It is currently April 23rd, 2018, 12:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Guardians 
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: The Guardians
Anthor turned around and saw a shade. He left the woman, and he and Gornath turned to run after the monster. He continued to run, untill he and Gornath both heard the crashing of waves outside, also the hissing of a sea-beast. Anthor climbed through a nearby window and hollowed out a space large enough for Gornath to fit through with magic, using some of his own, also Gornath's energy. They climbed out of the castle and took off after the shade who was attacking a sea-serpant. When they reached them, the sea serpant was on its "last legs". Anthor ran up and attempted to subdue the shade, but was thrown back, by the skill that the shade had with his blade. He and Anthor were at a stalemate, while Gornath and the sea-serpant struggled aganst one another, Gornath trying to stop it from accidentally attacking Anthor, and the sea-serpant scared out of its wits.

Good:
Rema Sera Sarah & Voenth & Braith Anthor & Gornath Ranog & Urson Zelyts
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:
Eschelon Herensuge Serena

May 4th, 2009, 5:19 pm
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

Location: attending a pie-eating contest with the other aspiring evil overlords
Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Ardel
Phalynx gazed out at Anthor and Gornath attempting to help a sea serpent. They seemed to have the situation under control, so she turned from the wall and searched for her friends. Shyara and Kit seemed to be making good time to the library in search of information. That would take them some time, Phal could leave them on their own for now, though she would go to check on them.

She glanced around for Reb or Star. She saw Reb near the hallway that she had just been in, but Star was nowhere in sight. Phal searched for the dragoness with more worry, wondering where she could have gone to. She suddenly caught sight of the purple dragon's body standing still, but something was different. Phal passed through the walls and floors to get to her, and as she got closer she could tell that Star's spirit was not in her body. Where was it? Phal searched even more worriedly, until she finally picked up something, some sort of magic that greatly reminded her of Star. It was near some other strange magic as well, but it was too far away and behind too many solid layers for Phal to see it properly. What was going on?

****Phalynx**Solarae**Rigel**Alna'ir**Sirius**Ecco**Temias**Kalo****

And I'm watching out for your charries, ILS.
*****Faefnir***Navarre***Rimfax*****

May 5th, 2009, 3:02 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: texas, sitting in the grass gazing at the stars with my dragon
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Caoimhe
"I know some of you, from battles past!" Star Gazer exclaimed, and then her wonder turned to aprehension. "Why are you here? Why are you not resting in Heaven where you so graciously belong?" Star Gazer added. The spirits were subtly moving around her, closing off all escape.

"We are here to protect the innocents of this world, we are here to kill those that would harm other/weaker beings. I'm sorry Star Gazer but your rider must die, to much blood stains her hands. See for yourself." The seemingly unified voice stated, and then images began to flash in the room. Every battle Reb had ever fought in, all the lives she had taken were laid bare for Star Gazer to see, every thing Reb had done was open for all eyes to witness.

Reb felt Star Gazer's pain, knew she had to find her. "I'm coming." Reb sent to her dragon and got a roar of fury back.
"Do not come little one, run, escape this place before they kill you!." Was all the warning Reb got before she was hurled into the stone collumn by an unseen force.

May 7th, 2009, 1:02 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Kit walked into the library; it was a huge room, taking up a good portion of castle. There were books everywhere, most were old and worn and hadn't been touched in ages. Kit walked around looking for a title that would jump out at him as an answer, but found none.

Shyra was looking over the table that had several open books on it. "Hey guys, this book has been read recently, see, look at the cover, it has got fingermarks on it in the dust." She flipped through the pages, till she came to a page that had a picture of a spirit over the entirety of the world. She tried to read the adjacent pages, but the script was much more ancient then she could understand. "Hey, does anyone know how to read this?"

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

May 7th, 2009, 3:25 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Anthor and Gornath finally subdued their adversaries and Gornath allowed the sea-serpant, after flying a few hundred yards into the sea to go back to its watery home. Anthor began to interrogate the shade, then he heard the slither of steel, and they were attacked by dosens of lesser but all the same powerful shades. They were quickly tied down and hauled back to a small room, whick looked like the entrance ot a library.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. :t_cold:

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

May 7th, 2009, 5:40 pm
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

Phalynx had already started off towards Star Gazer when she noticed the dragon's rider in trouble. Reb had also been heading in that direction, but Phal saw her hurled into a stone wall. She could see the magic, bubbling outwards towards the rider and sending her flying. The silver immediately changed course and ran straight through solid stone to get to her.

