It is currently October 19th, 2018, 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

Desperate 
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re: Desperate
OOC: Do either of you know CDG's character's enough Godmod them?

Anthony's mind instantly went to Sarah. Where the hell is she? he silently wondered. After a second, he turned his attention back to the small group that was around him. Trying to keep it as unnoticeable as possible, Anthony solidified a thin layer of air just off his clothes so they wouldn't get any wetter in the still coming downpour.

There was something odd about all of them, well more like special. He could feel it now that everyone was silent. It was the same feeling he had gotten when he first met Levina or Sarah. Though he doubted that any of these would be were-cats and he knew they couldn't be Dragon Riders because none of them were snobby brats who thought the world belonged to them.

"Well I do have a small history with the Empire, but we aren't even sure it was the Empire that attacked us. Maybe it was those... um... what's their name? Vidin? No, that's not right. You know the guys against the Empire? I could have been them. Any of you have enemies with them?" Anthony didn't expect a true answer if any of the did, but he figured it was worth a shot.

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

August 20th, 2011, 4:47 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: I don't, unfortunately.

IC:
"You mean the Varden, right?" Suvana said in reply to Anthony. "It could have been them, but it wouldn't make sense for them to venture into the Empire like this unless they were scouts. And if they were scouts, they probably wouldn't be attacking someone simply on sight," Suvana replied. Muttering a spell in the Ancient Language, she warmed her body so that the water soaking through her tunic and leggings would dry quicker. She looked behind her, expecting to see the group chasing them, but was surprised when they were not.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

August 23rd, 2011, 1:23 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Dragon: Melanthor
OOC: Me neither :? I could lightly god-mod them, just enough to keep them with the group until she comes back. Is that alright?

Toby raised his hand like he was in class. "I say again, I'm just a kid. I seriously doubt anyone wants to kill me," he said, breathing slightly easier. He stood up straight and looked the adults in the eye. Honestly, Galbatorix would have him killed on sight if anybody knew he was a Rider, but nobody knew that. And he certainly wasn't going to tell a group of strangers. What if it had been a set-up by one of them?

For a moment Tobias was surprised by his own quick thinking, but then he realized it was all Avalon muttering in the back of his mind. Oi! Trying to think here! Go get your own head to think in! he said irritably.

Avalon snorted, but retreated slightly from Toby's mind. He hadn't even realized his thoughts were leaking into his Rider's mind that much until Toby griped at him.

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

August 23rd, 2011, 5:25 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

OOC: Alright that'll work.

IC: Nothing, just like he expected. "Well any way, I need to get to Teirm, I don't know what you are all doing, but that's where I'm headed. If any of you want to come along, that's great if not, I suggest you get out of here." Anthony slung his bag over his shoulder.

"So anyone coming?"

OOC: Okay, here I'd like for you guys to think of the worst possible thing that could happen, and throw it at our little group.

Image Image
Mother Teresa: "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Bernard Malamud: "Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

September 7th, 2011, 11:25 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Worst possible thing? Ok, here it goes. . .

IC: "Teirm? That sounds like fun. I'll go if you don't mind," Suvana spoke softly. She didn't have any current assignments to fulfill for the Varden, and Teirm was certainly a place she wanted to visit. Then she felt a sudden feeling of foreboding, something that warned her away from her current position. Warily, she glanced around, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. A fly buzzed near her ear and she instinctively swatted at it with her hand, scaring it away. The sudden buzz had frightened her for a brief moment, being as tense as she already was.

Dedread took the presence of a small fly, inspecting all three of those present. He snarled when his large multicolored eyes settled on a boy with slightly long red hair. A mischievous glint remained in his baby blue eyes. He recognized the boy. He recognized him real well. It had been a couple of months or so since the occasion, but Dedread had set his sights temporarily on this young boy's dragon. Unfortunately, he had gotten outnumbered and overpowered, and even in his dragon form, he couldn't overcome everyone there while fighting at once. However, Dedread had trained since then, and now there was only that boy, two females, and two males, none of which looked frightening. Looks can be deceiving however, and Dedread knew he would have to tread lightly.

Suddenly, an idea popped in the shapeshifting Shade's mind. He had passed an empire patrol not even two-hundred yards away from this position. If he told them indirectly about this young boy and his dragon, then there would be a fight. Then, Dedread could judge this group's strength, and potentially kidnap the boy in the process. It was a win-win! Du! Dedread called his bird-companion.

The eagle lazily replied, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you want. I'll tell the empire patrol about the boy.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

December 3rd, 2011, 2:13 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Dragon: Melanthor
OOC: Oh crap! I didn't realize it was my turn. :oops:

Toby thought for a minute, peering up at the older guy. "Sure, I'll go to Teirm. I've never been before, it might be fun. Besides, it doesn't look like it's very safe way out here in the middle of nowhere," he said, his eyes lighting up and a grin stretching across his face as he thought of the trouble he could stir up in the port city. What do you think of a quick trip to the ocean? he asked Avalon casually.

Val snorted at the images flickering through his Rider's mind. Sounds like it would be interesting. Although I think you should abandon that last idea, he said dryly, a vague picture of a bucket of waste landing on somebody important's head. That might be a little too risky to get away from.

Teirm it is then Tobias replied, bouncing around with excitement. "I'm ready whenever you are," he said, looking around at them. His hand darted out in an attempt to catch the fly buzzing by the woman from earlier's face. He wasn't going to hurt it though, he was just playing with it. "By the way, my name is Toby," he said absentmindedly, eyeing the fly closely. It was too high for him to catch now.

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

December 10th, 2011, 8:59 pm