It is currently December 11th, 2018, 7:24 pm

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 Who do you think Eragon will marry? 

Who will Eragon Mary??????
Lady Nasuada 16%  16%  [ 18 ]
Arya 84%  84%  [ 97 ]
Total votes : 115
Author Message
DragonRider
DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: July 17th, 2009, 12:45 am
Posts: 787
Location: Ohio
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
so. with out these forums we would have no evidence. well only certain people would because they found it out but it would not be obvious.

_________________
I guess this can be my signature for now.....


July 30th, 2009, 3:51 pm
Profile
Peasant
Peasant
User avatar

Joined: November 10th, 2008, 4:29 am
Posts: 63
Location: In the almost always rainy city of Vancouver, Canada, waiting until I go to the Bahamas.
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Arya all the way. She is a princess and even though Nasuada is a leader she is not a Queen she is just a leader.

_________________
Image


September 20th, 2010, 1:01 am
Profile
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2010, 5:15 am
Posts: 1434
Location: With the Werecats, fulfilling my destiny (otherwise known as Mythic Paradise...)
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Arya, Nasuada should marry Murtagh:

...and then M marriend LN and they lived HEA in helgrind while A married E and they lived happily ever after in hell.

The end.

_________________
R.I.P. WJS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER Remember October the 15th of 2011

don't click this link...
*****The WF Reborn was terminated today, January 15th, 2011, because of me. I am deeply ashamed.*****

Mythic Paradise Chat moderator Symbiont!! Mythic Paradise Home
ImageImageImageImageIn order: Al the Plesiodragon, Skyvern the Ticktock, Klautroff the Exalted Fennix, and Telem the Mikhal


October 2nd, 2010, 4:31 am
Profile
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: December 6th, 2009, 1:55 am
Posts: 2303
Location: Tx
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Can you please not use letters? It takes seconds to type out a fer more letters, even abbreviations would be better than that.

_________________
Saphi Laana Draerr Brilyn
Nems Devitria Nemaera


October 2nd, 2010, 6:52 am
Profile
New DragonRider
New DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:13 am
Posts: 319
Location: Sweden
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Every one with a working brain and a IQ higher than 10 alredy knows that Eragon will end up with Arya. But! They will not marry. Remeber that elves don't belive in marrige and that Arya is an elf and eragon is an helf elf.

Why it will be Arya:

* An epic romance is in your future, extraordinary, as the moon indicates - for that is the magical symbol - strong enough to outlast empires. I cannot say if this passion will end happily, but your love is of noble birth and heritage. She is powerful, wise, and beautiful beyond compare.

1. Arya is of noble birth. Nasuada is not.

2. Eragon has alredy said that Arya is the most beautiful woman he ever has seen. And that rules out nasuada from being beautiful beyond compare in the Angelas prophecy while puting Arya there.

3. In Eragons fairth of Arya he stated her as an almost exact copy of Angelas prophecy. [Forshadoing]

4. Arya is the only person Saphira has accepted into their family. It is Saphira, Eragon and Arya. And funny enough CP also said in an interview that book IV will continue Saphira, Eragon and Aryas adventures.

5. CP has ever since Eldest been puting Arya and Eragon on an even footing. Do I really need to speel out why?

6. Ever since Brisngr they have become closer than ever. There are a couple of gestures from Arya pointing out that she has feeling for Eragon above friendship.

7. It was a love who should outlast the Empire. He need to love that person during the war. And the only woman he loves is Arya.

8. Eragon has said that he NEVER will take a mortal woman. Nasuada is mortal. And no! Nasuada will not become the next rider for many reasons.

9. Eragon has stated that Arya is the only one the can understand him expect Saphira. He feels that they have a special conection and they do understand each others better than any one.

10. But most important of all is that Eragon loves Arya and no one else. He has said that he dosn't want to have a nother woman. His love for her has only developed and they have only grown closer.

No one who ca think logicaly can possibly think that NxE will happen.
This is how stupid NxE is:

Eragon will sudenly stop loved Arya after that CP has spent two books on developing their relationship, made them closer than ever, is puting them on an eveing footing, shown that Arya has feeling above friendship and that they have a special conection only so eragon from no where would fall in love with Nasuada based on noting in the middle of book IV even tho Nasuada is mortal and Eragon clearly said that he NEVER would take a mortal woman.

