It is currently April 23rd, 2018, 12:14 am

All times are UTC

Self Exiled 
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Post Re: Self Exiled
Jia beamed at Alex, though her expression soured at the mention of slavers. She snorted scornfully. The female dragoness bounded up her brother's tail and sat behind Snare and Alex. She held on tightly with her talons as he crouched and sprang powerfully into the air. Once Zeke was airborne she spread her own wings and let the wind catch the tender flight membrane. She beat them a few times to steady herself, then flew beside her brother. What is the east like? she asked Alex, knowing her brother would never answer that question.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

April 17th, 2011, 9:00 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Avadius
"That's a hard question. It depends on where you live. In the lands that border the Hadarac, they are peaceful and united mostly because they have to fight off either the slavers from the west, or sometimes dwarves from the south. Though we hadn't had a war with dwarves in ages. As you get even further east... it's exotic to say the least. Highly filled with jungle it has a lot of different plants and animals. Several dragon tribes lived there, but I'm more used to the nomadic dragons since the tribal ones live mostly in the forest."
"Are there any large countries like the empire or Surda?" Snare asked.
"Not that I know of." Alex replied, "Most are just either tribal, city states, or just tiny countries around fifty square miles. We haven't had much of a need to unite. Though I have heard some talk of making a kingdom around the Hadarac to fight off the slavers. Every once in a while we also get dragon slayers that wish to cross our territory to the tribes lands."

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:
Crimson Dsurion Demondred "Destroyer of Hope" Solstus "Dragon of the Night"

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 17th, 2011, 9:07 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Jia listened raptly to Alex as he spoke of the east. She saw Zeke shift uncomfortably at the mention of dragon tribes. She nudged him with her foot. Come on Z, spill. she said firmly. He sighed. I know of the dragon tribes that you speak, Alex. I was among one. The Tribe are warriors through and through. For those that oppose them, they are a force to recon with. he said quietly. Jia snorted, then turned to Alex, her eyes blazing. Dragon Slayers? I will cut down any Slayer that dares cross my path. she snarled, her nostrils flaring angrily.

Image Image

April 17th, 2011, 9:16 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
"You have?" Alex asked Zeke. He stared in surprise, he had never before seen one, though he mostly staid near the desert's edge. "Are they really as strong as the legends say?" he asked him. To Jia he said, "It's unlikely we'll see any slayers, they mostly work in the desert hunting the nomadic dragons sense they aren't as unified as the tribes.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 17th, 2011, 9:19 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Zeke sighed. Yes, I have. And though I haven't heard the legends, whatever they say is true by twofold. They are powerful, numerous, and as stubborn as is known in our race. Perhaps I can take you to them. Not you, Jia. If we go to the Tribe them you are going back to your cave. he told his sister sharply. He heard her sigh, but she didn't argue.

Image Image

April 17th, 2011, 9:31 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

"I would like to see them some day. I've heard so much about them." Alex replied, staring off into the distance. "Though for now for Jia's sake, I suppose I can just show you around where I'm from and asome of the places farther east. You can fly so it shouldn't affect you, but a large part of it is swampy area as you get east enough." he replied.

"How far does the east extend?" Snare asked. She watched Alex for a time as he thought.
"I don't know, no one has been past the tribal lands and their jungle. I bet a few have seen what lay beyond, but not many."
Snare nodded and looked back at Jia and said to all three of them, "Maybe we should be the first to go past and see what lay on the other side?"

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 17th, 2011, 9:37 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Jia snorted scornfully. I can take care of myself, thank you. she grumbled, but Zeke's glower warned her to stay silent. She huffed impatiently. She growled with excitement as Snare mentioned the prospect of going farther east. Zeke's snarl was low but a warning. Jia, you are going no where near the wilds of the east until you are fully grown and I know you can take care of yourself. he snapped. She scowled. Without warning she pulled in her right wing and swung sharply to her left, crashing into her brother's shoulder. She latched all four feet into his scales and thrust her wings to make her carry her weight in a roll while still holding on to her brother. He snarled at her but didn't fight. Once she completed one full turn she released him. He righted himself with a flick of his wings and glowered at her. I can take care of myself. she sniffed, then pointedly turned and continued on their journey east. Zeke grumbled as he followed her.

- - - - - - - - - -

Zeke glanced back at Snare and Alex. Sorry about that. Are you two okay? he asked worriedly.

Image Image

April 17th, 2011, 9:51 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

"That's alright," Alex laughed and looked at Jia. "It was actually pretty fun. Don't worry Jia, there is still a lot to see in the near east." he replied. He watched Zeke for a moment and said, "Do you really think she won't be safe? They are dangerous animals and a few rouge tribes, both human and maybe even dragon, but I think she'd be fine." He stared down at his own hands and sighed. Jia, and the other two, were in much more danger around him than they could ever be. He sighed heavily and glanced forward.

"It's fine Zeke." Snare said, "I've been on a few wild rides with Savania. Trust me, you don't want to be on her when she gets exsited." Snare said with a laugh.
"Who's Savania?" Alex asked.
"A friend I suppose, also Zeke's mate."

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 17th, 2011, 9:58 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Zeke's shoulders hunched and tensed underneath Alex and Snare. He was silent for a few moments before answering. The four scar lines on the length of the left side of my neck, the single roped scar on my right side, and the three foot scarred end of my tail are proof that it is dangerous in the east. I got all of those to the far east. he said quietly. Jia snorted. The scars on your neck came from a Tribe dragon, the one on your side came from a Roc, and the one on your tail was made from being burnt with lava. she said huffily. None of which we will be encountering. she argued. He growled but didn't try to convince her otherwise.

Image Image

April 18th, 2011, 5:00 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Alex looked at Zeke's scars and shivered. He had heard of the volcanoes, he even thought he saw an ash cloud years ago, "ARe those mostly the eastern ends of the Beors?" he asked Zeke. He watched Jia sympathectlly, heknew what it was like to want to see the world. "I still want to see the far east. Maybe they have some strange civilians out there?" he gave a smirk, "What about the west? How dangerous is it therea?"

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 18th, 2011, 5:32 pm