It is currently December 15th, 2018, 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Cursed Fate 
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Post Re: Cursed Fate
Felecia listened with one ear to Kael, and the other to Helixux as the other man went bumbling around looking for something. Her wings settled at her back, with the curved wing talons gently placed on her shoulders. The female elf tilted her head as she listened to the mercenary, interested in what he spoke. Interestingly, so was Ebony. Felecia moved closer to inspect the tattoo like markings all over Kael's back. The markings made her companion shudder within his jewel like prison with distaste. Ebony, while dead in his physical body, was still very much alive, with his morals still intact.

The shock of losing the physical bond between herself and Ebony, however, had changed her. Mentally, physically, and even within the barriers of her judgement, her reasoning. Before, perhaps, the use of dark magic would have disturbed her. But with her darkened eyes, it was only magic to her. Magic, archery, sword, axe, dagger, tooth or claw, they were only tools to an end. Not evil in their own right. With herself as a testament, she hosted a Shade within her body, a being that most view as evil.

Sometimes she wondered if Ella would argue with her. Like so many times, Felecia shook herself from her thoughts and gazed at Kael with a sheepish smile. "My apologies, I space out often now." she pondered his words. "Have you considered finding someone to attach yourself to, as someone to help you through these things in the other way that you did? If it is someone strong, then the spell would be no effort. Preventing the change might...make it build up, if you will. It's a good solution, but if it ever fails and all that was prevented from coming out explodes all at once, it might be all the worse. Although if Helixux has found a solution to this, that would be amazing."

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

March 20th, 2014, 6:59 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Bahamut
Kael shook his head. "Restraining and suppressing is the only option for me I'm afraid. In the past I've had my bounty partner try to prevent me from changing. He is one of the strongest people I know and he struggled to do it. The last time he lost his footing. I broke free and mauled him almost to death with no effort. It took him months to recover since wounds caused by demons cant be healed by your run of the mill magic.
As of right now, Helixux is my only answer."

March 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Felecia listened with a slightly canted head and an interested expression on her face. It made sense that it would take a particularly strong magician to restrain a strong force such as a demon. Her wings fluttered behind her subconsciously, cramped from being folded and unused for so long. Almost without thought she stretched them out to full extension and flexed them with ease to let the cramps slide from her muscles. She left them partially open, enjoying the feel of air on the leather of her wings as they shifted around.

"I can understand the need for strength." she pondered. "Have you tried a Shade, or a dragon, as your...I don't want to say cage but I suppose that's what they are giving you while you are transformed." she smiled apologetically at Kael.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

April 2nd, 2014, 5:54 pm