It is currently October 16th, 2018, 7:00 am

All times are UTC

Against the King 
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: Against the King
As Raine flew towards the tree, someone jumped out of the tree with the the agility of an elf, And a fast one, too, Lakris noted. I detest swordwork, but it seems that that's the only thing these humans and elves like doing.

Lakris extended both wind and lightning forming a blade, supplying it with the energy using the jewel on his blade's hilt. Sylverta, come, I may need to use the final Amaterasu Formula, Lakris said, his tone holding a load of seriousness.

Are they that strong? Sylverta asked, his tone still calm.

Not really, but even though a Shade has joined me, I'll have to erase this memory from him later, which may lead to another fight. Using it may be seems like the best option currently.

Ok, but give me several minutes and I'll be there. The dragon I'm fighting isn't a beginner, but he isn't as skilled as me.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

January 23rd, 2011, 7:02 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Raine groaned and slowly pushed herself off the ground. Her head spinning slightly, she didn't move again for a few seconds. When the world stopped spinning, she got to her feet. She crept behind Lakris as softly as possible, hoping to catch him off guard.

January 23rd, 2011, 3:39 pm
Pink Dragon
Pink Dragon

Location: Flying across the oceans on Valkaria's back and watching dawn bloom over the sky
Affiliation: Werecats
When the man charged Zalda, he brought his sword up to meet that of his opponent, then pushed it aside in the same moment and pressed forward. His opponent was good with a sword, although he didn't have Zalda's physical strength-Not exactly surprising, the people he'd met with that strength, he could count on one hand.

Ninya dropped into a roll to break her fall as she hit the ground, then sprang instantly back to her feet. Watching the shade, she was a little puzzled. He was holding the hilt of a sword, but there was no blade. Is his blade simply invisible, or is it something more?

Valkaria's bio Lakida's bio Nardia's bio Ikarina's bio Endruika's Bio Emeleneya's bio Minerela's bio Ninya's bio Zalda's bio and Talos's bio Corido and Ser'lla's bio Allen and Elaina's bio Darryl's bio
You just lost The Game!
Hyperbole and a half

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! <NOT MY WORK

If i make any random typos or grammar errors, sorry. I'm probably on my iphone.

Last edited by crazydragongirl on January 31st, 2011, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 26th, 2011, 4:34 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

IC: Zain felt his arm swing to the side, and he was barely able to control it enough to keep it within defensive range. This guy is strong, Zain thought, amazed. Zain quickly jumped back and fired a blast from his tattoo. He then charged once more with his sword, keeping it lowered for an underhand blow.

Lakris looked to either of his sides. The elven girl was on his left, and Raine was on his right. He shot a wave of wind towards Raine, aiming to throw her off balance for any amount of time. He then walked closer to the elf, stopping forty feet away from her. He pointed his sword towards the elf. He lunged towards her, shooting a chain out of one hand and preparing to attack her with his sword in the other.

OOC: Sorry for the short posts lately, I've had to post on my iPod.

January 26th, 2011, 11:36 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

Raine felt a strong gust of wind, and she stumbled backwards, thrown off balance. She saw Lakris charge a strange elf that had dropped from the nearby tree. She watched them, ready to jump in at a moment's notice.

OOC: You're doing better on your iPod than I can do on a computer. :P

January 27th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: CDG, it's your post.

February 1st, 2011, 5:00 am
Pink Dragon
Pink Dragon

Location: Flying across the oceans on Valkaria's back and watching dawn bloom over the sky
Affiliation: Werecats
Zalda threw himself to the side, ducking the blast of energy, then leapt back to his feet just as fast. He raised his sword to block his opponent's sword, then pushed him back and went for his chest.

OOC: He shot a chain out of his hand? I don't quite get that, could you clarify?

Valkaria's bio Lakida's bio Nardia's bio Ikarina's bio Endruika's Bio Emeleneya's bio Minerela's bio Ninya's bio Zalda's bio and Talos's bio Corido and Ser'lla's bio Allen and Elaina's bio Darryl's bio
You just lost The Game!
Hyperbole and a half

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! <NOT MY WORK

If i make any random typos or grammar errors, sorry. I'm probably on my iphone.

February 1st, 2011, 6:12 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Yeah, it's not a real metal chain. It's made out of energy. Lakris knows how to manipulate energy into forms, and thus can produce a chain. It's one of his favorite attacks.

IC: Zain backstepped the shot to his chest, and attacked the Shade mentally and grabbed his sword with both hands and swung it towards the Shade's upper chest in a wide arc.

Sylverta felt his hold on his fire lessen gradually. My fire is stronger, but he is able to keep his up longer. Also, it seems he's older than me, he thought. If he let go of his fire, the chance that he would evade the other dragon's fire was not likely. However, it doesn't look like I have a choice now, and he closed his jaw and immediately swerved to the left, avoiding the majority of the flames, but some of them slightly burned him.

Sylverta hovered seventy feet in the air, while the other dragon stood on the ground. Dragon, it's been a while since I've had this much fun, but it ends now, Sylverta said, and he charged towards Syrin.

February 1st, 2011, 6:35 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

OOC: I'll skip this turn.

February 2nd, 2011, 2:24 pm