It is currently December 11th, 2018, 7:21 pm

All times are UTC

Breaking Bonds 
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Affiliation: Elves
Dragon: Existiea
Post Breaking Bonds

IC: Isabella and Nirexi had been walking for hours, ending up in a wide field. Iz was slightly surprised that there was no farming village on the outcrop of land, and wondered if there was anything to be worried about. She looked over at Nirexi, who simply gazed back at her, blinking his large gray eyes.

"Large open spaces aren't generally good for us in the Empire." She gently kicked a rock, watching it tumble over. Nirexi stopped and sat on his haunches, looking over to a group of trees around 200 yards away from them. He snorted, smoke flitting out of his nostrils, It isn't my fault that Raill gave us this information. He and Scout just said to find a way to get to the contact while they stayed in Surda. The black dragon sniffed, swinging his tail, The contact isn't in a large city, which means we have to pick our way through these small villages.

Iz nodded, knowing all of this already, "But we should have stuck to the tree cover. Even if it is our job to look for this village." She glanced around, fully aware of how scary they could look. A fully armored rider in black armor and a pitch black dragon. They stood out like a sore thumb. She turned again, thinking, "Lets just keep moving, towards the forest this time." She began walking again, quietly reaching her hand out to brush her fingertips over Nirexi's scales, scratching gently as he stood, his bulk moving forward, warily.

Iz, go ahead and strap up you're spear. I feel uneasy. The huge dragon glanced at his rider, watching her slim form, move to pull the long spear from the strap on her back, watching as she twirled in subconsciously for a moment. She flicked it around, balancing it against her shoulders and began walking again, "Keep you're eyes sharp. We don't have Raill to watch our backs right now." She turned her head to affectionately look at the big dragon, scratching his scales again.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 28th, 2011, 5:38 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: Breaking Bonds
Hawke watched the two figures with trepidation from his spot in the forest. Elisa had gone off to hunt, so she was safe for the time being. However, he was sure that this was Galbatorix and the dragon was Shruikan. The Rider, clad in shining black armor, twirled a spear and began walking towards the forest with her large black dragon.

Hawke tensed and shifted his legs into a steady position. Had they seen him? That was a stupid question. This was Galbatorix; there was no way he didn't sense Hawke. Hawke drew his sword slowly, making sure to hide the metal glint behind the covering foliage the forest supplied. Hawke twisted his feet and began running towards the Rider at a quick speed. He held his sword at the ready as he charged her.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

June 28th, 2011, 3:43 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Iz cursed, immediately seeing the figure running towards her. He was clad in black clothing, with a glinting sword, easily identified as someone who wasn't associated with Galbatorix. She twisted her spear, and moved forward as well, holding her spear in a defensive position.

She felt Nirexi shift, rather than see him. With a splitting roar he spread his legs and puffed out fire, only for a few seconds, hoping to deterr the oncoming enemy.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 29th, 2011, 3:54 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Hawke grimaced. This was Galbatorix; he was most likely going to get killed. Unless he saw Elisa. However, Hawke would die before that happened. Hawke stopped and ran to the side in an attempt to move out of the dragon fire's way. He suceeded and he waited for the fire to die out before he charged the Rider. As he came close, he held his arm so that it was parallel to the ground, his elbow facing away from Galbatorix. He moved his other hand under his arm so that his palm was facing the Rider, and he shot out a cold wave of air. He immediately charged, following the air, and swung his blade towards Galbatorix in an overhead blow.

June 29th, 2011, 5:57 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Iz cursed again, getting blasted with cold air. She jumped lightly, spiraling out of the air and knocking the figure on the back with the end of her spear. She landed, and slipped slightly on the ground, but managed to turn and spin her spear back towards the man.

Nirexi howled, jumping towards the figure, snapping his maws. Iz, why do you think he's attacking us?! Iz just shook her head, the helmet on her head shaking gently.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 29th, 2011, 6:36 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Hawke stumbled forward, being hit by her spear. He couldn't hold back, not on Galbatorix anyway. Hawke prepared his Vision as he got ready to attack again. "A dity king like you doesn't deserve to rule over Alagaesia. I'm going to kill you today!" Hawke muttered. He thought about how many lives Galbatorix had ruined. Reb's, Star Gazer's, Zil'Caron's, Jia's, everyone. He definitely deserved to die.

June 29th, 2011, 6:48 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Nirexi stopped, immediately turning away from the figure to avoid crashing into him. Galbatorix? He looked to Isabella, mentally telling her to take off her helmet.

When she heard him speak she felt like laughing, but she repressed it, immediately jumping backwards, spiraling away from him again, "I'm not Galbatorix, sir." She pulled her helmet off, letting her long black hair spill over her shoulders, "Sorry to disappoint you." She chuckled and moved another step back, not sure if the man would continue his attack or not.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 29th, 2011, 7:02 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Hawke glanced at the figure wearily. Both him and his dragon seemed to have stopped their attack. When he reached to pull off his helmet, long black hair spilled over his, no, her shoulders. Hawke felt like slapping himself in the forehead in his ignorance. He was ashamed; no, he was completely embarassed. He felt like crawling in a corner. There was so much he could have said right then, starting with an apology and ending with his tale on why he thought she was Galbatorix. However, all the young man could manage was a small, "Oh." He sheathed his sword, still in a daze. She was beautiful, he had to admit. He should have known that Galbatorix wouldn't leave his castle. He glanced at the ground sheepishly, "I'm sorry," he murmured. "You had black armor, and your dragon..." he broke off, aware of how dumb he sounded.

