It is currently April 23rd, 2018, 12:12 am

All times are UTC

Normal 
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: Normal
OOC: this is getting hard

Shyara tried to focus, I have no idea why you are all here, it seems like this is a black hole for everything living, and not.

Ecivres jumped up in the sky and hovered because he was getting claustrophobic.

Anthony put Levina back down, but didn't fully let go of her. "She is the first person I met when I came to this land, and we sort of connected. It is complicated. Oh yeah, and my name is Anthony. Please, you don't have to do that, I'm just a kid, only seventeen."

Elika was about to go back inside when she decided to scan the area real quick, not that it'd do much anyway. She jumped to the roof peak and did a quick look about. She noticed something odd, a dark mist moving toward them, but it was up where the clouds should have been, but the few that had existed seemed to be fleeing from the mist. Then suddenly a powerful continual blast of wind struck the area. It nearly knocked Elika off the roof, but she clung to the outside rafters and crawled her way down. She then used magic, like she realized she should have done earlier, to block the wind in front of her so she could move toward the source, because this was not natural except in winter.

Kit felt the entire house shake and rumble. "What the hell's going on?!"

Shyra stepped toward the door to look out. The glass shattered in her face, and the blast sent her flying back into Tialgo.

Kit ran to Shyra. "Crap, Oh crap. He looked her over quick, "At least none got in her eyes. Help me take her to the bedroom."

Ramoth braced herself when the wind struck, it was as bad as some of the storms in her homeland. Ecivres, however crashed into when the wind blew him from sky.

Anthony was knocked over at first, but used his power to create an air pocket around himself, Levina, and Solarae. "We need to find some place to get out of this wind."

Void rolled several times in the air as she was hit from all directions, then the winds became steady toward a distant building with a large clearing around it that was full of occupants.

OOC: think of the wind as a vortex with the center at the house.

As Elika moved, the mist in air was sucked down and flowed around her, she didn't breathe, but she felt as if it was coming through her skin. The mist blew back toward the house.

OOC: anyone having fun yet?

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

January 1st, 2010, 9:14 pm
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Affiliation: Vardens
U'lfr smiled, well as mmuch as his beak would allow and said, I have been well, the remaining vampires have quit hunting me and all is well. I have rec- was all he could say before a powerful vortex of wind hit him. He was not ready and was sent tumbling through the air and toward the ground. He screeched with terror, but before he hit the ground, he managed to stabalize himself. Had it not been for his skill in flying in the winds high above the Beors, he would have likely been killed by the fall.

Eroth was still greetign everyone when a powerful wind hit both himself and Ara. He roared angrily and dug his claws into the ground. He stood close to Ara, in an effort to shield the smaller green dragoness from the powerful wind. He roared loudly, saying, Everyone, grab something! What is going on?! Where is the wind coming from?!

Ara growled nervously when the wind hit both her and her mate, and accidentally caused both herself and Eroth to turn invisible for a short time, then went back to normal. She roared with a frightened voice and moved closer to Eroth for protection.

Circe turned and snapped her powerful fangs an inch from the face of Alucard and hissed angrily. She pulled her tail out form under Alucard and wrapped her body around the vampire. She said, Havn't seen you in a while either, now what is to keep me frim biting your head off right now? Especially since you stepped on my tail, which is not smart. Then, Circe let him go. She slithered some distance from him and changed back into her elf form. She mumbled some words and her clothes came to her and she slipped into them. She frowned at him and said, "What are you looking at?"

U'lfr The hybrid of darkness.
Luna The moon dragoness.
Eroth The magical king.
Circe The witch goddess.
Gavin The northern giant.
Heiram The two faced assassin.
Leonitus & Syrca The fierce northman and The gentle dragoness.

January 1st, 2010, 9:30 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Surdans
ooc: I'm having fun Kit! WEE!! P.s I'm noting going to bring mah new char kay? ;]

Alucard's face remained as it was, he had no fear for her. His gaze followed her head as she slither around him. "Maybe it's your great admiration for me," He answered sarcastically to her. As she released him, Alucard wiped some if the dirt residue Circe had left on him. He looked up to see her in her natural form, the elf/human hybrid form. "If you want me to be honest, I was looking at the woman that changed shape in front of me. And if you didn't want me to see you should have been more secluded," Alucard responded, smiling. A huge guest of wind it him, but he kept his ground. He looked over at the house, it seemed that was were the wind had come from. "How odd," he muttered.

