It is currently October 19th, 2018, 7:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Part I: Fall To Rise 
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Post Re: Part I: Fall To Rise
Sephora glanced up at him, eager agreement in her gaze. She closed her eyes and breathed for a few moments, controlling the anger until it was only a stone determination. Raitfier spoke again and she opened them, looking up at him. She smiled slightly at him and got to her knees to get up. She blushed slightly at him.
"It's my pleasure." she murmured. She leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. "Alright. See you in the morning. Don't stay out too long, please." She said, and stood. She turned away and walked to the cave. Once she was inside she felt a wave of exhaustion hit her, and she found one of the squishy chairs to slump into. She curled into a ball and yawned, closing her eyes. She heard purring and smiled as she felt warm fur covering her. She dug her fingers into the warm pelt and sighed as she let sleep overtake her.

OOC:
Nu, I have nothing, go ahead. o-o

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

October 18th, 2012, 4:07 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Affiliation: Dragonriders
OOC: As a side note, have I ever mentioned JUST how much I love your little sloganizer thing? It's made me laugh more times in the past week than I can count... xD

IC:

Raitfier had been watching her, until she leaned down and kissed his forehead. A moment passed before he looked at her again and nodded, a smile forming on his lips, that said he wouldn't. "Sweet dreams," he said almost silently.

Once she'd gone, Glade suddenly came out of the brush. He greeted Raitfier with a lick to the arm and Raitfier rubbed the feline behind his ears. With a swish of his tail, Glade lied down beside him, his back against Raitfier's leg. Raitfier leaned back against the tree and stared into the sky, one of his hands on Glade and the other resting on Kipp. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes for just a moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Cy Ara awoke, she felt rejuvenated to the point where she could get up and dance. She thought that this may partly be because she woke up in Tyleek's arms. Besides that, the first thing she noticed was that the room was lit dimly. Skylights seemed to be glowing in the ceiling, and she wondered where they'd been yesterday. Yesterday's events swept over her, but only the good ones really caught her focus. She smiled up to him as she noticed he was still sleeping. She moved just the slightly, pressing her lips to his for a morning kiss. "It's a wonder how you don't sleep like a rock.." she said as his eyes opened. Her smile widened. "Morning."

Allatik's: Cy Ara & Siberia, Irlais, Raitfier & Glade & Kipp
Dragons: Ese Eteosin
Good: Avalon Laos

NPC: Malaktai - BF8000, Lukia Ursl - FFBF00, Aikul - 8080BF, Tren - FFFF00,

October 18th, 2012, 4:27 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek hummed and shifted slightly at the touch to his lips. He opened his eyes and smiled down at her.
"Well good morning to you too." he murmured. He shifted again and leaned on his elbow, taking in her face, her eyes, all over her features. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.
"How did you sleep?" he murmured against her skin. He couldn't seem to get enough of her now. He wrapped an arm around her waist and grinned at her impishly, his lavender-blue eyes glittering with mischief.

Image Image

October 18th, 2012, 5:18 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

"Like a baby," she mumbled, grinning as she looked at him. She nuzzled her head into his chest and sighed contently. "And no nightmares... only a dream about a bunny rabbit who couldn't seem to find its carrot.." She giggled a little, glancing up at him again. "What's with that look?" She arched a brow, her own mischievous grin suspicious.

October 18th, 2012, 5:28 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek smiled and lifted his free hand to gently touch her face, tracing from her eye to her jawline. He kissed her nose lightly, like a peck.
"I'm feeling good this morning. 'Cause for the first time I've woken up with you by my side. You have no idea how much I enjoy that." he murmured, smiling again.

Image Image

October 18th, 2012, 5:35 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

She wrinkled her nose and smiled at him with a playful glare. "Oh, I can take a wild guess at how it feels." She said, her heart having been beating a little faster ever since she'd woken up to see him. She glanced upward, towards the ceiling as clouds passed by. She could almost feel that nice breeze against her skin, the heat of the sun warming her skin.

She pursed her lips, but the hint of a smile was still there as her gaze fell back to Tyleek and she kissed him once more, reluctantly slipping herself out of bed.
"Come on.. we should go see what the others are up to, and get some breakfast.."

OOC: Okay... I'm tired.. haha, night.

October 18th, 2012, 5:41 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

OOC:
lol Alright, sleep well. XD

IC:
Tyleek smiled happily and agreed, twisted to sit up in bed. He yawned and stretched. He stood and contemplated taking his shirt or stave harness, but decided to leave them. He followed behind Cy Ara to the main part of the cave and found Sephora sleeping curled up in one of the squishy chairs, Javen draped over her like a giant purring blanket. He smiled at the sight and turned to peruse the available food in the baskets.

Image Image

October 18th, 2012, 5:48 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Cy Ara only faintly noticed Sephora and Javen, and though a touch of sadness swelled in her heart, it more so made her laugh as she followed Tyleek's example and indulged in the food. She ended up taking his hand and pulling him outside the cave, where the morning brought a bright sun and moisture in the air. The ground was partially damp, but drying quickly.

Cy Ara found one of the fairly dry rocks lying outside the cave and sat on it, nibbling on another sweet bun - her favorite. But something on her mind was causing her to not enjoy it as much. With her legs crossed, she lowered her hands into her lap and grimaced slightly in thought.

"Something has been really bothering me... the more I think about it, the more it doesn't make since..."

