It is currently December 13th, 2018, 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Shadow of a man 
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Shadow of a man
Voenth growled and began to weakly pull Ret toward the trees. He whimpered as the stray bush, or limb prushed against the cut across his side, however he was afraid to morph back into his elf form, for fear that a wound that was not so serious as it was painful, could be worse to an elf. When they arrived, Voenth moved to the other side of the grove and curled up to fall asleep. He left Ret on the other side and said, Try to go to sleep, I am going to do the same. When I wake, I wil try to morph back and heal myself, until then we should lay low, especially with youas tired as you are and me weakened from my bloodloss. said the wolf as he rolled the wound in some thick mud to stop most of the bleeding.

Good:
Rema Sera Sarah & Voenth & Braith Anthor & Gornath Ranog & Urson Zelyts
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:
Eschelon Herensuge Serena

June 3rd, 2010, 12:03 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: Australia, waiting in the sun with my dragon, Aeraldi, for when we are needed
Affiliation: Shades
Dragon: Aelir
"I don't think I could stay awake even if I wanted to." Ret said, sitting down heavily on the ground beside a tree. He took out a skin of water and took a large drink before offering some to Voenth. "Just water, nothing special."

Hayren and Taliear
Aeraldi, (And Aeraldi's past)
Polaris and Saiph
Nilarek, (And Nilarek's newest host)
Legion
Kharsin

July 2nd, 2010, 5:42 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth then fell asleep, and did not wake until the next morning...

OOC: Pass, sort of dry today......but in either case, we ahve both rested and now things can happen lol.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

July 2nd, 2010, 7:28 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: Australia, waiting in the sun with my dragon, Aeraldi, for when we are needed
OOC: Aight, I didn't have much planned for this part anyway.

After Ret didn't get a response from Voenth he packed away his water and fell asleep, his body aching.

--Time Skip--

The next morning was pure agony as Ret woke to the protests of his limbs. Any amount of movement hurt beyond belief and the pain in his mind equaled it. He hadn't used pure magic in a long time and always regretted summoning it, it used far too much of his energy. He reached into his backpack and pulled out several rations of food, dried meat and a few spiced fruits. His stomach welcomed the food.
He looked over at Voenth, wondering if the wolf version ate fruit as well. "I've got plenty if you want some." He said, opening his pack to reveal nothing but food.

Hayren and Taliear
Polaris and Saiph
Legion
Kharsin

July 3rd, 2010, 6:19 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth growled as Ret's movements woke him up. He stood up and stretched, much in the same fasion as a cat, and whimpered as the cut on his side re-opened some. He growled again as he morphed back into an elf. He said, "Thanks, I would love some fruit." said the elf as he casted a small spell to close the wound on his side. He was tired, and very sore, but no longer bleeding, things were looking up.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

July 3rd, 2010, 7:46 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Ret looked at Voenth as he closed the wound in his side, watching the magic flow. He knew the words, even spoke them on occasion, but he could never get a wound to heal, no matter how much energy he threw into the spell. He shook his head of the thought and continued eating. There would be a lot of traveling today, though it would be slow. He had a strange sensation then, he had no idea what it was, though he knew what it portend. He kept the feeling from Mor'ranr.
"Voenth, when did you first learn you ability?" He asked before taking a gulp of water from his water-skin.

Hayren and Taliear
Polaris and Saiph
Legion
Kharsin

July 12th, 2010, 12:19 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth looked at Ret and thought back to the first time he used magic. "It was cold outside, I and my master for the day were high in the mountains on Doru Areaba. My master had been having me to dig a tunnel, straight through the mountain with nothing but a chizel and a mallet. I was tired, and despite the cold, I was sweating as if it were the middle of summer. I finally cursed loudly, using one of the words I had heard, and suddenly a rumbling deep within the earth was heard, then louder and louder, until a small hole was created in the mountain. Then my master took me to the elders. I was twelve years old. It was odd for an elf not to be using magic any earlier than that, but that was the first time I used magic of my own will." said the elf.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

July 13th, 2010, 9:02 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

"How different..." Ret said softly, thinking upon his own past. "Well, if you feel up to it, we should begin moving. Slowly though, we won't be much good if we're still tired when we confront Nilarek again." Ret stood up slowly, looking off in the direction of the town, now silent. "I'd like to go around the town if you don't mind, I don't think I could go through it again."

Hayren and Taliear
Polaris and Saiph
Legion
Kharsin

July 16th, 2010, 7:37 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth pulled himself to his feet. The magic he had used left him slightly dizzy, but he would be ok. He said, "Lets be on our way then. We are losing daylight, and will need to be to some better cover by nightfall. We need to keep moving, especially since one like Nilarek will have sent someone, or something back to see where and how well off we are. He is not one to let an enemy hunt him, he typically does the hunting." said the elf as he stretched his sore muscles. He was going to be a very ... eventful walk in the least.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

July 17th, 2010, 9:17 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Ret nodded. This creature was powerful, maybe more powerful that he was, but he had made a grave mistake in attacking him. As soon as they were on the other side of the town, Ret reached out his mind again to search for the taint that followed Nilarek. When he found it, he began walking without a word, though he did keep an eye on Voenth to see if he was keeping up. A wound like that was sure to take it's toll.
He decided to make small talk to pass the time.
"How many innocents do you think you have killed? I don't mean people who were going about their lives, but just people that stood in your way." Ret realized just how bad at small talk he was after he spoke those words.

Hayren and Taliear
Polaris and Saiph
Legion
Kharsin

September 8th, 2010, 6:12 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth looked at Ret with an odd look and said, "I have killed none. I have only killed those soldiers who posed a threat to me, my friends, and my loved ones. I have never simply killed to kill and as a previous rider you should know better than to do such if you really have. That is a crime worthy of death." said the elf as he looked into the eyes of Ret. He instantly felt his hand going toward Let'hjartha. He could not help feeling apprehensive about this Ret.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

September 10th, 2010, 8:54 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Ret looked at Voenth as his hand went to his chest. "You misunderstand me. I meant those soldiers you have killed, the ones that fight for a cause they do not truly understand. Or even those that could have been saved. Or even those......" Ret reached towards his heart, of his pain long remembered. "I never killed for the sake of killing, though I still deserve my fate. I have deserved my fate since birth, and when my punishment comes, I will meet it with open arms."
Mor'ranr awoke to the darkness of his rider's thoughts. He had tried once before to change his rider's mind, but that ended in such failure that he had never sought to try and change it again.

Hayren and Taliear
Polaris and Saiph
Legion
Kharsin

September 19th, 2010, 9:45 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Voenth then felt somewhat sobered. He looked at Ret and said, "I have killed many, thousands in fact. Some wanted only to go home to their children and families. However in this war the innocent do die. I do not wish to kill like I do, but I do wish to defend myself and my friends. I fight not only for me, but for my family, friends, and beliefs. I long ago gave up on mercy. Mercy and pity caused us not to have see the evil of Galbatorix back when we had the chance to stop him from coming to power. There is no room for mercy anymore. We must be a brutal as our enemy just to survive." Said the elf sadly.

Good:
Bad:
Nidhog Arnon & Tamar
Neutral:

January 15th, 2011, 4:40 am