It is currently October 19th, 2018, 6:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Challenged by the Insane 
RPG Team
RPG Team

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Bahamut
Post Re: Challenged by the Insane
Kuja remained silent for several minutes. Finally he sat up, but didnt look at Kiea. "You should be more mindful of your choice of words. We are not a couple... but part of some sick experimentation." Kuja got up and walked towards the back of the chamber where his bed was. He sat on the edge of it. "Fine Ill play your game, what do you want me to do?"

May 22nd, 2011, 9:16 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
"Oh you know what I meant." she said impatiently. Keia was confused at first when he moved to the bed and sat on the edge. What did he mean exactly? She dared not ask, lest she make him change his mind. And then her eyes widened slightly. Holy...She knew what he was asking. She swallowed once nervously, then stood and sashayed over to him. She sat right next to him at the edge of the bed, hips touching. She raised a hand and cupped his jaw, gently pulling his head toward her. She touched her lips to the corner of his mouth,"First of all, relax. You're as unmoving as a piece of stone. If you're afraid of being awkward, don't worry about it. Instinct will take over eventually." she murmured against his skin. She turned his head more and kissed him gently, deciding to go a bit slowly because he was so new at this.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

May 22nd, 2011, 9:46 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

For a few mintues, the two of them just kissed. Then suddenly Kuja pushed her back onto the bed. Then continued for a few more. Just as they seemed to go into it further. Kuja ripped away from her and vanished in shadows. He reappeared on the otherside of the room. Taking his arm, he wiped off his mouth. Then he smiled slightly and laughed lowly. "Glad you enjoyed the act and felt to be teased yourself." Then his face became almost angry. "You can try to play your tricks on me... but using Selris to try to twist me. Do something cowardly like that again, disappointing the old fool will be the least of your worries."
With that Kuja vanished in the darkness that surrounded him.

Kuja appeared outside on the training grounds. He decided to watch soldiers spar with eachother.

May 22nd, 2011, 7:52 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia felt herself becoming more relaxed and natural, she even let him push her back onto the bed, so she was surprised when he abruptly pulled away and disappeared. She sat up, bewildered, and looked around. When she found Kuja she shrank back, wincing. She bit her lip once he was gone and rubbed her arms, then stood and walked out of the chamber. She passed Selris silently once more, not bothering him.

Image Image

May 22nd, 2011, 8:19 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

After about an hour, Kuja was leaning against one of the walls almost alseep. When suddenly his tunic was tugged. Kuja opened his eyes and turned his head to his left. It was a young boy, probably no more than twelve.
"What do you want of me boy?" The young lad bowed slightly. "Sorry to bother you sire, but the king wanted me to give this to you." The boy handed a tied up scroll to Kuja. Reluctantly he grabbed it from the lad. Kuja slightly raised an eyebrow. "The king himself sent you?" Before Kuja could inquire any further, the boy turned and ran off.

Kuja opened up the scroll and glanced it over. Kuja gritted his teeth but kept his composure. "Again...?" After thinking to himself for a moment, Kuja ported himself up back to Selris' den. "Selris. We have a job to do."
Selris thought aloud. What is it now...? Kuja walked over to him. "There is a nearby town that is suspected of harboring the Varden." Kuja walked over to an opening of the wall that lead outside. "We are to eliminate it."

May 28th, 2011, 6:52 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia pricked her ears from where she was against the wall. She was just outside Kuja's den entrance, sitting on the floor with her knees drawn up to her chest. She lifted her head and tilted it curiously. She stood and peaked around the corner, just enough so she could see. She wondered where they were going. Perhaps she might follow...? Surely that wouldn't do any harm. She listened harder, wondering if Kuja would mention where they were heading before actually heading out.

Image Image

May 28th, 2011, 7:05 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Selris did not reply, he just forced himself up and stretched out his wings. Then relaxing, he made his way to the balcony and knelt down so Kuja could climb on. Without hesitation, Kuja ascended onto Selris' back. Selris ran forward and heaved himself into the air. The two made their way south.

It was just before sundown when they arrived. They landed just outside the town's main gate. Kuja hopped down and the two went in.

May 28th, 2011, 7:17 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia watched as the flew off, studying Selris's powerful wing beats in appreciation. After they had gone, she crept out, shifted to her draconic form, and also ran out the balcony. She flew higher than they did, always keeping them in view, but staying far enough back that they couldn't easily sense her. Once they had arrived she circled once, then twice, then dove hastily to keep out of sight. She alighted noiselessly, shifted once again to her human form, and followed them into the town. She wondered if she might help with whatever they had been sent to do. She hadn't been really listening before when Kuja had said what it was that they were doing in this town in the first place.

