It is currently October 18th, 2018, 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Restoring One's Honor 
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Avadius
Post Re: Restoring One's Honor
OOC: This would probably be before Veni Vidi Vici right?

"Spy for the Varden? Looks like we actually do have something in common." he said with a smirk. True, he also spied for the Empire, but he wasn't going to tell any that, especially since he favored the Varden. Besides, he rarely ever did spy work anymore. He smirked when she asked for the way. "Follow me," he said, "it's not that far, near the center of town pretty much." he said. Teirm was a large city, but he had seen larger. It would be hard to siege this city, even from the sea, but he saw its flaws. What about an air attack? If there were enough dragons they would devastate the city. Teirm seemed to be made for an invasion by sea mostly, land a bit, but mostly by sea. "Fools, to be focused on one terrain of warfare than the other two." he said.

Radenya followed him outside. She took a glance back into the bar and shook her head. Looking at Travern she said, "True, but drunk people may no more than they let on. You might have to bargain at times. They did seem drunk beyond intelligent speech, but we shouldn't give up so easily." she said. Observing the city she said, "Maybe guards might know? They see a lot of the people coming in."

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:
Crimson Dsurion Demondred "Destroyer of Hope" Solstus "Dragon of the Night"

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 18th, 2011, 9:25 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Affiliation: Urgals
Anette looked at Aaron. "You a spy? Somehow I don't see that!" she said with slight sarcasm. "You seem like the type who has to be the center of attention in the middle of a battle." Anette gave Aaron a look when he said to follow. She wasn't go to follow him anywhere! Anette walked so she was beside Aaron, and slightly in front. She couldn't let herself be beaten! She couldn't afford to allow him to ruin her perfect record. When Aaron spoke again about Teirm focusing more on one defense than the other two, Anette pulled out her parchment and made a note on it. "Good eyes. Maybe you were a spy after all." she said, putting it away again.

Ryan smiled at Aylina. "Pleased to meet you" she said, before they headed towards the market place. When they arrived Ryan looked around in awe. It took a couple of seconds for her to hear what Aylina had said. "No, not really." Ryan replied. "I really came to this city to see if I could regain any of my lost memories." Ryan looked around at the various people selling there wares. One gave a start when he saw her, and fidgeted uncomfortably, as if he were afraid of her. Ryan wondered if it had anything to do with her past, but didn't dwell on the thought.
"You said you are from Du Weldenvarden..." Ryan said softly to Aylina, knowing that the forest wasn't well thought of by some. "Is it more beautiful than this city?" she asked, wondering if any of her lost memories were there.

"Even elves get wrinkles." Ancell said with a laugh - he had seen a few of them in his time. Ancell smiled at the memory of the blacksmith. "Hmm. I'm not sure I want to tell you. The laughter might kill an old man like you!" Ancell said with a grin, before telling Servix the story.
"Anette wanted a set of cooking spoons, and knives crafted for her, but wouldn't be satisfied with them being made by anyone but the best. After weeks of searching we found an old man - claimed to be a dragon rider before the fall, but his dragon was killed. This man was very good, obviously with decades - or perhaps even centuries of experience behind him. It didn't take long for Anette to have him under her complete control, and soon she had him making everything she wanted. When he finished the work he demanded a high price. But by then it was too late for him. He was already under Anette's complete control. She told him how bad of a job he had done, and within ten minutes the man looked ready to cry out of disappointment for failing my sister. She told him she would forgive him if he gave her the stuff for free, so he did. Then she patted him on the head like a dog, and told him she was sure he would do better next time."
Ancell paused to catch his breath. "We have had many other experiences with this blacksmith, that was just how we met him. He is now a faithful pet for Anette, doing anything, and everything she commands. She has never once met someone she couldn't make her pet if she tried." When Ancell finished speaking he turned down a dark alleyway. "He lives in the last house down this way." Ancell said, watching his step carefully.

RP Characters:
Against Galbatorix: Renell and Random Freda Theron Ancell Anette Daris

Against Varden: Astrdell and Bjorn Alan Cor and Zoe Wulfe

Against Neither: Ryuu, Luca, and Altair Kelci Eliora Rianata Calantha Atlanta the Assassin Unknown and Nameless Dzroginion Morena Morwen Terra the Nutty Squirrell: This is my nut... Oh look! There's another one! IT's MINE! Leave it alone!