"So you think of me as prey or an enemy that you need to sneak up in?" Levina asked jokingly. She started to remember how they met, he was right it was complicated. She chuckled at the memories of his face when she took her shirt off so it would dry from the heavy rains also when she showed him her other form, and when they both tricked and lied to a dragon rider. "Yeah, was a good introduction to the land," She said, smiling. Levina fell with Anthony when the wind hit them. "What the hell was that?!" She yelled, getting up.

Come now Artemis, if you stay secluded for so long, the world will spin without and you'll be left behind, Cratos told her with a hint of sincerity. He heard a greeting from not so far away, he looked over to where the voice came from. It was Athena, he smiled as she descended to them. Good to see you again Athena, it's good to now you've been well, Cratos greeted her, slightly bowing his head. After they got acquainted, that was when he was knocked out of the sky.

Tialgo stumbled back as Shrya flew into him, he held on to her as he tried to keep his ground as the winds got stronger. He tried to yell everyone, but the vortex blocked his voice from getting into everyone's ears.

Best. songs. ever. Image Image

January 2nd, 2010, 1:54 am
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

Location: attending a pie-eating contest with the other aspiring evil overlords
Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Ardel
Phal jerked her body down to hug the ground, the wind flowing easily over her smooth scales. She cast worried glances at Alna'ir and Sirius, but they seemed alright. They had crouched down in time and had snapped their wings to their sides. Good to know they learn more from me than geography, fighting moves, and stories, she thought with a small laugh. She had sensed the magic building, and now her gaze shifted wildly around it, taking in the swirling magic. This wind is infused with magic! Stay on guard! she cried into everyone's minds. Something was happening. Were they being targeted? What was going on? Phal could see nothing abnormal besides the huge vortex of magical wind.

Na'ir smiled at Railyn and she and Sirius let out small jets of starfire. Hers was infused with small specks of blue, black, and white, and his had flecks of white that were stunningly bright. That is starfire, she said as she ceased the stream, and watched with interest as Railyn showed off her dark flame. Are you kidding? That's awesome! Your fire is infused with almost a shadowy magic, but it's really cool! she insisted. A few moments later, the wind struck. Na'ir flattened herself to the ground in fear, keeping her wings closed tightly as she crouched.

Sirius nodded as Na'ir spoke to Railyn. Yes, that's an interesting flame, he added, but was cut off by the wind. His instincts worked quickly and he lowered himself, and he remembered his lessons equally fast, snapping his wings to his sides. Phal had warned them about the dangers of sudden storms or high winds. Even she could not navigate some winds; it was simply not possible. He felt an uneasiness grow within him; something was dark about this wind; he could sense the magic within it. His mother confirmed his suspicions when she spoke.

Rigel shrieked in surprise when the wind rushed him away, tearing at his feathers with a ferocity he hadn't felt in a long time. This is a magic wind! he cried angrily, his outline melting away as he burst into his fire form. It consumed energy, but he would not get swirled around wildly in the spiraling wind. He noticed a new presence just then; that of Phalynx, and glanced down in time to see the house with several dragons and two-legs within.

Solarae smiled at Anthony and gave a small, elegant fluorish of her wings in greeting. Pleased to meet you, she said. She snorted at Levina. Of course not. It's just that my necessity to sneak up on them results in my sneaking up on many people by accident, without realizing that I am in fact sneaking, she explained with a mock-haughty nod. The sudden burst of wind made her jump forward and lower herself to the ground, claws gripping it and wings snapped tight. Anthony's magic air-pocket brought relief. Woah, that was crazy! Dude, what's causing that? Wind doesn't just decide to randomly try to tear your wings off, she exclaimed, looking around.

