling her to come and showing her the forests of the Du Weldenvarden. When she woke she felt compelled to travel to the forest and resisted. But the voice continued in her mind as if it were her rider speaking with her. Over the course of a week Alvina resisted the calling of the voice, partly because of pride and partly because of shame. When the eighth day arrived the voice was a constant roar in Alvina's mind driving her mad as she couldn't rest. She took flight then and continued on towards the Du Weldenvarden.
As she traveled close to the Elven forest the voice subsided, but if she tried to tarry any longer then a short break for water the voice would return as loud as before. It drove her to the brink of madness but she still continued on toward the forest with the pressure of the voice hovering inside her mind ready to strike her if she veered slightly from the path.
As she crossed the tree line of the Du Weldenvarden the voice's influence lift. Rest. It simply said completely removing itself from her mind. As the voice left her head her body began to shut down without the voice to force it to move. Her wings folded and from several thousand feet in the sky she plummeted to the ground. As she reached the level of the forest the trees stretched out and grasped her but even the powerful trees of the forest could not completely stop the dragon from crashing to the ground.
Alvina's body was not in good shape from the fall. Her left wing was almost ripped completely off and her two front legs were broken in many places. Also many tree branches pierced through her scales producing deep wounds. She felt none of it though for she was unconscious.

Orome,Zef Horrin
Rien,Esther

April 21st, 2011, 1:48 am
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Affiliation: Urgals
Post Re: Bonded
Wulfe smiled evilly at the army he had begun to gather secretly. He was aware that he had been hunted by Fenlore for months now, and now the half-elf had finally come to the place Wulfe had been preparing. Fenlore wouldn't expect an army - Wulfe had gone through to much trouble to keep the army from making tracks to do so. Fenlore had walked right into his trap. Wulfe smirked, he knew Fenlore was watching him. Wulfe looked over his army, looking for the mercenary dragon he had hired. "Dzroginion, I have a job for you." Wulfe said with a smile that could only be called evil. The small dragon approached. He didn't like Wulfe, but he was getting paid more than he had been by anyone else before.

Dzroginion flew out of the cavern which was hidden by magic, and landed quietly in the clearing. Dzroginion's footsteps were light, sounding more like those of a human than a dragon. Dzroginion sniffed the air, and blinked. He hadn't expected the half-elf to be so close. Dzroginion walked towards the brook, where Wulfe's prey waited. Dzroginion stopped in surprise. It was faint, but the half-elf had a slightly familiar scent to him. Dzroginion looked around, unsure which direction the half-elf was. The dragon didn't want to be taken by surprise if he was attacked.

Daris flew over Du Weldenvarden, enjoying the scenery below him. Suddenly he heard a loud crashing noise. Daris flew in the direction it had come from, contacting a few elf healers who were nearby, telling them to come quickly. Daris landed by the large dragoness, and began using a little of his magic to heal the more serious wounds. How could anyone survive after receiving that many wounds? Daris wondered, willing the elves to hurry.

OOC: Do you want to control the elves?
Sorry it's short...

RP Characters:
Against Galbatorix: Renell and Random Freda Theron Ancell Anette Daris

Against Varden: Astrdell and Bjorn Alan Cor and Zoe Wulfe

Against Neither: Ryuu, Luca, and Altair Kelci Eliora Rianata Calantha Atlanta the Assassin Unknown and Nameless Dzroginion Morena Morwen Terra the Nutty Squirrell: This is my nut... Oh look! There's another one! IT's MINE! Leave it alone!

Against Both: Zylia Amarok Doubt Melantha Elfrida: Burn the Past, and be Free of it--Else you will hinder your life, and torment you daily. Can you live with that?

April 21st, 2011, 6:06 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Natsu walked through the forest, brushing loose branches and stickies out of his way as he struggled to pass through the densely packed area. I know I heard something from over here...It might have been easier to find some sort of trail or something, Natsu thought in retrospect as he pulled out his sword and swiped cleanly through a particularly large bush of stickies. As he entered the clearing, he realized that he must have already awakened the person he had heard. Darn. This would have been a good clearing for Erza to land in as well, Natsu grumbled.