Against Both: Zylia Amarok Doubt Melantha Elfrida: Burn the Past, and be Free of it--Else you will hinder your life, and torment you daily. Can you live with that?

April 19th, 2011, 2:19 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Yeah. Wouldn't be wise to venture into Demondred's territory. :P

IC:

"I know, but there are plenty others in the city, and yeah, that is a good idea," Traven muttered, surprised that he hadn't thought of that in the least. He and Radenya approached one of the guards near the entrance of the city and asked, "Have you seen my brother lately? He has white eyes, and I have no idea where he might have gone. We were supposed to meet up in the marketplace, but it seems that he has wandered," Traven said, using a different story this time around.

"Nuh, I haven't seen any white-eyed men enter the city, but several minutes back, a woman with white eyes entered the city. She went down the main street like she was going to go to the marketplace," the guard growled.

Wait, a woman? "Thanks," Traven thanked the guard, before saying, "I believe Anette and Aaron went to the marketplace. Do you think we should join them, or search around the central road?" Traven asked Radenya.

"Wow, lost memories? That must be difficult," Aylina sympathized. "And actually, yes, Du Weldenvarden is much more beautiful than even this city. Don't get me wrong, Teirm has some interesting attractions, but they are all made from human hands, while the Elves communicate with nature for their needs, and you will be troubled to find a house that is artificial because they sing the bark from trees into homes," Aylina fantasized. "But Du Weldenvarden is very secluded, so things can get a little consistent and repetitive after a while. That's why I came here. It has been a while since I have seen the outside world."

Servix smirked, "Yeah, but not for a while they don't. Rhunon is thousands of years old and she doesn't look a day over forty, and even then, she looks to be in her youth." Servix listened to Ancell's story with interest, nodding every so once in a while. "Poor man. Wow, it would be a lie to refer to Anette as humble," Servix said, lifting his eyebrows in surprise. "I am probably not as good at controlling him as your sister could be, but I think I might be able to haggle the price down to free like she did," Servix said, but he had his doubts. "She should be a merchant."

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

April 20th, 2011, 12:59 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Aaron shook his head, "No, I wouldn't mind being in the front lines, but those are generally the first soldiers to die. I am a pretty damn good soldier and general though." He grunted, "A lot of the people I work with are fools. And as for being a spy, I am of sorts, though I haven't done much spy work lately, I've been concerned with other matters."

Radenya nodde,d "It sounds like a good plan. Maybe they've seen something."

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 20th, 2011, 2:03 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Anette sighed. "You just have too much pride!" she said in faked exasperation. "You should be humble, like me!" she didn't look at Aaron, not wanting to see what type of expression he would make. When they reached the market place, Anette first made a mark on her parchment again, then she looked at Aaron, and said, "Watch me question somebody. It will be good for you to watch a pro - maybe you will learn something!"
Anette walked to a woman selling flowers, and got into a conversation first about flowers, but it quickly turned to the direction Anette wanted to take it. "... I once had this wonderful dream where I was in a field full of the most beautiful flowers..." Anette told the woman, who then told of a dream of her own. Anette saw her chance to ask the question she needed, and did so. "Last night I dreamed I was in the same field of flowers... It was so beautiful I didn't want to wake up. Suddenly a man with white eyes appeared. It was horrible. He wanted to destroy the field. I tried to stop him... But I woke up... I don't know what I would do if I ever saw someone with white eyes after that dream... But I guess having white eyes is impossible..." The woman selling flowers shook her head. "Not impossible." she said, looking around as if she were afraid the "dream person" would jump out and destroy her flowers. "There's a woman with white eyes standing over there." Anette's eyes widened in surprise. The woman with flowers nodded sympathetically, and was about to go into another conversation, but Anette had already left.
"Traven said we were looking for a man, not a woman. I wonder if there is any connection between the two..." she said to Aaron.

Ryan smiled at Aylina. "I hope I can go there someday!" she said enthusiastically. Ryan suddenly felt herself shiver, and get goose bumps. She looked around. Something weird was going on, but she couldn't figure out what it was.