****Phalynx**Solarae**Rigel**Alna'ir**Sirius**Ecco**Temias**Kalo****

And I'm watching out for your charries, ILS.
*****Faefnir***Navarre***Rimfax*****

January 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Location: Far beyond the stars in a world only I could live in
Syllwin managed to keep her wings isn so that they wouldn't be torn off when a huge gust of wind began pulling her towards a source she had no knowledge to. It was tainted, that was all she was aweare of. Magic touched the winds here. She merely braced herself for the upcoming event.

Elcyon had been smiling down at her daughter when suddenly a wind began to stir. Just as Pahl had said, a magic of sorts could be detected in the swirling vortex of raging wind. She looked around wildly, yet taking in everything that was happening. It was dangerous to be lingering if such a wind was keeping them from taking off. Whatever, you do, don't get seperated! El added to Phal's warning.

Railyn stared in awe at her new friend's starfire. It was dazzling as well as powerful. I still think you're is prettier, Rai argued playfully, the way it sparkles like that, and holds light abilities. But thank you. She would have said more had it not been for the prevailing wind that gusted it was through the gathering. She huddled close tio her mother, making sure El hadn't gone anywhere. She kept her wings tight to her side as she though carefully just what was going on, exactly.

Apollo, Artemis, and Athena, without any warning, were blown out o f the sky, hurtling towards the earth. They had just managed to get their wings open and they made a graceful landing next to the dragons and gryphons. The three looked at their friends, and then at each other, as they huddled together in a desperate attempt to not become lost.

OOC: I'll fix the colors later. *edited*

January 18th, 2010, 5:21 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

With Tialgo's help Kit laid Shyra on the bed. He used magic to block the windows and to take the glass from Shyra's face.

Shyara could feel the worry that burst through her connection with Kit, but couldn't do more than wait because of the wind.

Shyra tried to remain still as the glass was plucked out of her cuts, but tears streamed down her face from the pain.

Ecivres took shelter behind Ramoth after he hit. He wanted to go to the house, Shyra was in very much pain, he just could not.

Elika picked up a voice in air, very, very faint, she doubted even the dragons would hear it, but she had been wrong before. She reached with her mind, but couldn't find the person, so she spoke tot the voice. "If you're the one doing this stop it!"

The wind blew Mia in swirling patterns, till suddenly, it stopped. She opened her eyes and spotted Anthony, with some girl and dragon. She darted over. Anthony, I'm so glad I found you. You left me suddenly and I was lost and scared, but now you're here. What was that wind?

The wind stopped just before Void was in full view of everyone gathered. She recognized several of the occupants, all enemies, all together, really outnumbering her and Rigel.

Ramoth stood when the wind stopped. Is everyone okay? she asked loud and authoritative.

Anthony was surprised by Mia's arrival, he had forgotten all about her. "Uh, Levina, this is Mia, she sort of my dragon, though not as your Riders and Dragons are attached. I don't Mia, but come on, I here voices this way." He grabbed Levina's arm and pulled her along with him.

Elika was surprised when the wind stopped, but worried even more because the mist seem to be dissipating into the dragons, people, and etc. including herself. She ran back to the house, everyone seemed fine. She walked around on the porch for a minute, watching the dragons. Suddenly she felt sick, very sick. She doubled over, and coughed. When she looked at her hand, it was covered in blood, she could taste it in her mouth, feel it in her throat, it was her blood, not something from her stomach. She felt a huge pressure come over as if something was trying to crush her, then another came from the inside, pushing out. She collapsed through the railing onto the stone path.

Kit, something is wrong with Elika!!

Kit patched up Shyra double time. He picked Shyra up, whether she was ready or not and brought her outside with him.

Shyra dropped to her knees next to Elika, gasping at the blood that was running from her eyes, nose and mouth. She tried to use her magic, but felt it fading, even when combined with Ecivres'.

"What the hell is going on?!" Kit yelled to sky as he tried to do something, but what could you to to help some like Elika?

Shyara suddenly felt woozy and began stumbling around as a sense of unbalance hit her. She couldn't tell what she was hitting, nor realize that she had fallen to the ground.

Ramoth tried to help with Elika at first, but her magic was leaving her. She tried desperately to grab it, but became disorientated somehow.