_________________
LFG! Every one should read it! Even you!
http://lfgcomic.com/page/1
Richard for ever! <3
Image


October 12th, 2010, 8:05 pm
Profile
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: December 6th, 2009, 1:55 am
Posts: 2303
Location: Tx
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Can you really not go into a single topic without insulting people? I mean really. You do not know what will happen in the fourth book. Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will and there is nothing you can do to make people believe what you want if they think differently. Especially rude petty insults.

I don't think Eragon will end up with Arya. Elves' emotions are stronger than humans and Arya has shown a close bond of friendship but nothing more. Eragon has more to worry about than some elf that constantly rejects him. If they got together things would get more complicated and too much would go on at once if it happened. I think Eragon will end up with many friends but no one that close to him. He leaves in the end and in Angela's prediction she also said that she didn't know if his love life would end out good or bad.

_________________
Saphi Laana Draerr Brilyn
Nems Devitria Nemaera


October 15th, 2010, 12:38 am
Profile
New DragonRider
New DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:13 am
Posts: 319
Location: Sweden
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
gomenesigh wrote:
Can you really not go into a single topic without insulting people? I mean really. You do not know what will happen in the fourth book. Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will and there is nothing you can do to make people believe what you want if they think differently. Especially rude petty insults.

I can, but as I have said before I don't insult people. I do tend to insult ideas/dreams/hopes who is based on nothing tho.
And I have never said that I know what will happen for sure.
But unlike you I at least stay with the facts. You argue aginst AxE becuase you don't like it. And thats it.
I argue for AxE because I like it and have facts to back it up with.
I always goes for the logic chooice.
¨
gomenesigh wrote:

I don't think Eragon will end up with Arya. Elves' emotions are stronger than humans and Arya has shown a close bond of friendship but nothing more.

I strongly sugest that you read Brisngr agian.
because it seems that you might have missed a huge part of the book.
There have been many gestures from Aryas side that shows that she has feelings for him above friendship. And there also is a reason why CP has made them closer than ever and are puting them on an even footing.
Eragon loves Arya and they are only growing closer. As Eragon him self said/thought they share a special conection. They know eachothers better than any one. Expect Saphira of course.

gomenesigh wrote:

Eragon has more to worry about than some elf that constantly rejects him.

She had rejected him two times in Eldest when he was an imature jerk. Why shoulden't she reject him when he only lusted for her?
And where in hell did you get the "constanly rejects" from when they only have grown closer? they are closer than ever before. This is waht i don't like about you. You say thing you want based on what you like with no fact to back it up. They facts even go aginst you. Learn to se the difference between fact and your personal hopes.

gomenesigh wrote:

If they got together things would get more complicated and too much would go on at once if it happened.

No it wouldn't. If you have missed that fact to, Eragon and Arya makes an exelent team together. CP has even said that the fourth book will continue Saphira, Eragon AND ARYAS adventures. And Saphira has accepted her into thier family. Both Arya and Eragon knows their duties.
Them being together would be so much better. Both on the battlefield and in their personal time. It also gives them a better future to figh for. Their future.

gomenesigh wrote:

I think Eragon will end up with many friends but no one that close to him.

Since you have a problem with me being a jerk with dreams based on nothing, I will nicly ask what this is based on? Because Arya is alredy very close and are only growing closer as well as they share a special conection.

gomenesigh wrote:

He leaves in the end and in Angela's prediction she also said that she didn't know if his love life would end out good or bad.

Eragon leavs with an elven woman as we saw in his dream, with two dragons in the skie.
Oh... great thinking. This is all the fact I ever get from anti AxE fans.
It can happen/we don't know/what if/but if that happens/it might not happen and such things. I get it. Anything can happend. Eragon might even end up with a gay dwarf named Roger. But here is the thing. There are three books out and serval interviews from CP. In there you can find something called fact. I sugest you do that.

But here is som quotes for you :)

Arya looked at him. Eragon met her gaze, and something lurched within him. He flushed without knowing why, feeling a sudden connection with her, a sense that she understood him better than anyone other than Saphira. His reaction confused him, for no one had affected him in that manner before.