Ancell looked at Servix with a smile. "You don't know the half of it." he said in regards to Anette. Ancell opened the door to the smiths place. "Hey, Master Chafir, you here?" Ancell called out. A gruff voice answered for the back. "The spoons will be ready tomorrow if that's what you're here for delivery boy!" Ancell pretended to look hurt as the old rider came into the front. "I do more than deliver spoons!" he said in fake defense. The smith looked at him doubtfully, then asked, "If you're not here for spoons, then why are you here?" Ancell smiled. "If you're tired of making kitchenware, then this man would like to be something from you." Chafir looked at the white eyed man. "And what do you need?" he asked stiffly. Ancell looked at Servix, trying him to understand that he shouldn't be offended, but that the old smith was always like this. Ancell wondered with amusement if Servix would be able to notice how great Anette's persuasion powers were by seeing this old rider.

OOC: I'm gonna be gone a week, but I'll reply as soon as I can when I get back.

RP Characters:

Against Neither: Ryuu, Luca, and Altair Kelci Eliora Rianata Calantha Atlanta the Assassin Unknown and Nameless Dzroginion Morena Morwen Terra the Nutty Squirrell: This is my nut... Oh look! There's another one! IT's MINE! Leave it alone!

Against Both: Zylia Amarok Doubt Melantha Elfrida: Burn the Past, and be Free of it--Else you will hinder your life, and torment you daily. Can you live with that?

April 23rd, 2011, 3:07 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

"It's a plan then," Traven said and he walked towards the center of the city, which was the marketplace. It didn't take long for him to find Aaron and Anette, but as he began making his way towards them, he saw a woman with white eyes standing next to another woman with a long, black cloak. Traven hurriedly approached the woman, his hands gripped around his red dual weapons. His face was completely determined; he had spent years searching for the final Ayleid, one that could prove a danger to his race, and he might just have finally found her. "Excuse me," he said, whispering in a voice that was barely audible. "Are you the Ayleid?" Traven asked in a barely contained voice.

Aylina was just about to say something to Ryan when a man with crimson red eyes approached her quickly. He was frighteningly close, hardly a foot away from her. The man gave off bad vibe, and she was hardly able to hear what he said. "I'm not sure what you mean by just 'the Ayleid,' but yes, I am an Ayleid," Aylina replied. She wasn't sure why she just answered that, but Ayleid generally weren't known in this land, so how did this man know?

Traven looked around the city quickly. He couldn't cause a disruption in the middle of the city, but then again, if it meant that he could kill the Ayleid, then he could leave Alagaesia forever anyways.

The man drew his blades and lunged to stab the Ayleid. However, as if Aylina almost expected his attack, she backstepped his stab, and swung her arm in the attacker's direction. A shockwave was exerted from her swing and it slammed into the attacker, throwing him back twenty feet and into a merchant items stand. The stand buckled and collapsed as Traven collided into it. Let's go! Aylina shouted mentally to Ryan, and ran south, ready to leave the city. She mentally contacted Olivia as she neared the exit of Teirm, Meet me at the southern exit of Teirm. Oh, and we have a passenger, Aylina said before leaving Olivia's mind and continuing to run.

Servix's expression changed to one of confusion. He had expected a scrawny, high-voiced, person with a low self-esteem, but this old Rider had seemed to be quite the opposite. "Yeah, I heard your smithing skills are that of a two-year old cat, so I figured that you would be perfect," Servix said, his face composed. However, out of nowhere, Servix erupted in laughter. "Sorry, Ancell, I'm not very good at this," Servix said with a grin. "Yeah, Master Chafir, was it? I would like a few throwing weapons." Servix glanced at Ancell, trying to picture Ancell's sister persuading this man to do something.

May 7th, 2011, 5:22 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Aaron smirked at Anette when she spoke to the woman. "Not bad, though I generally try to avoid scarring people. Still, I supped it did work." When she mentioned the woman he shrugged, "It's possible, we should check it out. If they are related it could led us to the man."

