It is currently October 18th, 2018, 11:35 pm

All times are UTC

Silence may save your life 
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Post Re: Silence may save your life
OOC: really sorry I forgot about this. (thank you kerstov for the reminder)
Hope you don't mind if Chris joins the fun.

IC: Once Dragonfly knew that Nicko was going to be okay, she stood up and brushed herself off.
"Thank you!" she said to Reb and hugged her. Dragon then stepped away and looked at the burnt and twisted bodies of the creatures that she had flung across the clearing.
"That was awesome! Did you see that? I've got no idea how that happened, but it was totally cool. Actually one time, when I was integrated into Atlantis, I remember the Ohnyaeli were able to do something like that...."
Dragonfly prattled on for a little bit, until she sort of sensed something wrong.
Is it bad enough to be surrounded by wierd things? No, there has to be more wyverns.
Nicko growled and walked over to Kerstov. He was snarling at the creatures.
"Careful Nicko," she muttered.
There were two dragons in the clearing, but it didn't prevent a wyvern from suddenly lunging down and snapping at the group. Dragon pulled out her bow as fast as she could and shot it, but not before it swooped down and attacked Kerstov.
She couldn't tell what was going on, but it wasn't good. The wyvern screeched and pulled up into the air, preparing itself for another swoop.
"Leave us alone, will you?!" Dragonfly shouted.

Chris didn't know how he got in this wierd forest. All of a sudden, he woke up and there he was. And his twin, Dragonfly, was gone too. He just hoped he was here, too.
Chris looked up and flew above the canopy, to see if he could find anything unusual. At first, all there was, was fog and lots of trees. But Chris concentrated and sniffed the air. Something was definitely wrong. He could smell....wyvern, among other things. Chris shot off through the air, following the trail.
It wasn't long until he came upon a small clearing in which he could see two dragons and several figures. One of them looked faintly like Dragon....Chris hovered closer, trying to get a better view.
Where's the wyvern?he thought to himself as he looked around. Chris suddenly felt as though someone was watching him. He quickly flipped around and sure enough, the wyvern was right behind him. Chris barely had time to teleport of the way when the wyvern flew down and lunged at the group.
Oh no you don't, he said and threw one of his boomerang-like blades at its neck.
The blade struck it square in the back, and the wyvern flew upward, screeching in pain. Chris quickly shot away the rushed back at its face, causing the wyvern to lean backwards in the air. He then did a barrel roll and dived down beneath it, stabbing the wyvern with his longer blade.
He struck it along one wing, and the wyvern lost altitude. Chris teleported so he was above it, but the wyvern still lashed out with its tail and sent Chris flying sideways.
The wyvern then turned to the left, favoring its injured wing and bit down on Chris' arm. He yelled out, but managed to teleport away again. He drew out another throwing knife and, using the same trick Dragon did, waiting until it opened its mouth again and threw it.
The blade struck it in the throat so hard that it came out the other side.
Ick,Chris thought. I did not have to see that.
But somehow, the dumb thing was still not dead. It was losing altitude fast, but was circling around to crash into the group of people. Chris drew out his blade w/ his uninjured hand and stabbed it in the neck-again. Finally, the wyvern was dead, and it fell like a ton of bricks. Chris held onto to his blade stuck in its neck as it crashed into the ground, taking out a few of those creatures. The corpse finally skidded to a stop and there was a moments silence.
Chris stood up gingerly, making sure nothing else was injured. He quickly regenerated, and the cuts on his arm disappeared. Chris shook out the dirt from his orange-streaked hair, turned towards the group of people,-one of whom was Dragon-and bowed.
"I'm here all week," he said grinning.

[i]You are an idiot, Chris.

April 21st, 2008, 12:29 am
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Affiliation: Lamp Shade
Kerstov tried to duck as fast as he could, but the wyvern made a large, deep cut into his side. Kerstov screamed out in pain, but tried to continue staying up and defensive so he wouldn't be an easy target. He held his side with one hand and the other held his sword. He was losing a lot of blood, but he was going too unconcious to notice. He then fell to the ground. Kerstov tried to say something so the others would notice this, if they didn't, but was unable to say anything.

April 25th, 2008, 12:53 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: texas, sitting in the grass gazing at the stars with my dragon
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Caoimhe
Reb snarled angrily and shot a healing fire into Kerstov's side, and then blasted the dead body across the sky away from them. "Any more unexpected attacks upon us? I want to get out of here and I want out now. The elven queen is gonna die for this one. I'm tired of following her like a dog just so she can hurl me back out. I don't care if I'm caught by her again. I won't bow down to her any more. I'm one of the greatest bounty hunters known!" Reb said angrily.