Throughout the rest of the day, all Eragon had to do was think back on that moment to make himself smile and set his insides churning with a mixture of odd sensations he could not identify.
---------------------------
"An ache formed in his chest as he listened to the gentle rise and fall of Arya's breathing. It tormented him to be so close and yet be unable to approach her."
---------------------------
"Well, be that as it may, these are reasons you give me, Eragon, and the heart rarely listens to reason. Do you fancy her or not?"
If he fancied her any more, Saphira said to both Eragon and Roran, I'd be trying to kiss Arya myself.
---------------------------
"With a sigh of impatience, she tapped her bodice. "A dress is somewhat breezier than a pair of leggings, Eragon."
---------------------------
You should tend to that before we set forth." She gave him no time to respond but grasped his paralyzed fingers and said, "Waise heill." An involuntary groan escaped him as his fingers popped back into their sockes, and his abraded tendons and crushed cartilage regained the fullness of their proper shapes, and as the flaps of skin hanging from his knuckles again covered the raw flesh below.
"Thank you," he said. It surprised him that she had taken the initiative when he was perfectly capable of healing his own wounds. Arya seemed embarrassed. Looking away, out over the plains, she said, "I am glad you were by my side today, Eragon."
"And you by mine."
She favored him with a quick, uncertain smile. They lingered on the hillock for another minute, neither of them eager to resume their journey.
---------------------------
She gave him a wan smile. "And then you came, Eragon. You and Saphira. After hope had deserted me and I was about to be taken to Galbatorix in Uru'baen, a Rider appeared to rescue me. A Rider and dragon!"
---------------------------
"Reaching out, Eragon placed his right hand over her left. "The stories about the heroes of old never mention that this is the price you pay when you grapple with the monsters of the dark and the monsters of the mind. Keep thinking about the gardens of Tialdari Hall, and I'm sure you will be fine." Arya permitted the contact between them to endure for almost a minute, a time not of heat or passion for Eragon, but rather of quiet companionship.
---------------------------
He cherished her trust more than anything besides his bond with Saphira and he would sooner march into battle than endanger it."
---------------------------
"Satisfied with what he had wrought, he handed the lily to Arya. "It's not a white rose but..." He smiled and shrugged. "You should not have," she said. "But I am glad you did." She caressed the underside of the blossom and lifted it to smell. The lines on her face eased. For several minutes, she admired the lily."
---------------------------
"She spoke to Arya with the same tone of affection that, until then, she had reserved for Eragon, as if she now considered Arua part of their small family and worthy of the same regard and intimacy as they shared."
---------------------------
"Walking over to Saphira, Arya placed a hand on Eragon's left leg and looked up at him with her slanted green eyes. "Accept this from me, Shur'tugal," she said. And he felt a surge of energy flow into him.
"Eka elrun ono," he murmured to her.
Also in the ancient language, she said, "Be careful, Eragon. I would not want to see you broken by Murtagh. I..." It seemed as if she were going to say more, but she hesitated, then removed her hand from his leg and retreated to stand by Blödhgarm."
---------------------------
"You should not abandon your guards so lightly," Arya murmured in Eragon's left ear. She wrapped her sword arm around his waist and held him tightly as Saphira wheeled above the courtyard."
---------------------------
"Better?" he asked as the spell finished its work.
"Better," Arya whispered, and favored him with a weak smile."
---------------------------
"Arya staggered as if she had been hit. "Ah," she said. She gripped the back of the chair so hard, her knuckles turned white. Tears filled her slanted eyes, then spilled over onto her cheeks and coursed down her face. "Eragon." She reached out and grasped his shoulder, and almost by accident, he found himself holding her in his arms."

_________________
LFG! Every one should read it! Even you!
http://lfgcomic.com/page/1
Richard for ever! <3
Image


October 15th, 2010, 8:31 am
Profile
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: December 6th, 2009, 1:55 am
Posts: 2303
Location: Tx
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Quote:
You argue aginst AxE becuase you don't like it. And thats it.


You say you back up that relationship because they are growing closer. I never said they weren't. But you will never understand how powerful emotions can be and will never understand how much stronger elves' are than humans. There is such a thing as best friends even in the fictional world of Eragon and in some stories that all it is but they are closer than Eragon and Arya.

Quote:
Why shoulden't she reject him when he only lusted for her?


That is exactly what I have been saying the entire time. That is how Eragon grew to be fond of her in the first place. Because she was hot. And she rejected him at least twice while he was studying in Ellesmera alone and I know he had made goes at her before they got there so. Yes, constantly rejected.

Quote:
Eragon and Arya makes an exelent team together


I never said they didn't. But a romance would complicate things. It already has whenever he tries hitting on her. Not to mention if things got awkward because Eragon tends to be kind of awkward in many situations. And if Arya does become the next rider now matter how much she knows Eragon would still have to be her teacher and if he ever tried anything Arya would just get up and walk away because that's how she is and then training and teaching would be bad after that.


