It is currently October 19th, 2018, 6:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Who do you think Eragon will marry? 

Who will Eragon Mary??????
Lady Nasuada 16%  16%  [ 18 ]
Arya 84%  84%  [ 97 ]
Total votes : 115
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Affiliation: Galbatorix
Post Re: Who do you think Eragon will mary?
yeah, cuz he's just trying to find a pathetic way to put eragon and arya together

eragon dies lonely, saphira cries acidic tears on thorn who dies, and as he is dying accidentally claws murtagh to death, whose sword shoots out and stabs arya, who dies and curses "brisingr" as she's dying, accidentally setting islanzadi on fire, who curses galby, who dies, and shruikan dies of a heart attack from the shock of all, and ants rule the world! then termites eat the ants and termites rule the world!

this is it...===> viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7823

April 23rd, 2009, 12:31 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
sj you seem to think that everything that CO does with eragon and arya is pathetic, they will probably end up together by "a love that will outlast empires" as angela said.

May 1st, 2009, 11:59 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

crazydragongirl wrote:
Oh yeah i'm sure. In my opinion, the longer it is, the better.
But, if it lasts too long, are we going to get to read the last one? We might not be interested anymore in Eragon. :evil: But in my opinion, it is nearly impossible to stop liking the Eragon cycle after you read the first one.

If you have lived, but not learned, why bother?

Looking past the red waves of my lifeblood, I see my final battlefield, littered with the bodies of the dead, glowing in the flames of Hell. Laying on the bloodied soil, I stare into the grey eyes of death, preparing myself for the final battle...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Color Are You?

May 18th, 2009, 9:37 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

Affiliation: Werecats
I really don't think Eragon will end up with either of them, at least i hope he doesn't

May 20th, 2009, 8:49 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Why? Do you hate him so much that you don't want him to be moderatly happy?! :evil:

Looking past the red waves of my lifeblood, I see my final battlefield, littered with the bodies of the dead, glowing in the flames of Hell. Laying on the bloodied soil, I stare into the grey eyes of death, preparing myself for the final battle...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Color Are You?

May 20th, 2009, 9:26 pm
EP Team
EP Team

I feel like you all are taking this a bit far and getting hot headed, This topic has been open for years now so please calm down so it don't get locked.

I see this from both sides but you all need to open your minds more. Eragon Could or Couldn't get married. He Could Or Couldn't marry Arya. Anyone have any new ideas?

May 21st, 2009, 9:55 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Tecnically he can't marry Arya, because elves don't practice marriage.

What Color Are You?

May 21st, 2009, 10:15 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

but i think he will definately get together with her, with nasuada it would be extremely wierd, and she would eventually die, he wouldnt for thousands of years.

May 25th, 2009, 10:32 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Yeah. I didn't say that they weren't going to get together, just that they weren't going to get married.

What Color Are You?

May 26th, 2009, 5:09 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

Affiliation: Elves
yeah, it would be really weird if eragon and nasuada get married, and if eragon and arya wont get married, so i also hope that eragon at least gets together with arya.

[b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz[b]

Take the Quiz!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :lol: :lol: :D :D

Cats shall rule the world and all who object shall die!!! that was for jaythe_wise :)

YOU ARE A WATERBENDER! You are a calm & peaceful people. You will only be violent if absolutely needed, but will not fail to do your duty. You are humane & noble. Waterbenders always have a skin of water handy. You can control all forms of water; liquid, solid & gas. You can encase your enemy's feet in ice, use a waterwhip, throw ice blades, & heal others, among other things, with your power

May 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Its not that they won't, its just that she doesn't practice marriage.

What Color Are You?

May 28th, 2009, 6:16 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

oh yeah, thats what i meant :)

Take the Quiz!!!!!!!!!!

Cats shall rule the world and all who object shall die!!! that was for jaythe_wise :)

YOU ARE A WATERBENDER! You are a calm & peaceful people. You will only be violent if absolutely needed, but will not fail to do your duty. You are humane & noble. Waterbenders always have a skin of water handy. You can control all forms of water; liquid, solid & gas. You can encase your enemy's feet in ice, use a waterwhip, throw ice blades, & heal others, among other things, with your power

May 29th, 2009, 4:34 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Lets just say "married" with the quotes around it if we're talking about Arya and Eragon getting together.

What Color Are You?

May 31st, 2009, 10:37 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

ok then :)

Take the Quiz!!!!!!!!!!

June 2nd, 2009, 9:42 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Who here thinks it would be creepy/weird for Eragon and Nasuada to get married?

What Color Are You?

June 2nd, 2009, 4:05 pm