Ecivres was becoming worried, something was very wrong with Elika, and Shyra's anxiety was eating at him as well. He tried to move toward them, but could move, he was froze in place, he could feel nothing of his body.

Anthony burst into a clearing with a magnificent house and surrounded by several dragons. He didn't recognize any of them, but maybe they could explain the wind and weird mist he saw.

OOC: Since Fang hasn't been seen and since her characters are already in place I think we should divide up her characters to who know them best. I can take Levina and Tialgo, unless someone else wants one of them, who would like to take Alucard and Cratos?

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

February 14th, 2010, 6:01 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

OOC: Guess I could handle Alucard since I have RPGed with him before, unless there are any objections...

IC:
U'lfr screeched as his forward progress in the wind was stopped by the intense wind, then something even worse happened, he began to og backward, no matter what effort he put into his flight, he could not fight the fierce winds, and after a short while, he became exhausted and was hurled aobut by the wind onto the ground, where the fall knocked him senseless.

Eroth roared even louder, however soon the wind was rageing so fast, and so powerfully, that he lost consciousness due to the lack of air.

Ara began to see things, then began to go into a rapid succession from normal, to invisible, then to camoflauge, then back. She felt more and more pain until she lost consciousness, then fell to the ground.

Circe cursed loudly as she was hurled to the ground by the wind. She began to crawl forward, on all hands and knees toward the vampire, then she began to hurt. First, there was a terrible screeching noise in her ears. She fell to the ground and cringed in pain, and there she stayed.

OOC: Pass, and is this when everything becomes "normal"?

Luna The moon dragoness.
Eroth The magical king.
Circe The witch goddess.

February 14th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: Fine with me, and we'll skip Fang's charries this go around. So Cratos...?

Image Image

February 15th, 2010, 12:02 am
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

OOC: Well, I know Astral's rped a lot with Cratos... maybe she could control him? What do you think, Astral?

IC: The magic of the wind shifted, suddenly tightening and pouring into the mist, and then into the living creatures. Phal hissed in surprise as she felt the magic flood into her and around her, and immediately began feeling dizzy and sick with the pain. She cried out and tried to stop the magic, but it was flooding in too fast, and she could only slow it. She watched as the others collapsed, all suffering various degrees of pain and sickness.

Na'ir roared in pain as her head flashed white-hot. The intensity was too much, and after the first wave passed, she found herself on the floor with no memory of falling. Another wave overtook her, and she cringed, willing it to end. She got what she wanted as the third wave of pain ripped through her and left her unconscious.

Sirius looked with concern as his friends became sick around him, and then he felt it too. He frowned, uncertain. The magic was not affecting him as he thought it would. He did not feel sick at all, only tired. So tired. He sank to the ground, suddenly feeling as if he could sleep for a thousand years. Shadows crept over the white's vision before he even realized they were there, and when he did it was too late. He sank from the waking world.

Solarae glanced at the tiny, pale, draconic creature that joined Anthony. She was puzzled over the small creature, but could do no more than race after her friends. The wind suddenly began to die down, and a choking, magical mist soaked into them. Solarae growled low under her breath. Up ahead was a large building, where she could make out the scents of several distinct dragons, some she knew. Before she could call out to them, her mind was entrenched in fog. The orange hissed, shaking her head, but she could not rid herself of the foggy feeling. She became very dizzy within moments, and collapsed to the ground.

Rigel soared along with Void as the wind lowered its intensity. He could see many dragons and two-legs gathered at the building. He had just enough time to recognize several of his enemies, including Phalynx, before a jolt of pain crackled through his spine. The intense pain felt like lightning, tearing its way through every one of his nerves. He shrieked and lost altitude, crashing into a large tree and hanging suspended from the net-like canopy. He could not move his body, only feel the electricity race through him.

Phal slowly sank to the ground, fighting to stay upright but finding she could barely feel her limbs. She watched as her children and friends lost consciousness one-by-one. Her vision was going dark, bit-by-bit. Soon, all she could see was magic. The magical colors and energies of their bodies were being ripped away as the mist flooded in. Phal saw new shapes emerge where her friends had been, and she felt only confusion as the last part of her vision went dark.