Quote:
Eragon leavs with an elven woman as we saw in his dream


Where in the dream did it show it being Eragon and Arya holding hands? Because I don't seem to remember that part. I do remember two tall people holding hands that were the same height and Eragon is short. Someone was also left on the shore. That could very well be Arya staying with her people because I doubt every elf is going to leave if they even do. The two people holding hands don't have to be romantically involved for all you know it could be Murtagh and Eragon or Murtagh and Roran.

_________________
Saphi Laana Draerr Brilyn
Nems Devitria Nemaera


October 15th, 2010, 10:54 pm
Profile
New DragonRider
New DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:13 am
Posts: 319
Location: Sweden
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
gomenesigh wrote:
You say you back up that relationship because they are growing closer.
That is one of the reasons yes.

gomenesigh wrote:
I never said they weren't.

But you have been saying that they won't end up together.
And I have still not seen anything that can back it up =/

gomenesigh wrote:
But you will never understand how powerful emotions can be

Thats it you ignorant bastard!! I know how it feels to truly love some one and I know the pain to lose her! We where together for two years!
I know how powefeul emotions can be. I do!

gomenesigh wrote:
and will never understand how much stronger elves' are than humans.

I know it just as well as you do if not better. The elves happens to be my favourite race in the IC. But luckley Eragon is more elf than human ^^

gomenesigh wrote:
There is such a thing as best friends even in the fictional world of Eragon and in some stories that all it is but they are closer than Eragon and Arya.

And your point being? Eragons dream and Angelas prphercy sugest more.
But the most important thing is Eragons feeling to Arya. He loves her.

gomenesigh wrote:
That is exactly what I have been saying the entire time. That is how Eragon grew to be fond of her in the first place. Because she was hot.

Well, then I guess we agree on this part :)

gomenesigh wrote:
And she rejected him at least twice while he was studying in Ellesmera alone and I know he had made goes at her before they got there so. Yes, constantly rejected.

if you only are talking about the two times when eragon was an imature jerk and lusted for her then yes. But ever since the end of Eldest he has moevd forward with her due to the fact that he has matured.

gomenesigh wrote:
I never said they didn't. But a romance would complicate things. It already has whenever he tries hitting on her.

How would it complicate things? It dosn't matter if they where together or not, Eragon wouldstill sacrefise him self to help her. Every thing he would do for her when they are together he ould have done even when they werent. And if you have missed it Eragon has stoped being an imature guy.
He and Arya are alredy spending quality tome together without him doing something stupid. He wants to but he dosn't. Them being together would take their teamwork to the next step. And they can spend the free time doing what they want. Both of them can realax and let their feeling fly free when they get together. It also gives them a better future to figh for.

gomenesigh wrote:
Not to mention if things got awkward because Eragon tends to be kind of awkward in many situations.

There is many difrent situations in a relationship. The point is that you go through them together.

gomenesigh wrote:
And if Arya does become the next rider now matter how much she knows Eragon would still have to be her teacher

And I agree. He is the one with the rider training :)

gomenesigh wrote:
and if he ever tried anything Arya would just get up and walk away because that's how she is and then training and teaching would be bad after that.

hahahaha
Honastly know... Where did you get the information that Arya would do that? And interview from CP or a gut feeling?
Arya is the person who has devoted her self fro the greater good of her people. Arya would go through the training and Eragon is mature enough to do it right. He even have Saphira and Glader in this matter. And as Eragon him self has said, he would NEVER do anything to jepordise her trust.
This quote speaks for it self:
He cherished her trust more than anything besides his bond with Saphira and he would sooner march into battle than endanger it

gomenesigh wrote:
Where in the dream did it show it being Eragon and Arya holding hands? Because I don't seem to remember that part. I do remember two tall people holding hands that were the same height and Eragon is short.

Eragon was short. But he was changed to an half elf remmber?
He didn't just get the speed and strenght, but also the shape of one.
And the two dragons in the skie does tends to sugest two dragon riders. No?

gomenesigh wrote:
Someone was also left on the shore. That could very well be Arya staying with her people because I doubt every elf is going to leave if they even do.

If you acctually read the book agian you will notice that it was a MAN crying on the beach. This kind of ruling out Arya being the one there since she is a WOMAN

gomenesigh wrote:
The two people holding hands don't have to be romantically involved for all you know it could be Murtagh and Eragon or Murtagh and Roran.

*sigh*
You don't know much about the books or has it just been a while since you read them?
It was one male and one female. This rules out Eragon going with either Murtagh or Roran. No?

