It is currently December 15th, 2018, 6:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Wayfaring Strangers 
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
Post Re: Wayfaring Strangers
Avalon growled slightly as Blanc suggested they stay out of the fight. I understand your reasoning Blanc, but I don't like sitting by while one of my friends is in danger. he grumbled, watching the two winged beings fight. Is there nothing we can do?

OOC: Bleh, I know how you feel, lol :) Hmmmm.... *brainstorming*

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

April 18th, 2011, 4:09 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Affiliation: Elves
Dragon: Existiea
Caete grinned, watching as Dedread flew toward him, spinning. He swiped his double-halberd in a wide arc, breaking the black fire around him. He jumped foward, heading for Dedread, just as he was heading towards him, he chuckled as he used his wings to jump just lower than him, feeling a cut from the others blade, but ignoring it and kicking the other with a concussion against his stomach. He jumped backwards landing on his hand and flipping over to his feet.

He felt his arm begin bleeding and looked at it, frowning, it was around six inches in length traveling down his arm. He's good Caete. We already know he is adept with shapeshifting, keep that in mind. He just used fire, perhaps theirs other attacks he may use. Keep your eyes sharp, this isn't like fighting a Nephilim. Though it is similar. Caete glanced at Blanc affirming that thought with his eyes, but training them back at Dedread.

OOC: Sorry yall :p its fun to have a nice duel everyonce in a while though.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

April 19th, 2011, 9:51 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

OOC: Yeah, I'm sorry. It's good though to be able to only fight one at once for a little while, though. I was getting slaughtered before. :wink:

IC: Dedread felt his body once again being stunned, and he felt winded, but he felt a rush through it at the same time. The stunning kick had knocked him back, but he carefully tilted his wings, allowing him to catch himself on the palms of his hands and the balls of his feet gently dropped to the ground. Pffft, how ridiculous. I actually thought I would be able to take on all three of them at once, he thought to Du.

Du winked, Don't get too down on yourself. You're doing fine as you are, but it's almost inevitable that you will have to transform.

Good. It has been too long since I have transformed into a dragon, he said in relief.

He threw off his cloak, and Du jumped out of the trees, his claws clutching the cloak and taking off with it. Have fun, Du said, and Dedread widened his stance, and he felt both the inside and outside of his body shifting around as he began to transform. A lump grew out from his rear until it formed a tail, over fifteen feet in length. His head grew larger as his nose grew into more of a snout, and wings sprouted from his back, ripping a hole through his shirt. He grew larger in general, his arms and legs growing out until they were much larger. Talons replaced fingernails, and small, sharp spines formed down his back and along his wings.

In Dedread's place stood a full-grown, black and white dragon. I am sorry you have to see me like this. It's not my most elegant form, in my opinion, Dedread said, his odd, pale eyes were now thin. But I have to admit, I like how much stronger my fire is as a dragon, he said, and he lifted his head up, black and white flames gurgling in his jaw, and he unleashed a torrent of it at the Angel.

Good: Natsu and Erza Zereldn Hawke and Elisa Arcenis Nate Arka

Neutral: Lakris and Sylverta Malazan

Evil: Dedread Crugan Zar'rac FreohrOracion

April 20th, 2011, 1:17 am
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

OCC: Pass again since there's nothing for my character to do at the moment.

The boogeyman check his closet for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris checks his closet for Theodore Roosevelt.

Captain Kirk: Alright men, this is a dangerous mission and it's likely one of us will be killed. The landing party will consist of myself, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy, and Ensign Ricky.
Ensign Ricky: Aww crap!

Paito Grimm and Seroc's profile

Natagath's profile

Violeta's profile

Lethira's profile

Hurricane's profile

Evan's profile

Fletcher's profile

Agatha's profile

Mirriana's profile

Ezara's profile

Aurora's profile

April 23rd, 2011, 7:50 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Avalon snorted in surprise and dismay as their enemy transformed into a dragon. Now can we help him? he called to Fletcher. He crouched down in preparation to pounce on the larger, shape-shifted dragon. A feral growl rumbled low down in his throat.

"I'm with Avalon, surely you can't deny he needs help now," Tobias said, once more drawing his dagger. There was little he could do with such a small weapon against a dragon, but maybe he'd get lucky...

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

April 26th, 2011, 10:32 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Caete gasped and jumped forward, landing on his palms, then pushing upward over the torrent of fire, "Yeesh, considering that you dont look too bad, your breath sure does stink." He grinned and slid down, "Yes Toby, Avalon, Fletchr, now would be a good time to help," He jumped over to Dedread's left flank. The good think about dragons were that they had awful blind spots, if he could get into a position of assured blindness, then he could at least damage him bad enough for a paralysis.