Natsu's eyes widened as the man grabbed his spear, and Natsu waved his hands back and forth quickly, saying, "No, no! There's no need to get violent. I'm just a bystander passing by," he said, before calming down and grinning. "Just playing. Well, I am a bystander, but I'm not going to freak out like that. Not normally anyways," he said, before getting a closer look at the man, Natsu's arms crossed. He then tilted his head questioningly, "Are you not a human? Your build is different from most humans I have seen," Natsu said.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

April 22nd, 2011, 1:40 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Fenlore stiffened as the elf approached him as if it was common for him to stumble upon unsuspecting travelers. Suspition grew inside of Fenlore, this is where Wulfe should be, he couldn’t trust anyone he would run into in these woods. The Elf spoke to him and Fenlore shifted in his stance turning his full attention to him and moving into a more relaxed but obviously weary stance.
When he heard the Elf comment on what he was he became mildly offended. But he couldn't dwell on it because lately it seemed every person he ran into knew from his looks that he was not human or elf. He could tell that the elf was young but other than that not much was given away by the man. "No I am not human and yes I am human." He answered narrowing his eyes as he concentrated on the Elf. "What brings you out here young Elf? This is far from the forests of the Du Weldenvarden." Fenlore had no desire to fight, least of all an Elf but he couldn't afford to not question the man. His sudden appearance seemed to much of a coincidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness, darkness was all Alvina saw and felt. Her life was slipping away and she knew it. The constant beating of her heart seemed to be playing a tune of sorrow as it began to beat its last beats. Her thoughts drifted shifting to her times as a hatchling. Happier times as she remember. Times she would do anything to get back. Then to time of sadness as the war began. Her thoughts raced in her head as her time among this world was drifting away.
Tick...Tock....Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock
Her life drained away as she laid there waiting for it to end. It came to a point where no coherent thought came from her mind. Only images of the one she always missed, Fen. Her heart gave away then into silence and she drifted away. I'm coming Fen.... She was able to think before her mind gave away.

Alvine woke up in the air with endless green fields bellow her. I must be dead. She thought sheepishly as she looked around seeing the most beautiful land she had ever laid eyes on. She flew for what she thought was hours, never growing tired and always desiring to see more. Something entered in her mind, she tried to block it but found no way to do such a thing.
Come... It said simply. With horror and anger she suppressed what had entered her mind locking it away.
Then something familiar touched her mind. Something she had not felt in over a century but she knew right away what it was. It was Fen calling for her. She raced towards the sound till her rider came into view. She opened her mind to his and shared everything that had happened with him. All she could say though was, I missed you...I missed you...
I missed you too friend of my heart.Fen said looking up at her, causing her heart filled with joy. She was where she belonged now. She began to descend towards her rider when the voice spoke again, Come.

Occ: Alvina is basically on the fringe of death. Almost dead but not quiet, her heart quit beating and her mind isn't active at the end of the post. I know I made it hard to post a reply to her but it is needed for now ^^

Orome,Zef Horrin
Rien,Esther

April 22nd, 2011, 10:31 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

"Young Elf? You hardly look older than twenty-five," Natsu said, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "If you are older than you look, and a part of you is human, then the other part might be...Elf?" Natsu asked. "What difference does it make if it isn't near Du Weldenvarden? As an Elf, am I expected to stay in Ellesmera for my entire life," Natsu said in more of a statement than a question. He is very tense, Natsu noted to himself. Was he expecting someone else?

In response to the man's question, Natsu grinned and said, "I'm looking for a clearing large enough for me and my dragon." Natsu wondered if the man would believe him. Not many would go around and tell an already weary stranger that he or she was a Dragon Rider. "And is there a reason I am being interrogated? Don't take that offensively as if you do recognize any, it isn't intentional, but back to my previous question. Why are you so tense?"

----------------------

Erza licked her lips, satisfied with the still-lingering scent of deer meat. She had taken more time hunting than usual lately, but only so that she could move at a steady pace. She wasn't needed anywhere, and Natsu can take care of himself perfectly. Her face dropped. Could he? While he was adept at making friends, he also had somewhat of a playful nature. While that isn't necessarily a bad thing, some might take offense to it. Either way, I'm sure he is fine she thought, reassuring herself.

