It is currently December 15th, 2018, 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Teaching Trouble 
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
Post Re: Teaching Trouble
"Don't worry, we can handle ourselves, ebrithil," Toby yelled at his teacher as Avalon shot up from the ground. The silver departed so quickly that he left a dust cloud in his wake. The young boy yelled in excitement at being on yet another quest. He hadn't had this much fun since they left Caete and Fletcher weeks ago. Let's show Felecia what you can really do! he said to Val, tightening his grip on the saddle. He scooted back a bit, then leaned forward and grasped a neck spike between his hands.

Well if you're sure... Val said in a deceptively innocent tone. Without pause, he immediately gained speed, visible one moment, a blur the next. He spiraled and looped around the winged Rider, doing an aerial display. Suddenly he leveled off from a loop and shot forward as fast as he could, coming to a standstill a few hundred feet away. How's that for a five month old? he called to Felecia, grinning like a fox.

Arturos absently watched the young dragon and Rider playing in the air, expertly maneuvering in the airspace around the female Rider. Arston, are you blocked from using magic entirely? he said through the thinnest strand of their connection. With luck no one noticed the silent exchange.

Arston quietly tried to access the magic while the others were distracted by the silver and his Rider. No Arturos. I can reach just enough of it to cause a minor distraction. I'll wait until the youngsters are gone. Once they're out of sight the compulsion will be gone and we can do as we please. Here's the plan... he said to his bond.

OOC: Sure, dark. I just had an idea anyway for when Arston and Arturos escape. :) It's more of a who than a what really. :wink:

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

April 5th, 2011, 12:07 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Felecia glanced back, smiling absently as the Pair showed off. However, when Avalon came out of the loop and shot forward briefly before pausing, she was no where to be seen. She chuckled, and the sound came from behind Tobias. She tapped his shoulder lightly,"Back here, young one." she said with a light laugh. If he turned around, he would see the winged elf standing on Avalon's back behind the saddle, her sapphire eyes glittering. Her smile widened,"You are very talented indeed, Avalon, but you need to work on being alert while your showing off, not before and/or after." she said warmly.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ebony grimaced at Equinox's question. If they don't struggle and without Reona's help? Perhaps two or three days. If they don't struggle and with Reona's help? Maybe I could push out a week. That should be enough time, either way, for Zeke to get here. he said with a shrug.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

April 5th, 2011, 12:21 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Dragon: Avadius
Equinox grinned up as they left. Glancing back around he decided to follow from a distance. Incendia decided to come a long but he told her to stay with him. We aren't going to go the full way with them, maybe trail them for some time. I want to make sure they don't come to harm. He said. Incendia nodded eagerly in reply. AS Ebony spoke he replied, Well let's hope we get help then. The sooner we find Zeke the better.

Incendia nodded brightly, You think Savania will be with him?
Most likely, she's still tending the hatchlings. Equinox laughed and Incendia watched him for a moment than focused on the others. Sometimes I think you learn to much from your aunt.
Incendia grinned.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:
Crimson Dsurion Demondred "Destroyer of Hope" Solstus "Dragon of the Night"

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 5th, 2011, 1:42 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Avalon almost fell out of the sky when Felecia spoke right behind him. How did you? That's incredible! Can you teach me how to do that? he said enthusiastically. He started forward again, at a more controlled pace.

Tobias turned around in the sadde so fast that he almost fell off when the winged Rider spoke. "Ah give him time Felecia. Pretty soon no one will be able to outfly him!" the boy said smugly, once he had recovered from the shock.

Just a little longer... Arturos said quietly. He could feel Arston's impatience at having to wait. The green male tensed briefly when the one called Equinox took off, apparently to follow the silver and the two Riders. Excellent! Now when they catch up to the others...

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

April 5th, 2011, 4:59 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Felecia laughed at Avalon's reaction, and she smiled at Tobias's confidence in his companion. She crossed her arms over her chest, still standing behind Tobias on Avalon's back,"Lots of practice and training, dear Avalon." she said to the silver. Her sapphire eyes glittered at Tobias as she replied to the Rider,"Perhaps. Sadly, time is not on our side, at least not today. As for how I did that, when you looped around me I simply grabbed onto the base of your tail and held on, then stood and flew/walked up behind you once you stopped." she said, and chuckled.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ebony nodded as Equinox and Incendia left to partially follow the silver and two Riders, leaving him alone with Arturos and Arston. He looked at the Pair, tilting his head. How did you get tangled with Galbatorix anyway? Don't take this the wrong way, I know your both strong, but the King usually goes for the older, more magically powerful Dragons and Riders.

Image Image

April 5th, 2011, 7:25 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Equinox smirked at them as they spoke and about Tobais' confidence in Avalon. He did seem as if he'd be a fast dragon. After a few more moments he turned around. Both had much to learn and though it wasn't too important, he wanted to show them Alfin, which could outrun any flying dragon. To Incendia he said, Speaking of which, have you mastered spart yet?
Incendia shook her head, No, I still can't control it.
Equinox purred for a moment. You seem to have the same problem I had. You'll have to keep trying, you are improving through.
Incendia nodded and followed him back towards Ebony. Sorry about that, I just wanted to see if they were going well in the start.