Fletchr, Blanc, I have a plan. There are certain pressure points on the body that will cause a being to become paralyzed, I need to ask the two of you if you can handle the shoulders and legs. Their around every joint, just use a little force, or even magic to wedge something between the space of the joint and the bone. He could feel Blanc's agreement in his mind, but stood in a defensive postition until he was sure Fletchr could help. Val, I'm going to need you to spit out some fireballs when I give the say so, is that okay? And Toby, keep you're eyes sharp, we'll need them.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

May 9th, 2011, 9:17 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Are you trying to catch me from a blind spot, Angel? It is a fine tactic, but remember my Shapeshifting abililty. It is not null and void just because I transformed into a dragon Dedread warned, but he himself felt exhausted. He had devised a spell that kept a constant energy drain of the trees and plants behind him, but it wouldn't last very long in he had to transform a lot as a dragon.

Dedread sighed inwardly. He had withdrawn a small amount of energy from the jem on his blade. Inside that gem was energy that he had been storing for centuries, but he definitely wouldn't use it all. He would sooner leave before he did that. Dedread watched the five of them cautiously. It would be hard to bring a full grown dragon down with brute strength, and they weren't stupid, so they probably knew that. They might be resulting to tactics and teamwork now.

However, he didn't move, but rather flexed his muscles and kept his arms and legs bent in case he needed to react quickly.

May 9th, 2011, 10:49 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

OCC: Sorry for taking so long. I forgot about this one.

IC: Fletcher silently nodded to Caete and leaped toward Dedread. The gryphon telepathically summoned a stone which he caught in midair. Using his wings to guide himself toward the target, Fletcher latched onto the dragon's shoulder and jammed the stone into the joint.

OCC:Short.

The boogeyman check his closet for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris checks his closet for Theodore Roosevelt.

Captain Kirk: Alright men, this is a dangerous mission and it's likely one of us will be killed. The landing party will consist of myself, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy, and Ensign Ricky.

Natagath's profile

Violeta's profile

Lethira's profile

Hurricane's profile

Evan's profile

Fletcher's profile

Agatha's profile

Mirriana's profile

Ezara's profile

Aurora's profile

May 19th, 2011, 9:20 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: That's alright :)

Understood, but be warned. My fire is a brighter silver than even my scales. If you look at it for too long, you will be blinded. Avalon said, including all of their friends in the message. The silver spun around quickly, lashing out with his barbed tail. The ivory spikes sank deep into Dedread's foreleg, on the opposite side from Fletcher's attack. Val growled savagely and yanked his tail loose, tearing meat and scales from the enemy's leg. Blanc, there! A tendon is exposed! he yelled triumphantly.

"I've got it!" Toby yelled aloud, darting in with his dagger held at the ready. With one eye on Dedread grappling with Fletcher on one side, Toby ran forward and sliced through the tendon. The sinew made a strange snapping noise as the two halves pulled back into Dedread's flesh. Not waiting to gloat about the damage he caused, Toby turned and ran as fast as he could back beside Avalon. The silver male hissed, eyes flashing as his foolhardy young Rider returned to his side. Don't grumble at me like that, the others were preoccupied and somebody had to do it. Now he won't be able to move that leg. Toby said privately, grinning at his best friend.

SF Facebook

May 20th, 2011, 5:06 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Caete chuckled at Dedread, "Don't think I've forgotten about that, its possibly the most terrifying thing about you." He moved to stand in front of his enemy, spreading his legs to an equal distance, taking up a defensive stance, similar to the other fighters.

Blanc howled and sped around the back of the shapeshifter, sinking his teeth into the lower section of a leg. He growled as he held onto the flesh between his maws. Caete, keep your eye on Toby, he's doing quite well considering.

Caete nodded, twirling Heaven's Wrath between his hands and glanced behind him at Toby and Val.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 13th, 2011, 7:07 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Dedread roared and his tail twirled and slammed into the Gryphon latched onto one side of him. His mobility was limited now, even as a dragon. Dedread growled at Blanc's interference and flapped his wings. He ascended several yards into the air slightly lopsidedly because of his immoble leg and brought his hing legs forward. He tilted his head down and breathed a black torrent of fire on Blanc, some of which brushed against his draconic scales, inducing quite a bit of heat. He landed a small distance away from his enemies, his teeth seething over his injured legs. Dedread couldn't teleport himself away as a dragon, and he was quickly running out of energy. Soon, he would have to rely on the gem in his sword, which he didn't want to do. He had to either end this soon or flee.