Radenya watched Tvaren with surprise as he attacked the woman. She shrugged, but as the woman and the other person with her took off, Radenyagave chase. Being ra'zac would mean she was faster than humans, but as she thought about it, she had know idea how fast Ayleid were.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

May 11th, 2011, 6:40 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Anette glared at Aaron. "Of course it worked! Did you think it wouldn't?!" She asked almost incredulously. Anette folded her arms, and looked away from Aaron, and towards the crowd. She saw the woman with white eyes, and a moment later saw Traven. Anette looked a little disappointed. "He beat us." She said as a simple-matter-of-fact. Anette looked at Aaron. "If you had used your eyes a little more, then perhaps you would have seen her before Traven, and we could have questioned her! You need to work on eing quicker!" she said, ignoring the fact that she too had failed to notice the white-eyed woman before Traven. Suddenly Traven tried to stab the woman with a knife, but failed. The woman, and another started running, but Anette knew neither could escape her, as running was her specialty. Before Anette had taken two steps she found she couldn't move. That did not make her happy at all.

Ryan's eyes widened when a man approached, and tried to stab Aylina. She quickly ran after Aylina, easily keeping up. Ryan didn't know how, or why, but she felt the presence of one following them. Must stop them... she thought frantically. Suddenly everyone in the city but Aylina, and her were frozen. Ryan almost collapsed from exhaustion, but she felt as if energy were flowing into her from another source. Did I used to know how to do this? she wondered. Did I really have this insane power? Ryan knew she couldn't hold the entire city like this long, not even with energy that wasn't hers flowing into her. She quickly caught up to Aylina again, and followed her to the gate.

Ancell flinched under the ancient rider's stare. "Birds of a feather flock together." the older man said gruffly. "You already have enough bad manners for two delivery boy! With your friend that makes enough bad manners for four." Ancell smiled apologetically at Servix, hoping the glance would tell him not to be offended. "Master Chafir, on the behalf of my sister, I ask you to make Servix' weapons." Ancell said. Chafir gave them both an evaluating look. "I do not approve of begging in men, Ancell." he told the shape shifter. Ancell smiled, and looked at Servix. "That means he'll make them. What type of throwing weapons do you want?" Ancell asked Servix.

RP Characters:

May 17th, 2011, 2:03 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Aylina ran with almost the speed and even more-so the grace of an Elf. She continued running frantically, her gaze averted as she passed by an old man who seemed to be frozen. She knew someone had been following them, but the light sound of their footsteps had faded almost as soon as it had started. Risking it, Aylina sharply turned, gasping afterwards. Everyone in the city had been stopped in their tracks, even the children. The image itself was startling. Glancing at Ryan as she ran past her, she realized that her friend was quite exhausted. Tilting her head in suspicion, she shrugged it off for now and continued running, reaching Olivia by the gate quickly. Aylina gracefully leaped into the air, landing on Olivia and waited for Ryan to get on as well. Olivia began running at a pace that could easily outstrip a horse immediately. "I am so sorry," Aylina apologized to Ryan. "I didn't realize that I had made any enemies in this land, and I don't ever remember doing so. I had never met that man either," she said, still trying to piece this together. "Anyway, what did you do back there?"

Olivia continued running with a quick and even pace, moving south, away from the port city.

Traven groaned and tried to pull himself up, but felt himself stop in his tracks in the process. What the hell? he questioned angrily. Not only had the Ayleid caught him off guard, but he could now only sit and watch as the pair ran, leaving the city. He had missed a perfect chance to capture the final Ayleid. He would never forgive himself for this failure.

Gil sat in the midst of the trees, watching the city carefully, when a small movement flickered near the southern border of the city. Two people were on top of a...Wolf? The animal itself was as great as, if not larger than the size of a horse. He squinted, and with the powerful vision of an Ayleid, he could make out a pair of white eyes on the woman in front. He slammed his hand into the ground, frustrated. Undoubtedly, Traven had failed. Gil made a mental note of where the trio were headed, which was south.

Servix watched the ordeal with a hesitant expression, watching as the man nearly went off on Ancell. However, at the shape shifter's words, Servix eagerly replied, "Daggers, please," he said in a more polite manner. "How much will they cost?" he queried, desiring to hear the typical price of the smith that Ancell's sister managed to haggle.

May 17th, 2011, 9:31 pm