October 21st, 2012, 5:14 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek let her lead him outside and sat in front of her, nibbling on a sweet cake of some kind. He looked up at her when her hands dropped into her lap, concern crossing his expression.
"What's that..?" he urged, placing a hand on her knee for silent comfort if she needed it.

Image Image

October 21st, 2012, 5:22 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

"Lukia's plans, or reason behind all this." She said simply, staring down at her sweet bun. She picked at it in thought. "Why is he making collars and controlling dragons. Besides wanting power, he has no need for the dragons. That monster is... inhuman. He's already so powerful. Why would he need dragons to aid him."

She sat silently a moment before she lifted her eyes to Tyleek and smiled slightly. "I mean.. besides that, what made him decide Aliatik's were so bad in the first place; so bad, he has to murder them all. Maybe if we found the reason behind his actions, we could find more ways to stop him."

October 21st, 2012, 6:07 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek pursed his lips in thought.
"Honestly I don't know...even if we understood why he was doing this...." he trailed off, then shook his head. He grasped her fingers with one hand and squeezed gently. "We'll figure some sort of plan out, no matter what happens." he said quietly, his lavender-blue eyes filled with quiet confidence.

OOC:
FE says he's willing to jump in wherever you want him. XD

Image Image

October 21st, 2012, 6:54 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

OOC: FE? Link me to his profile and i'll message him .x.

IN:

Cy Ara grimaced and let her eyes fall back to her sticky bun. It was only half eaten, but she was no longer hungry. She set it next to her on the rock, just as a bush off to the side began to rustle. Cy Ara lifted her head, ready to attack, but she loosened as Raitfier stumbled out.

"Rai..? Where have you been?" But when Raitfier lifted his head to look at Cy Ara venomously, the realization dawned her. She jumped off the rock and took a step back toward Tyleek. "That's not Rai.. his aura... it's.."

"Overwhelming?" Cy Ara took another step back. That voice - it sounded very familiar.

"Sour." She corrected, making a disgusted face at the fake Raitfier. "Where is Raitfier?"

Fake Raitfier just smirked, twisting Rai's face into quite an ugly one. "Doesn't matter." And then he jerked both hands up, the large rock that Cy Ara had been sitting on lifted into the air and flew at them. Cy Ara ducked to the side, vaguely noticing her sticky bun rolling across the ground. She snatched it up and disappeared into the underbrush.

"Running away? I thought you said that was Raitfier's specialty?" The fake laughed maniacally and turned his attention on Tyleek. "Looks like you're alone."

October 21st, 2012, 4:40 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek was on his feet the moment the bushes rustled. He was almost relieved to see Raitfier, but frowned instantly. This Raitfier wasn't hurt. He took a step back, glancing at Cy Ara. She was right, this aura felt....wrong. He was glad when she ran, he didn't want her near this person, whoever or whatever it was. He grinned at the jibe that was meant to hurt him.
"Fool. I'm never alone." he said simply. Theldor shrieked angrily and abruptly was above him, flapping steadily to stay airborn. "I'm never completely alone." he growled. He realized warily that he didn't have his stave, it was still in the bedroom where he'd left it. He groaned internally, but set his feet in a fighting stance and raised his eyebrow.
"Anything else you want to jibe at me, or are you gonna fight me like a man."

Image Image

October 21st, 2012, 8:49 pm
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

The fake sneered and lifted another hand, a fiery flame emitting this time. "Did you know that one day, fire will completely consume the earth? Consider this a prelude." The flames in his hand grew by at least a dozen times and just as he was about to lodge the thing at Tyleek and Theldor, Cy Ara fell, as if from the sky, and landed on his shoulders.

"You need to sweeten up your view point a little!" She stuffed the sweet bun in the fake Raitfier's shocked mouth and then she leaped off, her momentum sending the other stumbling back. She landed in front of Tyleek and raised her arms as if to protect him, squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

The sticky bun exploded, causing a bone rattling noise to ring out over the area. Fire blazed behind Cy Ara, but it didn't seem to go past her and touch Tyleek. She seemed to be absorbing it. A few moment later, the fire faded and the entire area behind Cy Ara was scorched. She hesitated, before opening her eyes and turning to see the destruction. She stole a glance at her arms and noticed she was smoking, but perfectly fine.

"I can't believe that worked... didn't think he'd be so easy to scare off, either." The fake Raitfier had either disintegrated, which was unlikely, or had fled, because he was no where to be seen. Cy Ara was huffing slightly, shaking her head. Her nonchalant, matter-of-fact tone made it sound like the fake Raitfier's appearance didn't bother her in the slightest. "Just another average morning for us. We need to find Raitfier."

October 21st, 2012, 9:09 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Tyleek bared his teeth in a smile and tensed to move, but started a bit when Cy Ara dropped down from above and stuffed the sweet bun into the fakes mouth. He braced himself when she landed in front of him and extended her arms as if you protect him. He was forced to close his eyes and cover his face to protect it. He lifted it warily to peek out, then lowered his arms. He scanned the area around them for any signs, then nodded at Cy Ara. He spread his feet and arms, palms down to the earth, and lowered his head. He extended his earth fingers out, searching for the real Raitfier. His eyes flicked open when he felt a flash of something.
"I feel something this way. Theldor, stay behind and wake up Sephora and Javen." he said, then turned and ran.

Image Image

October 21st, 2012, 10:41 pm