Phal leaped into the same room as Reb and landed in front of her. She stood firm, as firmly as a ghostly, transparent being could get, and faced the magic. It was bubbling up for another attempt on Reb's life. Phal braced herself and stepped forward, using all her power to hold it at bay. She could manipulate magic directly, but this was extremely powerful and ancient. She could barely hold her ground, and tendrils of her own magic form were being blasted off like the layers of a dying star.

Reb! What- is going- on here? she said, struggling to get the words out through her fighting mind. Why- is the magic attacking you?! she cried, a huge layer of her magic being blasted away as she spoke.

May 8th, 2009, 3:34 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

"Phal! You have to move! The castle is trying to kill me for some reason, and is willing to kill you to get to me. I will return to Star Gazer, let her know that." Reb yelled over the din of the magic, the hum becoming louder as if it was angry. Reb launched herself from behind Phal and was imediately body slammed into the stone floor by magic. Fire erupted from her hands, white fire, and she heard the satisfying yelp of the unseen. So this being was still partly mortal so as it could feel.

She felt the vibrations of menace as the being built its self up again for another attack. She decided to stay on the move, and launched herself at the stairs, taking them three at a time before her feet came out from under neath her and she fell hard. White fire exploded all around her and the magic being fled backwards for ten feet, giving Reb a head start.

Star Gazer watched as her rider fought an unseen foe, unable to return to her body to help. "She isn't evil! She killed because it had to be that way or she would have been killed

May 8th, 2009, 12:53 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: not much I can do at the moment so Pass Turn

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

May 8th, 2009, 3:14 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

OOC: No one has noticed my charries in the library yet, so....I hate to say it, but pass.... :(

IC:
Anthor and Gornath both were cruely dragged into the room, with the shades prodding them with their small swords and such.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

May 8th, 2009, 5:02 pm
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

Phalynx shuddered and released her grip on the fortress magic when Reb leaped away. She took a moment to regain her magic, allowing the blown off energy to rejoin her "body." When she felt back at proper strength, she started off after Reb.

She soon caught up to the rider; it was easy with her sight and the helpful ability to move through solid objects. I will stay with you until we know you are safe, my friend, she said to Reb, letting her know that she was near. Phal was currently invisible, even to herself (which was very unnerving). She shadowed Reb's footsteps and darted around her, eyeing the magic suspiciously.

May 9th, 2009, 3:40 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

"Go to our other allies Phal, I'm fine." Reb said, panting as she was thrown again. " OOC: Pass.

May 11th, 2009, 12:48 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Kit its your go.

May 18th, 2009, 2:38 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Shyara leaned up against a wall of books while the others tried to figure out what the text said. Suddenly the wall gave way and she was thrown into a black tunnel and the wall quickly righted itself.

"Well Shyara, we'll have to wai-" Kit suddenly noticed that Shyara was no longer on the wall where he last saw her. "Shyara! Shyara!" he yelled. He also tried contacting her with his mind, but was met by an emptiness. Kit then heard voices from the far end of the library.

Shyara folded hte page in the the book and stuffed it into her pack and ran and hid herself between the shelves of books and watched to see who it was and what they were doing.

Shyara was trapped and couldn't return the way she had come, so traveled down the deeper into the tunnel.

Image Image

May 18th, 2009, 3:02 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

OOC: Can someone please notice the white dragon and his rider in the library. Pass, untill someone does.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

May 18th, 2009, 5:32 pm
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

OOC: Woah, how did I not notice it was my turn?! Ah! :lol:

IC: Phalynx snorted at Reb and held her in place with her own claws. As long as you are being tossed about by this magic then you are certainly not "fine," Reb. I shall stay with you until we reach Star Gazer and you are put in her claws to worry about, she said in a protective tone. She let the rider up and stood over her carefully, ready to grab hold of her if she was thrown around again by the magic.

May 28th, 2009, 12:14 am