Image Image

May 28th, 2011, 7:21 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja and Selris wasted no time to head towards the center of the town, where the town hall was. Upon arriving, he was greeted by guards and the town officials. Kuja walked into the town hall with the officials behind him. Selris and the guards remained outside. From an outside perspective, nothing happened and it remained quiet for almost twenty minutes. Then suddenly Kuja emerged outside by himself. The guards looked at him curiously and then towards the door of the hall. They were wondering where the town officials were.
Kuja knelt down and placed his right hand down onto the ground. He closed his eyes and began to mouth words. Almost immediately after all of the town's main gates began to close by themselves. The guards began to look at eachother franticly, wondering what was happening. The ground beneath them began to vibrate. Light erupted from the town hall square, a seal appeared that filled it entirely. Shadows began to engulf the town in a dome-like fashion. Blackening the sky and blocking out an light from the outside world. The people within the town began panic with cries of fear. In reaction, the guards charged Kuja. He barked a spell that held them all in place with invisible binds. Kuja wasted no time and killed them all by stopping their hearts. All of them just toppled over. Kuja glanced over at Selris and nodded his head. The silver-white stepped forward and began setting fires ablaze to the buildings. Kuja did the same in the opposite direction with fireballs. The fire consumed everything until the entire town was engulfed in flame. Cries filled the air and Kuja and Selris remained where they were and watched the flames.... almost as if they were hypnotized by it. Another half an hour later, the air was silent. All that remained was the crackling of flames and the humming of magic that radiated from the shadows that surrounded the town. On impulse, Kuja sat down cross-legged and just stared in one direction now phased out.

June 5th, 2011, 6:19 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia remained in the air when they descended. For the first few minutes she pondered landing and following, but then she saw Kuja walk out. She tilted her head and floated a little lower so she could see better. Her eyes widened at the dome of dark shadow that engulfed the town, back pedaling rapidly out of fear. She continued to watch, eyes wide, until finally things grew silent, except for the faint crackling and roaring of the fire, as well as the occasional crash from a collapsing building. Once the air had finally cleared, she looked down at the destruction that Kuja and Selris had cause. The entire town had been razed to the ground. She didn't know what to feel. Horror? Awe? Humility? She decided that she felt all three at the same time. She flew slightly lower and saw Kuja, sitting cross legged on the ground. She shook her head without moving her eyes from him.

Image Image

June 5th, 2011, 6:28 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja remained where he was. He didnt move an inch for what seemed like an eternity.

Short

June 5th, 2011, 6:45 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia finally unlocked from her trance and tilted her wings. She landed a few yards from Kuja and stayed that distance, a bit wary now from the display she had seen earlier. Why did you kill them all, Kuja? Not all of them were guilty. Some of them, perhaps a few of the children, didn't know that the town, maybe even their own parents, were hiding the rebels. If we keep going at this pace, all of the cities & towns of the Empire will be no more than ghost towns. she huffed, scowling at the Shade, her aquamarine eyes glittering with...something. She still didn't know what it was that she felt. You didn't have to...slaughter them. Like cattle. she finished.

Image Image

June 5th, 2011, 7:01 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Kuja didnt look at Keia when she arrived. There was a long silence between them. Finally he replied with a simple answer. "I do what I must... you probably wont understand." There was a pause. "Now you know why no one comes close to me."

June 7th, 2011, 6:37 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Keia almost snarled. Almost. I won't understand? I beg your pardon, dear Kuja, but apparently you were never informed or didn't care to learn the past of the Empire's dragons. she hissed, her scales bristling. You've never wondered how, exactly, I got all of these scars, particularly the one over my eye? They certainly are not battle scars. she snapped angrily. Just because I'm younger than you and inexperienced and all of that crap does not mean I don't understand that one must do what they have to from time to time. And just some info for you; being emotionless does not strengthen you, it actually weakens you. Take my word for it or not, I don't give a rat's tail. Perhaps they do avoid you; get over it. Life isn't a bed of freaking roses. I know, because I've seen the darker side of it. she spat bitterly. Don't ever say I won't understand, Kuja. Ever. she turned and stomped away, her tail weaving back and forth. She contemplated bumping into Selris, irritated as she was, but decided at the last minute that she didn't really want to fight at the moment and simply walked past the silver dragon. Several dragon lengths away, she plopped onto her haunches and glowered at the ground, completely ignoring both of them.

Image Image

June 7th, 2011, 6:57 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Selris stepped away from his rider and slowly padded towards Keia. Kuja is ill, Keia. Not in body, but in his mind. Each passing year he becomes more...diminished. Not in power, but in who he is. He has always been reserved but at least he had some spirit a time ago. Now he has fallen so far into shadow that even I have little influence on him. The only time he has concern for me is when I become afflicted and it spreads to him. Selris seemed to have a somewhat pained expression now. Kuja is my only connection in this life... Now I am nothing more but a tool for him. Selris paused for a moment. Kuja kills because it is the only thing that makes him feel alive.

June 7th, 2011, 7:47 am