April 22nd, 2011, 10:49 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Dzroginion stepped out behind the elf. He has every reason to be suspicious of you. the small green dragon said, walking past the elf, towards Fenlore. He said I'd find you somewhere around here. Dzroginion told the half-elf. Dzroginion stared at Fenlore. Something about his scent still seemed slightly familiar. No. It wasn't the half-elf's scent. It was one of someone he had been with probably months before. Dzroginion looked at Fenlore in surprise, but said nothing. Dzroginion looked at the full elf. You are in his enemy's territory. Why shouldn't he be prepared to attack you? he asked with narrowed eyes. Dzroginion shorted slightly, Wulfe had offered him a good deal, but Elfrida was his friend, and he could smell that the half-elf was a friend of Elfrida. He was not sure who's side he should be on.

Wulfe watched Dzroginion with scrying - using an Eldunari of course. Someone else was in the clearing, whom Wulfe could not see, but his enemy was definitely there. "You will suffer by my hands very soon." Wulfe said with an evil laugh. "Nobody nearly kills me and gets away with it!"

The elves rushed up, and began healing the wounds. When they were finished they were exhausted.
Her heart has no beat." one said tiredly. Daris growled. But somehow she still lives... the dragon said in wonder. You elves may go, I will deal with any problems from here on. the elves quickly left, and Daris found a large stone to get on so he could watch several directions at once. He knew there was nothing he could do yet, not until the dragoness returned to her body.

OOC: FE it makes it less confusing if you stick to the order. Thanks in advance =)
I'm going to be gone until May 1st, leaving around 3 AM tomorrow.

RP Characters:

Against Neither: Ryuu, Luca, and Altair Kelci Eliora Rianata Calantha Atlanta the Assassin Unknown and Nameless Dzroginion Morena Morwen Terra the Nutty Squirrell: This is my nut... Oh look! There's another one! IT's MINE! Leave it alone!

Against Both: Zylia Amarok Doubt Melantha Elfrida: Burn the Past, and be Free of it--Else you will hinder your life, and torment you daily. Can you live with that?

April 23rd, 2011, 12:07 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Fenlore's eyes narrowed as the dragon made its appearance. Fear gripped his heart. He had no love for dragons. To him they were far more frightening then the mighty king Galbatorix himself. He kept himself composed for the most part, though he did retreat away from the dragon. When the dragon spoke Fenlore's eyes widened. The dragon was in league with Wulfe.
His nerves were beyond fried with the entrance of the dragon. He was expecting a shade at most. But this was just to much. He reached for magic keeping it close.
He took another step back and then spoke his voice unemotional as he hid his own fear. "Wulfe never dirties his own hands does he? I did not think any dragon would sink so low to serve one who uses his own kind as a energy source." Fenlore did not answer the Elf figuring the appearance of the dragon would be enough for the Elf to understand why he was so tense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvina shoved the voice aside with happiness as she descended down landing twenty feet away from her rider Fen. She dove into Fen's mind soaking up every little detail that had happened to her rider. She felt a jab of jelously but happiness as she learned of Fen's wife and child. Tears streamed down her cheeks and too the ground as she saw how her rider died. Guilt built up within her as she lived her riders dying moments unable to stop them from happening.
Fen...I am sor... She began but stopped when she saw a sad smile on her riders face. It confused her until she heard it again louder than before. COME!! Alvina fought against the voice and took a step toward her rider. As she took the step a weight fell upon her shoulder stopping her. She shivered from strain and took another few steps bringing her directly in front of her rider.
"Forgive me Alvina...You can not join me...You must endure." Fen said to Alvina as he began to take a step away from her. Alvina was at a loss of words, the one she loved was leaving her again. She roared in agony as Fen slipped further and further away. She stretched out try to just touch Fen just once before he was gone. She felt she was going to succeed when trees sprouted all around her restraining her. She struggled, bitting and ripping, at the trees but it was useless as she slipped back into darkness and lonelyness gripped her heart once more. Come....

Alvina felt her body as before. Her heart was beating, the injuries she had recieved felt healed. She was alive. Rage began to fill her heart as she began to rise. FEN!!! She roared in anger. She lashed out with her tail ripped a tree from the ground. GONE AGAIN!! ALL ALONE!!! She a tree with her mighty jaw and flung it into the air. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN!!! She began to tear through the forest in a blind rage. COME BACK TO ME FEN! LET ME STAY WITH YOU!

Occ: Yes lets establish an order to keep confussion to a minimal please ^^

Orome,Zef Horrin
Rien,Esther

April 23rd, 2011, 12:57 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Gah! Noobie moment! >.< I apologize, I don't know why I posted then. I really don't. :?

