It is currently April 22nd, 2018, 3:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Torn 
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Torn
OOC: It is your turn Fanghur.

Good:
Rema Sera Sarah & Voenth & Braith Anthor & Gornath Ranog & Urson Zelyts
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:
Eschelon Herensuge Serena

May 15th, 2009, 1:29 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

OOC: Fanghur, it is your turn, you have to post...

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

May 20th, 2009, 10:37 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Surdans
Braith I don't have to listen to you! I'm not bond to a rider like you! Seren roared back. With her tail she knocked down a naurogam that was heading her way. I'm not defenseless. I can protect myself. Another naurogarm started to claw at her back, they were stronger then she expected. But Seren managed to fling him against a tree.

Tialgo sensed Zephyr running towards the green dragon, but another brown dragon was diving down to attack him. Tialgo stilled owed Zephyr for before, he saved his life from Ural. The brown dragon grabbed Zephyr about to eat him, but Tialgo his body as hot as coals jumped on the soft underside of the dragon's neck and started to claw. The dragon dropped Zephyr and ran. Tialgo looked at Zephyr he wasn't majorly hurt. "A life for a life. That's the last time I'll help you." Tialgo said before he ran off searching for Ural.

Best. songs. ever. Image Image

May 20th, 2009, 10:57 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Braith finished the last naurogarm off with a crusking blow to its skull with his tail. He then turned upon Zepher. He let out a huge challanging roar, and even though he was bleeding all over his body from the wounds inflicted upon him by the naurogarms, he was ready for another fight. He flung himself at Zepher with all the intent to kill him.

Voenth ran after Braith, his eyes cold as ice, he now had no compassion, this would end in someone's death ... He dashed past Braith and Zepher and into the Lycan camp and began to wreak havok with magic and his swordsmanship.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

May 21st, 2009, 12:09 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Zephyr ran towards the green dragon, he was going to massacre him. But he was to focused on the green one to not notice the brown one dive down. He let a howl in pain as the dragon grabbed him with his jaw. Tialgo saved his life by cutting the dragon's throat, he landed on all fours. He was in pain but still able to fight. The two stared at each other for a moment before running off separate ways. He ran towards the green dragon but stopped short when Braith attacked.

Tialgo was running through the camps searching for on person, if you could call him that. He was going to destroy him, the damned creature that called himself Ural. Tialgo stopped dead in his tracks when he found him. "Ural." he spat.

"Tialgo, what are you doing? Why are you going against nature? You and I are one in the same." He said through his teeth.

June 12th, 2009, 9:47 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth ran into the camp, the blood-lust completely upon him. He killed Naurogarm after Naurogarm. Then, out of nowhere, fire came at Voenth. It burned his left arm badly, but behind the fire was Faer. He leapt at her and attacked with all his might, but before he could kill her, she ran away. He ran after her.

Braith leapt upon the huge wolf, only to be repulsed by the wolf's teeth. Braith swung around as if to run, and swung his tail around, just hard enough to knock the wolf from consciousness. Fron there, he ordered two dragons to carry him back to the dragon encampment.

Zephr was coming around, slowly but surely. He looked around and there it was, the green dragon. He leapt upon it and began to bite and scratch it with all his might.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

June 12th, 2009, 9:55 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Faer threw a power dark red flame at Voenth, burning his arm. She ran before he could attack, though she wasn't running away just moving to a better spot. She jumped into a tree and waiting a few moments for Voenth to appear, when he finally did Faer jumped behind him and dug her claws into his back.

"Don't you dare compare me to you Ural! We are not alike in anyway! You deserve to rot in hell" Tialgo growled.

"Your mind has been twisted. This is not what you were born to be!" Ural barked back. The two started to circle each other waiting for whoever was going to attack.

June 12th, 2009, 10:14 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth angrily used magic to hurl the naurogarm from his back and began to hack at her with both Let'hjartha and Rathur'gata. He continued to fight, untill they came to a stalemate. "I must kill you, you follow an evil one, and all of you must fall." Said Voenth.

Braith continued to attack the naurogarms, there were less than fifteen left. Well, fourteen now. As Braith ripped a naurogarm apart with his claws/

Zepher and the green dragon fought freociously, but in the end, Zepher was able to kill it. His anger and ne wpower had made him just too fast and strong. Zepher walked away form the land and the green dragon's broken body lay behind him.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

June 12th, 2009, 11:13 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

OOC: Fanghur, it is your turn.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

October 14th, 2009, 9:44 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

"Let me ask you this elf. I kill my enemies the same way you do. We both defend in what we believe in. We're the same. So tell me, how am I the evil one?"

Tialgo and Ural charged at each other at the same time. Their bodies collided and they stared to claw at each other. After that they separated and started to throw kicks and punches at each other. Using their fire would be pointless and a waste of time. This fight was based on pure strength, whoever was the strongest would win....

October 18th, 2009, 12:37 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth stared pointedly at the cendus and said, "Because, the difference is, I fight for others, you live only to kill, I fight so pthers may live." and slashed at her with his swords. Neither of the blades came inot contact with her flesh, but it was just long enough for Voenth to cast a spell, making the air around her excessively cold.

Braith continued after the thirteenth, a jet black one, with large claws ad teeth. The cendue climbed up on his back and began to tear madly at his scales, until Braith rolled over on top of the cendus, effectively killing it.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

October 18th, 2009, 6:53 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

"Everyone lives to kill elf. I kill so my kind can live," Faer said. She took steps back when he slashed at her. As the air around her got colder, her breathing became heavy. She feel on hers knee and looked at him. "How does it feel to know you just killed an entire race?" She asked before falling down dead. The simple question seemed to have an impact on him. What was the difference between him and Galbatorix?

Tialgo and Ural separated a few feet apart for a brief rest. Tialgo spit of of the blood out of his mouth, Ural motioned for him to attack and Tialgo obliged.

ooc: Man I stink at writing fighting scenes >.>

October 18th, 2009, 7:15 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth whispered in Faer's ear as she died, "You are wrong, as long as Tialgo lives, your race lives, and as long as he lives, your race will be remembered for what it was truly meant for." said the elf as he shook himself badly. He felt the power, the power over life and death. He kew why Galbatorix was as he was, but then he looked up to see the Sun shining through the clouds, it was morning, the dawn of a new day. He walked away frm the body of the dead cendus and back to the camp. There he muttered a spell and the wood and such of the camp began to burn. He walked away in search of the others. He found Seren and said, "Faer is dead, now it is only a matter of time."

Braith, on the other hand was having a hard time. The remaining seven cendus other than Tialgo and Ural were surrounding him. He had killed many, but these were the best of the best. He roared lously and speared one of them with his large claws. Then rounded upon the next and finished it with his teeth.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

October 18th, 2009, 7:30 pm