Incendia landed on the ground and curled up, staring at the enslaved rider dragon pair. She watched them and Ebony for a moment. Yawning, she simply closed her eyes to let the sun reflect off her scales.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

April 5th, 2011, 8:51 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: Who did Solstus just threaten?

"How did you not feel her grab onto your tail?" Tobias asked incredulously. He grabbed the spike in front of him as Val bucked slightly to knock Felecia loose. The boy giggled slightly at the prank. He looked forward in time to see the young dragon wink a whitish-silver eye at him. That was all it took to set Toby off, he laughed so hard that he would have fallen if he hadn't been strapped to the saddle.

Because I have no nerves in my spikes. I can't feel it when someone touches one, unless it tugs on the skin and scales around it. he retorted, straightening out once more. He twisted luxuriously in the warm sunshine and bugled happily. It felt good to be on a mission! Not to mention they were finally going to get some formal training upon their return. Speaking of training.... The silver looped backwards in an effort to spot his teacher. Equinox and Incendia were returning to Ebony, they were already many miles away from each other. It would appear that we are finally unaccompanied, aside from Felecia of course. he said privately to Tobias. He felt his own level of excitement rise as his Rider's emotions mixed with his.

Arston eyed the male dragon holding him in place. Deciding it would do no harm to answer, he obliged his captor. "If you must know, Arturos's egg was a secret family treasure for many generations. Many years before the Fall, an ancestor of mine saved the life of a dragon. To thank him, the dragon then gave the man an egg from his mate's nest. The egg, obviously, was Arturos. When I was younger, my grandfather entrusted me with the secret. That very day our house caught fire. My mother and grandfather were killed. As the sole heirs to our family fortune, Marcus Tabor knew that he only had to remove us, that is my twin and me, from the picture to get the money. We tried to flee before he could, and Aero did succeed in escaping, but I was not so lucky. I returned to the house for our last treasure and the Imperial soldiers captured me. Upon seeing the egg, Tabor sent it and me to Galbatorix. Not long after we arrived in Uru'baen, Arturos hatched. And as is the mad king's habit, he discovered our true names and forced us to serve him. I openly despise him however, but because of our strength he sends us on missions anyway. My only wish is to see my sister again," he replied quietly. Outwardly he looked saddened by the story, and he was, but he was also distracting the dragon from the arrows floating out of his quiver.

With not even a facial tick to betray the plan, Arston sent the arrows flying straight at their jailer. Now Arturos! he bellowed silently.

Immediately the green male opened his mouth and roared loud and long, distracting Equinox and Incendia. He looked off in the direction the young one's had gone and was relieved that they were no longer in sight. As he realized that, their oaths stopped trying to force them to capture the young dragon and Rider. For the moment anyway. He prayed they would never again cross paths with the pair, at least until he and Arston were free.

SF Facebook

April 5th, 2011, 10:43 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Tobais, Felicia, and Avalon.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 7th, 2011, 8:53 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: K, I'll pick it up in my post. :)

SF Facebook

April 8th, 2011, 12:28 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

Ok =) DS4, it's your turn :)

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 11th, 2011, 11:39 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

OOC:
I really honestly hate to say this, but I'm afraid Solstus being in this thread would mean Ebony is supposed to be dead (physically at least), since the Allatik War was a month before 'Uncharted Lands'. So either I need to sort of backtrack and say Ebony is in his Eldunarí, or...I don't know. :?

Image Image

April 12th, 2011, 5:12 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: All you'd need to do is delete that paragraph of Solstus's. I didn't mention him in my post, remember? :)

SF Facebook

April 12th, 2011, 3:15 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Sorry about that. I fixed it though :)

Does that make it my turn then?

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 13th, 2011, 2:42 am
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

OOC:
No, mine. :)

IC:
Ebony listened to Arston speak, feeling anger at Galbatorix for destroying the life of yet one more innocent, and a dragon and Rider at that. It made his blood boil with rage. He should have known better than to become so engrossed. Watch it! shouted Reona in warning, and the midnight blue bellowed as the arrows pierced his flight membrane on his wings and a few lucky ones even managed to lodge themselves in the cracks between his scales. The roar from Arturos made his ears ring, and his connection to the Ancients fell to dust, releasing the Pair from their magical bindings.

- - - - - - - - - -

Felecia laughed and merely bent her knees when Avalon bucked to try and dislodge her from his back,"It will take a bit more than that to get me off." she told the silver male with a grin. When was the last time that she had had this much fun? Her grin widened as she realized it had been a long time. She stood with her arms crossed over her chest, smiling at Avalon and Tobias, when hornet sized areas of pain flashed abruptly all over her wings and a few over her shoulder and arm. The winged elf gasped and fell to her knees, clutching at her stinging shoulder. Somethings wrong. she said mentally to the Pair, her sapphire eyes clenching shut.

Image Image

April 13th, 2011, 6:43 am
RPG Team
RPG Team

OOC: Gah, sorry, I'm having a brain fart. Skip me or now. I promise I'll have something next time around :)

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:

April 17th, 2011, 3:29 pm