_________________
LFG! Every one should read it! Even you!
http://lfgcomic.com/page/1
Richard for ever! <3
Image


October 16th, 2010, 10:58 am
Profile
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: December 6th, 2009, 1:55 am
Posts: 2303
Location: Tx
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Quote:
I know how powefeul emotions can be. I do!


So? Just because you've been in a relationship doesn't mean you know anything and doesn't mean it was "true love." If it was than you would find any way to move to where she is or she would have done anything to stay there but that isn't the case. There is something that separated you two and it was for a reason. I've been in a 2 year relationship and I loved him a lot. I thought it was true love but it wasn't because we are no longer together. Also, how old did you say you were 19 0r something? That's not even an adult. I'm not saying that you haven't been through a lot but really. That's still basically a child.


Quote:
But ever since the end of Eldest he has moevd forward with her due to the fact that he has matured.


Not really. He is still just a child and he is still immature and will not be really mature for a long while. And pretty much every time he has made a move on her it has been lustful and if it didn't work out for Romeo and Juliet it shouldn't work out with these two.

Quote:
Eragon wouldstill sacrefise him self to help her.


And that is exactly why it is a problem. Arya doesn't want him sacrificing himself for her and he shouldn't. What if he happened to die trying to protect her? Than there would literally be no one to oppose Galbatorix and than Arya would get to live knowing she has caused yet another death.

Quote:
The point is that you go through them together.


They don't exactly have time to go through relationship problems in the middle of a war.


Quote:
Arya is the person who has devoted her self fro the greater good of her people. Arya would go through the training and Eragon is mature enough to do it right. He even have Saphira and Glader in this matter. And as Eragon him self has said, he would NEVER do anything to jepordise her trust.


Again he is still just a child and is not that mature. If he felt a surge of strong emotion there would not be anything to stop him from hitting on her as we have seen before. Saphira has tried to stop him and it never worked. Let's see. When he made the fairth of her she broke it and walked away. During the elven celebration she walked away. Another time when he did it she just walked away and avoided him for days. So enough said.

Quote:
But he was changed to an half elf remmber?


He's still short compared to elves.

_________________
Saphi Laana Draerr Brilyn
Nems Devitria Nemaera


October 16th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Profile
New DragonRider
New DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:13 am
Posts: 319
Location: Sweden
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
I give up. I understand that you won't use any fact at all to back up what you think, so it would be best to ignore you so we don't start to hate eacothers.

On topic.

Actions, feelings, interviews and choices speaks more than a dream.

This can't be ignored
---------------------------
Arya looked at him. Eragon met her gaze, and something lurched within him. He flushed without knowing why, feeling a sudden connection with her, a sense that she understood him better than anyone other than Saphira. His reaction confused him, for no one had affected him in that manner before.