June 13th, 2011, 7:31 pm
Expert DragonRider
Expert DragonRider

he tail strike knocked Fletcher into the wall of the cave. The gryphon fell to the ground with a thud and laid there dazed for a couple seconds before coming to his senses. Despite the impact, he was uninjured except for a few bruises. The gryphon scurried out of the way to avoid a jet of flames.

Fletcher screeched loudly and leaped into the air, summoning another loose stone. There were plenty of them that had been knocked loose by the fighting. He caught it but rather than go in close, Fletcher used his telekinetic ability to launch the stone at another joint on Dedread's body.

"Let's see how you like that." he muttered.

Natagath's profile

Violeta's profile

Lethira's profile

Hurricane's profile

Evan's profile

Fletcher's profile

Agatha's profile

Mirriana's profile

Ezara's profile

Aurora's profile

June 14th, 2011, 3:16 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: *facepalm* My bad...

Close your eyes everyone! Val screeched, breathing deeply in preparation to loose a ball of fire. When it felt like he could hold no more air, he released the flame, feeling it boil up from his throat and roar between his teeth and over his tongue. The light from the flames lit up the inside of the small cave like a thousand lightning strikes. I hope they covered their eyes in time. the silver male thought grimly as his fire washed over Dedread's head and neck.

Toby didn't bother to cover his eyes when Avalon shouted a warning to their friends, the light from his pair bond's fire had never bothered him. He snarled when he saw Dedread release a torrent of roaring fire that enveloped Blanc. The young Rider looked around for something he could use that would be more effective than his dagger. A mishievous smile touched his lips when he spotted a good-sized boulder by the cave entrance. If he had been standing next to it, it probably would have reached his knees and looked to be plenty heavy, but nothing he couldn't lift thanks to his increased strength from being a Rider.

Without thinking about it further, he broke through the barrier that separated him from his magic and spoke in the Ancient Language. "Stenr, risa! (Stone, rise!)" he said calmly, holding out his hand with the glowing Gedwey Ignasia. He grinned evilly at Dedread, his bright blue eyes slightly vacant as he focused on his power. "Losna! (Release!)" he commanded, flicking his hand towards Dedread's face.

The drop in his strength was lighter than expected and he only felt a little light headed as he watched the projectile fly towards Dedread's draconic head. Incoming! he shouted mentally, accompanying the warning with a picture of the rock soaring towards their enemy so his friends would duck out of the way.

SF Facebook

June 20th, 2011, 4:44 pm
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD
ROBOT KITTEN FOOD

Blanc snarled, feeling his fur heat up, luckily he had some kind of fire retardant film that covered his fur. He sped out of the way, howling. There were tufts of his fur that burned in an uncomfortable way and he threw himself into the dirt, rolling on his back to get rid of the small flames.

The heat was intense, despite that it hadn't burned his flesh, and the discomfort caused a slight lag in his concentration, but he turned back, circling with fury in his eyes.

Caete growled, closing his eyes and throwing himself into the air just in time. He pulled his wings into a loop over Val's back, "Blanc!" He felt a warmth spread over his skin, knowing that was how Blanc felt at the moment. He landed gently, quick enough to see Toby's attack.

He moved forward, bringin Heaven's Wrath up toward Dedread's head. He slashed at the shapeshifter's nose, anything he could reach, anger evident in his muscles. He jumped to Dedread's neck, and swiftly kicked his upper shoulder with a well placed concussion before jumping down to Blanc's side.

Blanc... are you okay, friend? He let his hand gently brush away the black soot on the huge cats fur, grimacing at the lingering heat. He saw the beast nod slightly and returned his attention to Dedread with the affirmation.

Good:
Caete
Niriz
Isabella & Nirexi
Ardyce & Existiae
Notus

Neutral:
Jo
Nirafe
Vinixia
Garm
Irina
Verdican

Evil:
Aescix
Soleil

June 23rd, 2011, 5:43 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Dedread let his head droop when Fletcher launched thte stone and used the horns on his head to catch the stone and hurl it away. It placed some strain on his neck, but he was fine otherwise. Dedread let loose a stream of fire to combat Val's flame. When the fire diminished, he felt a small boulder hit his cheek. He swayed from the power of the impact, but righted himself as he felt the Angel attack him. Dedread felt like he had had enough. Because of his cut tendons, he was only a little bit better than a sitting duck, so he didn't have much mobility. Still, it was quite a fun fight. Dedread sighed. I admit defeat he said as his form grew smaller, and he was back to his normal self. He stumbled to one knee, and began whispering words of magic. His form began to glow as it started to work, and with a bright flash of dark red light, he was gone.

June 23rd, 2011, 4:57 pm