February 15th, 2010, 2:31 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: Your turn Astral, and would you mind doing Cratos?

Image Image

March 8th, 2010, 5:01 am
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

OOC: Just a reminder to you to post here, Astral. :)

June 8th, 2010, 2:12 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Location: Far beyond the stars in a world only I could live in
OOC: Yes, sorry, I was starting to reply when I had to leave... :( But yeah, I can god-mod Cratos...though I don't know how good I would be at it...hope Fang comes back soon...

IC:

Syllwin felt herself hit solid ground, as she let out an agonized grunt of pain. It was difficult to maintain conciousness, and she only managed to keep her eyes open for a short amount of time at the strange lights and colors shifting and bending their bodies. That was when she had completely sunk into darkness.

Elcyon cried out in pain as she landed on her side, her tail becoming bent in an unnatural way. Everything was beginning to spin and nothing would stand upright. El blinked against the brightness of light before finding comfort in the shadows of her mind.

Railyn had landed on her back, a shot of pain running up her spine when it connected with the ground. She rolled over onto her stomach, but otherwise wasn't able to go anywhere. She growled in frustration as she fought with herself to stay awake, however a magical force kept her from telling her body what to do. She strained to keep her eyes open, but Rai couldn't manage it. She too fell unconcious.

Apollo was the first to be blown away, then Ares, Athena, and finally Artemis. Apollo landed against the ground, paws first, but he was too dizzy to stand up. He fell to his side, unsure of whether it was his mind that was spinning or if it was some other magical force he was unaware of. It wasn't long before he also sunk into the shadows of his mind.

Artemis, for the first time in her life, was afraid. She had no idea what was going to happen, nor what was waiting for them once the whirlwind had stopped. She looked over at Cratos as he moved closer to her as though attempting to protect her. Mis couldn't muster a glare, she only looked into his eyes as they mirrored what she was feeling at that moment. Before long, she went unconcious.

Cratos had only a couple moments before his mind retreated into the saftey of a healing sleep. His instinct was to protect Artemis, she hadn't realized it, but her talon was twisted in an unusual way and he only wanted to help. However, he hadn't had the chance because the last thing he remembered was the ground rushing up to meet his face.

Ares and Athena experienced the same thing as their siblings as they both went unconcious from the dizzying experience of the whirlwind.

June 8th, 2010, 8:54 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: I've done some thinking and I think that we just take Fang's charries out. I know I'm contradicting myself but with as little as we are getting on here and the difficulty of the posts I think this is the best thing.

IC: Kit suddenly extremely tired, so much so that he collapsed onto the deck, barely conscious. He last waking moments were of depression everyone looked as if they were dying, as if the world was coming to end. Is this what is happening to our world? he said before slipping onto that dark path of nothing.

Shyra clutched at her daughter, blood pooling beneath her. She began seeing double and weird colors flooded her vision. Quickly it was to over whelming and she retreated to the recesses of her mind.

Shyara quickly follow Kit down the path of darkness.

Ecivres tried to hold on as long as he could for Shyra's sake, but it was impossible with the pain that was overcoming him.

Ramoth tried desperately to grab at the magic and tried to stay awake at the same time, but the energy she was using up was massive and she blacked out.

Anthony watched as everyone around him began falling asleep, or passing out, he could distinct either. His thoughts began jumbling together and he didn't even know he was standing on the ground, and then lying on it. Soon the waking world faded in to blackness.

Void crash landed into the forest, her head striking a massive rock as she to blacked out.

Mia grabbed onto Anthony shaking him to try and wake him up but it proved worthless. Soon she was the last one awake, but soon began feeling tired, so tired that she couldn't even fight it and fell asleep while still hovering in the air.

OOC: When everyone comes to, leave Fang's charries out.

Image Image

July 5th, 2010, 5:35 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

OOC: Hey, question, where should my charries wake up, sorry, but I forgot what we decieded...

Luna The moon dragoness.
Eroth The magical king.
Circe The witch goddess.

July 9th, 2010, 10:08 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: Uh yeah, just have them wake up I guess. But like in a different place and try to approach it as if their pasts never happened.

Image Image

July 19th, 2010, 5:21 am