It is currently October 16th, 2018, 7:03 am

All times are UTC

Challenged by the Insane 
RPG Team
RPG Team

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Bahamut
Post Re: Challenged by the Insane
Two hours passed. Kuja was still laying in his bed.

Pass

June 15th, 2011, 12:23 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Keia came back down to the sanctum, quietly this time. She stood in the door, watching Kuja with his back to her. She leaned against the doorframe again,"It's been two hours, Kuja. Are you going to make this easy on both of us?" she asked in a gentle tone. She didn't want to add in the 'or' just yet. She wanted to know what his answer was before she did anything drastic.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

June 15th, 2011, 1:03 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja didnt respond. He was actually still asleep. The only noise in the room was the humming of energy that came from the glyphs around the room. Along with the flickering of the blue flames inside the dragon skull.
The only movement Kuja made was his steady breathing while he slept.

June 15th, 2011, 1:11 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia tilted her head when he didn't respond right away. Her expression softened when she realized he must still be asleep. She pushed against the wall and walked toward him. He was still facing away from her, so she circled the stone bed and sat on the side that was closest to the wall. She studied Kuja as he slept. He looked so...vulnerable. Not in a strength sense, but in an appearance sense. Now, in the relaxed state he was in, he seemed like a young boy that had been forced to see too much at too young an age. But she couldn't waste time this way. She only had four hours left. She touched his shoulder gently,"Time to wake up, Kuja." she murmured to him quietly.

Image Image

June 15th, 2011, 1:44 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja shifted slightly and slowly opened his eyes half-way. In a low voice, "It seriously couldnt have been two hours already...." Kuja shifted to his other shoulder now facing the entrance. In an attempt to try to sleep again.

OOC:lol I am just not making it easy

June 15th, 2011, 2:05 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia ground her teeth in frustration,"It has, Kuja. I had a magician give me one of those time baubles. I set it to go off in two hours, and it did. Eka thorta du ilumëo (I speak the truth)." she said the last part in the Ancient Language, binding herself to her word. She leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest,"What is your answer?" she asked quietly. She hoped he would just make this easy on the both of them.

OOC:
Yes I noticed. XD
But let me remind you she wasn't actually trying to get at him before. Now she will be. :twisted:

Image Image

June 15th, 2011, 2:26 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja remained silent and didnt move. He really didnt care, he just wanted to sleep more.

OOC:caterpillar im literally laughing while typing this. I cant stop...its just too funny

June 15th, 2011, 2:35 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia rolled her eyes at his muteness. She leaned forward and kissed gently at the base of his neck, brushing aside his hair to reach his skin. She nibbled her way around to his ear,"I'm serious Kuja. I'm not going to be punished again just because your too scared to even try." she growled softly. She gently grabbed his jaw and pulled his head to her, kissing at the corner of his mouth. She kissed him firmly on the lips, using her draconic strength to hold him in place, albeit gently, so he couldn't get away. She was determined to make him respond. She slid her free hand underneath his tunic and drew slow, growing circles on his abdomen, just barely brushing his skin with her fingertips.

Image Image

June 15th, 2011, 2:47 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja grunted against her lips. Something inside of him shifted, it felt like had a rush of energy flowing through him. This is where his panic began to rise. The feeling was so uknown to him that the urge to resist continued to climb. However it felt like he couldnt move at all. Keia was using her strength to hold him down, but she was trying to be gentle at the same time. Kuja's entire body began tense and his breathing was uneven.

June 15th, 2011, 3:04 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia could feel his tension rise in the stiffness of his body and tried to be gentler. She gentled her kiss, slowing her pace a bit. Relax. I won't hurt you. she murmured into his mind. She turned him over so he was on his back. Think of this as one of your experiments. she suggested, moving her lips down his jaw to his throat. She moved her lips back up to his and gently pushed her tongue into his mouth, pressing her body down lightly onto his so he could feel her weight but she wasn't actually resting on him.

Image Image

June 15th, 2011, 3:30 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja had enough. In a blink of an eye, Kuja forced her off with magic with a blast of air. Getting up, he wiped off his mouth with his forearm. "Im not doing this... this does nothing for me. And I will not be part of some sick game that the old fool wants to play. I barely even know you. So for all I care... you can crash and burn." Dark magic surrounded Kuja, he launched a ball of energy behind Keia. A portal opened up, seconds after it opened Kuja lunged forward and kicked her back into it. After she fell through, the portal closed. "Enjoy the sands of the Hadarac." He said to himself.

June 28th, 2011, 6:02 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia only had time to open her mouth before Kuja abruptly lunged forward and pushed her back into a portal. She was in darkness for a moment, then she slammed onto her back onto something hot. Sunlight blinded her and she had to cover her eyes for a moment to let them adjust. Once she could see she was dismayed, though more enraged, that she was in the Hadarac. She didn't know where. Didn't matter. She was going to shred Kuja when she got her talons on him. She got to her feet and shifted to her dragon form. She leaped into the air and flew as high as she could, anger white hot in her belly, making her fire roil like she wanted to breathe her flames in a withering, torrential inferno. The sienna dragoness flapped her wings powerfully, her aquamarine eyes burning.

Image Image

June 28th, 2011, 6:31 am