April 28th, 2008, 8:04 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Vardens
OOC: I don't think we really should do that right now... Islanzadi is still alive in the books... And I have a hunch she's gonna be a major character but whateva.

IC: As Reb was shouting out her thoughts, a whisper and a flicker of movement caught Eriel's eye, then the creatures suddenly disappeared only to reappear near to Reb, the closest one inches behind Eriel, with their swords raised and coming down on Reb.
Eriel jumped into their path, using magic to keep her floating while she parried the weapons with her blade. Sparks flew in different directions and a cloud of dust formed underneath Eriel.
Emrhyst quickly flew over and placed her talons under her rider's weapon, pushing the creatures away with ease. She laughed. You're pretty weak for 8 footers don't you think?
Eriel breathed heavily and got up, releasing the spell as she jumped off.
The creatures snarled. "Kill anyone girl, and you'll have our whole pack to deal with, and you really should take notice, espiecially when you're standing on an ancient ruin that gives us strength when it's daybreak."

Eriel & Emrhyst
Gryfendel
Alcioraell

April 29th, 2008, 8:19 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Reb's not really going to kill her, she is just angry. So sorry to go out of order, but I just haveeeee to go.

"Emhyrst, let the riders dawdle with these beasts. I do believe they can beat them easily." Star Gazer said laughing at the men. If they dared call Reb a girl, they would all die. Star only laughed harder.

The leader looked stunned as a fire ball planted its self firmly in his chest and flung him backwards.

All beady eyes turned to Reb, who was down in a battle crouch and glaring angrily. "Dare to harm my friend, and you will have us to deal with." Reb warned, her easiness of early gone completely and an angry, woman left behind. One ready to do battle.

The other creatures, strong or not all lunged for Reb, but she wasn't there when they landed in a heap. She had done a neat backflip and landed ten feet from them. " So unhospitable." Reb said shaking her head and laughing, knowing Eriel would understand that she needed to vent anger through taunting death in the face.

The leader had recovered and called three of his best fighters and they surrounded Reb and Eriel. Reb went straight for the leader, ducking when he swung his sword and slamming her fist straight into his jaw, knocking him back.

May 1st, 2008, 1:52 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: I know. It was a... Just to help the storyline along thing

Eriel & Emrhyst
Gryfendel
Alcioraell

May 1st, 2008, 2:12 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Guys we need to get this back up and running.

May 16th, 2008, 4:57 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

If you don't post within a week we are skipping you Jayde.

May 27th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

After Chris's big and flashy entrance, Dragonfly watched as Eriel and Reb got incredibly angry. The all the wierd people suddenly jumped at them. She glared at some of them who looked like they were going to attack her. Dragon concentrated and tried doing something that she could never do-because it never rained. She summoned a cloud of dragonflies.

The entire army of strange people backed up from the glittering cloud of the dragonflies. They swarmed down on them, flying into their eyes and generally annoying them.
Dragonfly laughed at them, watching the things run around in circles.
Who would want to attack us this bad? Dragon thought to herself as she drew an obsidian blade and stabbed one of them. Ben growled at all of them and leaped at another.
"Hey, stop-!" she heard Chris yell. Dragon swivelled around. He had been there, but now she could see them. They were surrounded by weird creatures and dragonflies and she'd lost her friend/brother.
A whole bunch of creatures lunged at Reb and Eriel from where they couldn't see them. Dragon, snarled. She was really angry now. She leaped on the back of one, knocking it over and then rolled over and stabbed one in the stomach. Dragonfly got back up, twisting to dodge anothers attack. The creatures fanned out and surrounded her. Dragon saw a flash of something orange-colored in the trees.
"CHRIS!!!!!" she yelled.

June 14th, 2008, 2:24 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Kerstov if you don't go in a week, we will skip you. Please go. :D

July 7th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

I just quit...

July 16th, 2008, 1:31 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC:
Please don't Kerstov... Well.. I really don't know what to say to convince you to stay with us, but meh. Please stay with us?

Eriel & Emrhyst
Gryfendel
Alcioraell

July 19th, 2008, 4:30 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Sorry, but my mind has been constantly destroyed too much lately. I can't really think of things to do anymore. Too much frustration. I'm sorry

July 22nd, 2008, 9:26 am