Throughout the rest of the day, all Eragon had to do was think back on that moment to make himself smile and set his insides churning with a mixture of odd sensations he could not identify.
---------------------------
"An ache formed in his chest as he listened to the gentle rise and fall of Arya's breathing. It tormented him to be so close and yet be unable to approach her."
---------------------------
"Well, be that as it may, these are reasons you give me, Eragon, and the heart rarely listens to reason. Do you fancy her or not?"
If he fancied her any more, Saphira said to both Eragon and Roran, I'd be trying to kiss Arya myself.
---------------------------
You should tend to that before we set forth." She gave him no time to respond but grasped his paralyzed fingers and said, "Waise heill." An involuntary groan escaped him as his fingers popped back into their sockes, and his abraded tendons and crushed cartilage regained the fullness of their proper shapes, and as the flaps of skin hanging from his knuckles again covered the raw flesh below.
"Thank you," he said. It surprised him that she had taken the initiative when he was perfectly capable of healing his own wounds. Arya seemed embarrassed. Looking away, out over the plains, she said, "I am glad you were by my side today, Eragon."
"And you by mine."
She favored him with a quick, uncertain smile. They lingered on the hillock for another minute, neither of them eager to resume their journey.
---------------------------
She gave him a wan smile. "And then you came, Eragon. You and Saphira. After hope had deserted me and I was about to be taken to Galbatorix in Uru'baen, a Rider appeared to rescue me. A Rider and dragon!"
---------------------------
"Reaching out, Eragon placed his right hand over her left. "The stories about the heroes of old never mention that this is the price you pay when you grapple with the monsters of the dark and the monsters of the mind. Keep thinking about the gardens of Tialdari Hall, and I'm sure you will be fine." Arya permitted the contact between them to endure for almost a minute, a time not of heat or passion for Eragon, but rather of quiet companionship.
---------------------------
He cherished her trust more than anything besides his bond with Saphira and he would sooner march into battle than endanger it."
---------------------------
"Satisfied with what he had wrought, he handed the lily to Arya. "It's not a white rose but..." He smiled and shrugged. "You should not have," she said. "But I am glad you did." She caressed the underside of the blossom and lifted it to smell. The lines on her face eased. For several minutes, she admired the lily."
---------------------------
"She spoke to Arya with the same tone of affection that, until then, she had reserved for Eragon, as if she now considered Arua part of their small family and worthy of the same regard and intimacy as they shared."
---------------------------
"Walking over to Saphira, Arya placed a hand on Eragon's left leg and looked up at him with her slanted green eyes. "Accept this from me, Shur'tugal," she said. And he felt a surge of energy flow into him.
"Eka elrun ono," he murmured to her.
Also in the ancient language, she said, "Be careful, Eragon. I would not want to see you broken by Murtagh. I..." It seemed as if she were going to say more, but she hesitated, then removed her hand from his leg and retreated to stand by Blödhgarm."
---------------------------
"You should not abandon your guards so lightly," Arya murmured in Eragon's left ear. She wrapped her sword arm around his waist and held him tightly as Saphira wheeled above the courtyard."
---------------------------
"Better?" he asked as the spell finished its work.
"Better," Arya whispered, and favored him with a weak smile."
---------------------------
"Arya staggered as if she had been hit. "Ah," she said. She gripped the back of the chair so hard, her knuckles turned white. Tears filled her slanted eyes, then spilled over onto her cheeks and coursed down her face. "Eragon." She reached out and grasped his shoulder, and almost by accident, he found himself holding her in his arms."
---------------------------
CP: And one of the nice things about their (Roran and Katrina's) relationship is when the series begins and when we first start seeing scenes from Roran's point of view in Eldest, he's already courted Katrina, he's already won Katrina and we don't need to see them going through that. They already have a relationship. Of course when he rescues her then in this book (Brisingr), it's just sort of a confirmation of what they both already knew. So I get to show a kind of different relationship with them then exists between say, Eragon and Arya, who are just sort of dancing around each other.
---------------------------
"However it is done, we must ensure (Eragon's) safe return....."
Arya knelt and, to Nasuada’s surprise, began to unlace and retie the upright sections of her boots. Holding one of the cords between her teeth, Arya said, "Saphira, where exactly was Eragon when you last touched his mind?"
In the entrance to Helgrind.
"And have you any idea what path he intended to follow?"
He did not yet know himself.
Springing to her feet, Arya said, "Then I shall have to look everywhere I can."
Like a deer, she bounded forward and ran across the clearing, vanishing among the tents beyond as she sped northward as fast and light as the wind itself.
"Arya, no!" shouted Nasuada, but the elf was already gone.

_________________
LFG! Every one should read it! Even you!
http://lfgcomic.com/page/1
Richard for ever! <3
Image


October 16th, 2010, 5:21 pm
Profile
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: December 6th, 2009, 1:55 am
Posts: 2303
Location: Tx
Gender: Girl
Affiliation: Werecats
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
Half the things you posted don't signify that they are closer to a romantic relationship. Just because she smiles at him doesn't mean that is "love."

_________________
Saphi Laana Draerr Brilyn
Nems Devitria Nemaera


October 16th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Profile
New DragonRider
New DragonRider
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:13 am
Posts: 319
Location: Sweden
Gender: Guy
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will marry?
gomenesigh wrote:
Half the things you posted don't signify that they are closer to a romantic relationship. Just because she smiles at him doesn't mean that is "love."

Ignore this then. This is CP confirming the AxE relationship.

CP: And one of the nice things about their (Roran and Katrina's) relationship is when the series begins and when we first start seeing scenes from Roran's point of view in Eldest, he's already courted Katrina, he's already won Katrina and we don't need to see them going through that. They already have a relationship. Of course when he rescues her then in this book (Brisingr), it's just sort of a confirmation of what they both already knew. So I get to show a kind of different relationship with them then exists between say, Eragon and Arya, who are just sort of dancing around each other.

_________________
LFG! Every one should read it! Even you!
http://lfgcomic.com/page/1
Richard for ever! <3
Image


October 16th, 2010, 7:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 39 of 39  [ 583 posts ]

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Copyright © 2004 - 2012 SaphiraForums - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin - Modified by SaphiraForums.
Privacy Policy