IC: Because I'm not his enemy, Natsu said simply. However, Natsu hadn't expected the Half-Elf to react like that, especially when the dragon had stood up for him. But who was Wulfe, and why would he send a dragon to frighten this man? Natsu backed up as well, placing distance between the three of them. "I don't know who you are, but if you are going to do anything to this man, then please leave. I do not wish to fight today," Natsu said cautiously to the dragon. Who could use a dragon in the first place? The first name that popped to his mind was Demondred, but he had never heard of Wulfe.

"It's ok, just calm down. If this dragon intends to hurt you, I won't let it happen," Natsu assured, not taking his eye off of the dragon. The man had already been tense, but now he seemed to be frightened. Anyone who could do that to someone certainly could not be thought of as good.

-----------------------------------

Erza didn't know where Natsu was at first, but she felt his mind after a while. However, he felt hers just then as well, and he hurriedly shouted, Don't come over here! I am fine, but just don't come over here, Natsu warned.

Erza growled, Why shouldn't I? What are you hiding from me?

I'll explain in a little bit, but a dragon shouldn't be over here, Natsu explained. I'm fine, he said as he still sensed her weariness, trying to soothe her in any way he could and assure her that he was indeed fine. Erza snarled, but did as Natsu said.

April 23rd, 2011, 2:13 am
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Dzroginion laughed, a deep dragon laugh. You know Wulfe quite well. he told Fenlore. Suddenly the dragon became serious. I am a mercenary. I fight for whoever will pay me the most, no matter who they are, or how much I despise them. Dzroginion looked at the full-elf. You have no reason to worry about me harming Fenlore. the dragon said quietly. This is the first time that Wulfe has wanted to deal with his prey single-handed. Of course I have to bring the half-elf to him, but I will do nothing to harm Fenlore. Dzroginion looked back at Fenlore. Shall I take you to Wulfe? Or do you want to buy my services? Normally Dzroginion wouldn't have given that option, but he knew that Fenlore was a friend of Elfrida... You have two minutes to make your decision, half-elf, or I will forget that you are the friend of the one Wulfe hates most. Dzroginion figured Fenlore would know what he was talking about, and left it at that.

Wulfe stopped scrying, figuring he only had about five minutes before Dzroginion returned with Fenlore. Wulfe knew that if Dzroginion found out about Fenlore's friendship with Elfrida, then the dragon may delay a little bit, or try to get out of bringing Fenlore, but Wulfe had offered the dragon too much for him to defect too quickly. Wulfe looked around the small prison room with a dark smile of satisfaction. He had prepared it especially for Fenlore. The one he hated next to most.

Daris saw the dragoness return to her body, then begin to go on a rampage. Daris jumped forward, and did his best to bind her with his magic. He wasn't that good with creatures her size, but it would have to work. Daris landed in front of the dragoness. He knew he probably looked less than a year old because of his size, but he knew he had enough authority in his voice to sound his age. Calm yourself young one! Daris commanded. You will be of no use to anyone if you kill yourself.

OOC: It's okay FE. We're always learning - and making mistakes is one of the quickest ways to learn something (so long as the mistakes aren't on purpose)

RP Characters:

April 23rd, 2011, 2:37 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Occ: Lol FE Fenlore has a general fear of Dragons. Its not that Dzroginion scares him personally, its just he is a dragon so Fenlore fears him. haha I have made the same mistake before....many times......to many times.....