June 29th, 2011, 7:23 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Iz smiled at him, stepping forward, gently stretching her arms to strap the spear to her back again. "I'm Isabella, this is Nirexi. It's okay, we've been mistaken for them before. Sadly to say, we had the misfortune of being forced to work under him for a long time." She smiled again, hoping to clear the air a little. He seemed embarrassed enough, and though she found his reaction humorous, she still wanted to meet him. He was rather handsome, she found. With sparkling blue eyes.

Nirexi stepped forward, keeping his posture slightly stiff, If you want the truth, I am actually almost Shruikan's size. And we were often sent out as a look alike, simply to scare others. The large dragon puffed smoke out and nudged Isabella in her back with his nose, This one and I have been working with the Varden and the Resistance ever since our escape.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 30th, 2011, 5:35 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Hawke felt slightly more relieved that they hadn't seemed to pick up on his embarrassment. Hawke listened to their story with interest. That they had escaped from Galbatorix was something he could admire based off of what he heard about the king. "Wow, you two have been through a lot. If I may ask, what exactly is the Resistance? I've heard of the Varden and the Empire, but I was under the impression that they were the two main war forces in Alagaesia," Hawke explained. He felt slight trepidation in the back of his mind, but he soon recognized it as someone else's. He glanced back at the forest behind him. He thoughtlessly conveyed that it was safe through his emotions, and Elisa sprang out of the underbush. She flew the several hundred feet separating the forest from them, and arrived quickly.

As she landed next to Hawke, he jerked a thumb towards his eager bond. "This is my dragon, Elisa," he greeted. Elisa had grown some, he realized. She was a head taller than Hawke now. However, she looked like she would be based more for speed and agility rather than strength. Elisa dipped her head politely. As my Rider said, I am Elisa. I am pleased to meet you she said softly

June 30th, 2011, 11:33 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Nirexi instantly peaked with interest when the silver dragon landed, it was young, very young, but stood a head taller than her rider, Well met, Elisa, I'm Nirexi, and this is my Rider, Isabella. He padded forward carefully, meaning to sniff her wing gently.

Isabella smiled at the dragon, impressed at how beautiful it was. "The Resistance is a group that opposes the man Crimson, more than Galbatorix. Truly they oppose both, however, Crimson seems to worry them more than the King." She smiled winningly, "There's many harder things to do than survive the king. One of them would be killing him," She chuckled, looking at him meaningfully. Slightly teasing him for his earlier attack. Nirexi mumbled out of his mind, Truthfully, even Iz and I would have trouble fighting Galbatorix, and we were trained by the demon. He lowered his head to Elisa's wing, and sniffed gently. Scoping her out.

Perhaps I could see how skilled the youngling is, Iz? He whispered quietly into her mind, and she mentally nodded, thinking that it might not be a bad idea, considering that they were in the empire.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 30th, 2011, 11:46 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Elisa's eyes were wide with eagerness at meeting another dragon. That makes about the seventh dragon she had seen. The other six were all at once, not too long ago. Elisa sniffed Nirexi's wing in return.

Hawke rubbed the back of his head at her insinuation. Elisa glanced at him curiously, wondering what had transpired between them while she wasn't here. However, she wouldn't pry. Not now, anyway. "Crimson..." Hawke muttered the name. In the Empire, Hawke figured that Galbatorix would be worse to be around since Hawke himself was a Rider with a female dragon.

The landscape was passing by quickly. The castle of Uru'baen was back in the distance now. Lakris had traversed a fair amount of distance quickly. Sylverta was much higher in the sky, his large form obscured by the clouds. Lakris was currently travelling with the help of the wind currents, some of which he created, others he simply borrowed. He could remember Galbatorix's words clearly. "Find a Rider and dragon. The dragon is large and black, and the woman is clad in black armor similar to mine. They used to be under my control. Capture the woman and knock out the dragon. This is your first task, Lakris and Sylverta. Do not fail me."

They had received information of her position by some man named Raill, or something like that. It was unwilling and he probably doesn't know that the information was taken from him. They were in the Empire, and he had to hurry. His mind was stretched to it's maximum width, covering a large portion of the Empire. However, he could only feel the stronger presences. It wouldn't be long until he found them.

July 1st, 2011, 12:08 am
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Nirexi felt excitement emanating from the young dragon, and chuckled slightly, How fast are you young one? You seem more aerodynamic than what I'm built for. He looked over at Iz, silently conveying that his uneasy feeling was still there.

Isabella nodded, "Crimson. He's a very cruel fellow. In fact, some may argue that he'd be worse in charge, than Galbatorix." Of course she still felt slight fear when it came to the evil king, simply because of her past.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

July 1st, 2011, 12:24 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Elisa snorted. I'm pretty fast Elisa admitted, expecting a challenge to come soon. What say we race? Elisa offered, tilting her head in a questioning manner.

Hawke felt a small smile break out on his face at his dragon's eagerness to race. She is built more for speed and agility than anything, though. Hawke grimaced at the information about Crimson. "I can see why he's such a trouble then," Hawke growled. And here he used to think that Galbatorix was the only evil force in the land.

Lakris felt several presences. There was a klump of about four large presences. He bent the light around his body so that he may appear invisible and could scope out that area. However, it was still a fair distance away. He could also feel Sylverta's guarded consciousness above him due to their bond. The large dragon kept an eye towards the ground, making sure to hide in the clouds.

July 1st, 2011, 1:50 am
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Nirexi chuckled, A race would be lovely, but I'm telling you now, I'm not meant for speed. It was true, his build was naturally larger than dragons his age, and he had thick muscles, meant for endurance and strength.

Isabella smiled at the two dragons, "Yes, indeed." She grinned over at Hawke, "Well, seems our little darlings want a race." She said this with sarcasm, not at all meaning that Nirexi was little.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina