It is currently December 16th, 2018, 12:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Alone In Kuasta 
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Post Re: Alone In Kuasta
Tyleek groaned as he stood slowly. His entire body felt stiff from laying in one position all night long. He shook his head and jogged out into the cool morning air, swinging his arms in circles to limber up. Jia trotted out at his heels, yawning widely. The male Allatik glanced at the gold-amethyst.
"Jia, you need to stay here for now. Zeke can you stay and make sure that there are no others out there that might threaten your sister or us?" he asked, looking up at the male amethyst dragon that laid by the wall to one side of the cave entrance. His big triangular head nodded. Tyleek turned away from Jia's scowl and ignored her annoyed snort. He nodded in Siberia's direction in acknowledgement, then crouched down on one knee. He pressed both his palms to the earth and closed his eyes, listening hard. He extended himself into the earth herself, stretching along its length, hunting for the aura of Raitfier. Suddenly he found the other male Allatik's heartbeat, along with one other. His eyes snapped open and he searched for his Guardian. Siberia's mention of murderer, assassin, made him nervous.
"Theldor, fly ahead of us. Go as fast as the wind itself. Protect him as well as you can until the three of us can get there. Go, now." he said, standing. The large golden eagle shrieked and flew swiftly away. Zeke rumbled in his chest.
You would get there faster by riding me than if you simply ran on foot. commented the dragon. Tyleek eyed the amethyst warily, glancing at Cy Ara.
"I suppose, Cy Ara, do you agree?" he asked.
I can carry Siberia in my claws as well, unless she wishes to balance on my back. added the amethyst.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

November 21st, 2011, 5:39 am
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Cy Ara was weary, having only ridden a dragon maybe once her whole life. But she nodded, nonetheless, and made her way to Zeke's side. She felt vivid, like she could run for miles and miles. But she leaped into the air onto Zeke's back anyway, wanting to save her energy.
If it's all the same, I'll run. I can match Theldor's speed. I'll run ahead to help him. And with that she was off.

OOC: Sent from mobile, sorry for mistakes

Allatik's: Cy Ara & Siberia, Irlais, Raitfier & Glade & Kipp
Dragons: Ese Eteosin
Good: Avalon Laos

NPC: Malaktai - BF8000, Lukia Ursl - FFBF00, Aikul - 8080BF, Tren - FFFF00,

November 21st, 2011, 1:46 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Tyleek nodded to Siberia.
"Be safe." he told the huge white wolf. Although he didn't know Siberia well, she was connected to Cy Ara, so naturally he felt concern for her safety. The male Allatik jumped nimbly onto Zeke's back and settled at the juncture of the male's neck and shoulders where the saddle sat. He held onto a spike tightly as the amethyst crouched then launched swiftly into the air. Tyleek squinted his eyes against so he could see and leaned forward into the wind. He hadn't taken the time to slip his legs into the loops that would tighten down and keep him on Zeke's back. He gingerly switched his hand from the spike in front of him to the loop attached to the saddle, staring down into the forest as he did so for any sign of Raitfier, Theldor, or Siberia. He tapped his forefinger on his stave impatiently, wanting to get there. He'd never been separated from Theldor like this before. It made him jumpy and paranoid. He had the urge to kick Zeke's side to try and make the amethyst go faster, even though the male dragon was already going pretty fast.
His eyes widened as he felt a peculiar sensation in his mind. He tilted his head with confusion. Then pain wrenched down his left arm, making him cry out hoarsely. He bent forward, cradling his arm carefully. It seared with pain every time he moved it, as if it were broken, but he could still move it, though it hurt like hell. His head jerked up.
"Theldor..." he gasped raggedly. He swallowed hard, panting now from pain, both physical and internal. His heart clenched. "Theldor's hurt. he's hurt. Bad."
Damn. He trembled as he suppressed the urge to jump from Zeke's back and go on on foot, but riding Zeke was faster. He looked back at Cy Ara and swallowed. He knew she'd be able to see the terror in his eyes.
"He's hurt. I can feel it. His left wing is broken. He can't fly. Can't get away. Trapped. Cornered." he said incoherently, though it almost sounded like he was speaking from Theldor's point of view. He shuddered from the crown of his head to the tips of his toes. "I can't...lose him, Cy Ara. I can't." he gasped. he would lose himself, without Theldor. Tyleek took a deep breath to try and steady himself. This was the first time he'd felt pain from Theldor like this. It didn't mean that his Guardian was going to die. But if Theldor's wing was broken....he definitely was at a serious disadvantage.

OOC:
Little bit of tension in there.lol

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

November 22nd, 2011, 6:11 am