Ic:Fenlore relaxed his guard slightly. Neither of them seemed to keen at fighting for the moment, though he was sure now that the Elf was not an agent of Wulfe. The Elf was unorthodox for an Elf but seemed to know what he was doing and he was defiantly more confident around this dragon, bringing Fenlore to the conclusion that he possibly wasn't lying about his dragon being close by. Wonderful more dragons... He found himself thinking dryly as he processed what the dragon had offered.
What confused him though was how the dragon knew that he was friends with Elfrida, enemy of Wulfe. He sighed as he brought his thoughts to what he could possibly have that would be a payment to buy off a dragon. He grasped for his chest where the amulet hung that was given to him from Ameris' egg. It would hold value he was sure but he had no desire to part with it but he was also not going to allow himself to be captured by Wulfe.
"Dragon I hold nothing that could be considered valuable to you. Forgive me but I must decline both of your offers. I go to meet him on my own time. Not yours." Fenlore reached then for magic making himself completely invisible by making light capable of passing through him. Moved quickly then shuffling back away from the dragon.
Forgive me Elf. I do not want to drag you into my fight so call your dragon and leave. Wulfe will try to control the like of you also. The empire will always be after your kind. He said with his mind to the Elf, unsure of what to expect sense he just disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvina tore through the forest until a weight fell upon her body. She struggled to move and did but each movement was slow and strained. It served as a good distraction from her rage though. Panic struck through her as she struggled to move. FEN HELP ME!! She attempted to jump away from the little green dragon when it landed in front of her but the magic brought her crashing to the ground. When the dragon spoke her mind calmed as it would when she was still training and a mentor called for her attention. She looked at the small male dragon. The dragon was right, she would be of no use to anyone now that she was alive if she was dead but that did not stop her from longing death. Little one... She simply said as grief began to take root in her heart. Her head dipped and tears ran down her face.
Come.... All the trees in the forest seemed to call out to Alvina. She head shot up a flash of anger ran through her body as a large amount of magic built up. She released it in the form up a concussion wave that pushed everything within fifty feet of her away. Whole trees were uprooted nothing but dirt remained. She wasn't sure what happened to the little green dragon feeling a small pang of remorse if she actually hit him.
Exhausted from all the happenings Alvina laid on the ground. I am all alone... She simply said as she mourned over the second loss of her rider.

Orome,Zef Horrin
Rien,Esther

April 23rd, 2011, 3:19 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Well, fortunately, I'll probably never forget about the order again. :P, and yeah, I knew about Fenlore's fear. It's just that Natsu was a little confused on it. ;)

IC:

Natsu felt confused at the dragon's statement, but was nevertheless prepared for a fight. However, he wasn't prepared for the half-elf, who the dragon had said to be Fenlore, to disappear. Natsu could faintly sense his consciousness, but he couldn't judge where the Fenlore was. Wulfe vaguely reminded him of Demondred. I respect your opinion, Fenlore, but I wouldn't have went through with this if I wasn't prepared to suffer the potential consequences, Natsu thought. However, it was too late to stop the half-elf now. "Well, what are you going to do now, mercenary dragon? Chase him down?" Natsu asked wearily.

Erza, you can approach now. Everything has settled itself...I think, Natsu added.

There is stress in your mind. What troubles you? Erza asked concernedly.

It's nothing, Natsu whispered. He wondered if he would see Fenlore again.

April 23rd, 2011, 4:33 am
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Dzroginion looked at the elf. No need. he said in response. He has already entered Wulfe's territory, and there is no escape. He can only go further in. Dzroginion was about to take off into the air, but he turned his head, and looked at the elf. You have already entered the magic barrier which Wulfe has set up, using Shades, and Eldunari to keep it in place. Escape will be hard for you. Dzroginion took off, and scanned the ground below. For some reason he felt like helping Fenlore, even though the half-elf couldn't pay him anything. Dzroginion glanced towards the mountainous area. He knew the only way he could ever leave that clearing was to bring Fenlore to Wulfe. The dragon didn't like the situation he was in at all.

Wulfe stepped outside of the hidden cavern. He knew Fenlore was close, and so was Wulfe's revenge. He gave the Shades controlling the barrier a signal, and they slowly, very slowly began to tighten, and make it smaller. Just like an invisible fishing net.

Daris sighed, realizing what was happening. He used magic to protect himself just in time, then went over to the dragoness. You are not alone. he said quietly, and comfortingly. Don't give in to the pain, and lies that tell you that there is no one who cares. There is always someone. You are never alone.

RP Characters:

April 23rd, 2011, 4:54 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Fenlore stayed hidden for a while as the dragon began to circle above. It would only be a short matter of time before he found Bree and that would pose a problem. He had left his sword on Bree's saddle and he had no desire for Bree to get hurt. He sprinted away from his horse knowing that he needed to draw everyone’s attention away from his gear and Bree.
Coming to a stop a small distance away Fenlore began to search himself hoping he had what he needed. He was rewarded with his block of flint. He began to work a complex magic. One that wouldn't take much energy but the results would be extremely flashy.
Sixty feet away from him and in the air he began to separate oxygen from every other element. He worked on it till he had a thirty foot ball of pure oxygen. He then took out his small hunting knife and silently began to whisper the words needed to make the flint and knife enter that ball and strike sparks.
As he released the magic he felt slightly drain on his energy which was already getting low.
He stopped when he heard a large explosion as the area he had manipulated with magic exploded encasing everything there in fire only for it to all die out again quickly.
He returned then quickly to Bree and began to gather what he would need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvina growled at the small dragon. She was somewhat amazed that he was able to block her blast of magic. But that didn't calm her pang of anger with him that seemed to dissipate into anguish as quickly as it came. I have lost everyone...there is no one left in the world for me. My mentors died long ago, my family and friends are died or captured by Galbatorix, my rider has been ripped from me twice now. She curled her tail around herself and covered herself with her wings. I have no reason to go on. I cannot, I shouldn't have had him ripped from me a second time. This world it too cruel for a frigile mind like mine... She sunk deeper into her depression when she heard it again, quieter softer then before.
Come.... It drove her mad but kept her heart from falling completely into the darkness of sorrow.

Orome,Zef Horrin
Rien,Esther

April 23rd, 2011, 7:59 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

I'll manage, Natsu murmured. No matter what, he could not die. He still had so much to do in his life, especially avenge his parents. He was cut short as alarm entered his mind, but the alarm was not his own.

Natsu! Are you ok? Erza asked suddenly.

Yes, why wouldn't I be? Natsu replied in bewilderment.

I can't enter the forest. It seems like there is a barrier here she said.

Natsu cursed. This must be what that dragon had meant. There really was a barrier outside of their area. Natsu cursed his luck, planning to find Wulfe and rip him apart for trapping him like this. While Natsu was extraordinary at magic, he couldn't compete with Eldunarya and Shades. Where did that bastard get Eldunarya in the first place? Natsu wondered. Now, he had to find Fenlore. He couldn't have left the barrier in time. It didn't matter if this wasn't Natsu's fight. He had been forced in, just like the barrier that had trapped them all in.

He used magic to bend the light around him, making him appear invisible, and climbed into a tree, jumping from branch to branch. Suddenly, a large explosion caught him off balance and he almost fell. It had come from nearby. Natsu went to the area. There was definitely an explosion, and the grass was charred with areas of black. Natsu looked around. The explosion hadn't occurred on it's own; the culprit must still be nearby.

Arcenis cursed as he felt himself being compressed between a tree and some unknown force. As soon as he had stepped into the forest, he had felt a force push him back, and now he felt the air leaving him as his chest was being compressed. With a scowl on his face, he muttered, "Summon, Verella!" and with a flash of golden light, he felt his hands grasp something as the hilt of the blade appeared in his right hand, followed by the rest of the blade. He swiped behind him, cutting the trunk of the tree and throwing himself backwards, over the stump and to the ground.

He didn't know where Lyseria was, but she was outside of his mental reach, which meant that she was in safety. Pulling himself up, he began running in the direction the barrier-like net was pushing him; into the center of the forest.

May 1st, 2011, 5:04 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Dzroginion saw the explosion, but didn't go towards it, knowing the area would be hot enough to make even him uncomfortable- which meant it would be much too hot for a half-elf. Suddenly Dzroginion smelled a horse with the half-elf's scent. The small dragon flew in it's direction, hoping to herd the horse, and possibly the half-elf, towards the center of the barrier where Wulfe waited.

Wulfe stood on a stone, watching, and waiting. He felt someone approaching at a run, but he knew it wasn't Fenlore. Wulfe was prepared though. He had gone to great lengths to ensure that victory was his, and that Fenlore would have no chance of escape. "Atlanta, there is a foe approaching that I want you to deal with. His blood is all yours." Wulfe told the assassin standing behind him. The assassin nodded once in confirmation that she had understood, and quickly got into a position where she could easily ambush the one who was approaching.

Daris quietly watched the dragoness, and after a few minutes he responded. The world may be cruel, but you are alive right now. Because you are alive, you have a purpose. You are NOT alone. You never have been, and you never will be. Even if the entire world seems to abandon you, there will always be someone who cares. Daris' tone was kind, and one meant to be calming. It said that he really cared, and was concerned. A brighter day will come. There is hope in even the darkest times. Don't be afraid. Don't give in to grief. Daris said quietly.

RP Characters:

May 2nd, 2011, 4:11 am