All times are UTC

Teaching Trouble 
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
Post Re: Teaching Trouble
OOC: Pass... I hate writer's block. X(

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

May 12th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Ebony sighed. His black eye flashed gently, and he smiled at Avalon. A very little bit. I will explain my powers in full later, but for now I feel fine. he assured the silver. He arched an eyebrow at Tobias and purposefully glanced around; they were surrounding by mostly flat grassy plain with occasional hills. Lay low. Would you mind telling me where we might do that, exactly? If you know of a cave, one big enough for both of us dragons, great, but otherwise, he shrugged his massive shoulders. why bother? he said. His gold eye sparkled with humor. He began to answer, but Reona cut him off by speaking first.
Yes it does get crowded in here, mostly because this big lug never lets me out enough. he grumbled. As for how I became a part of him, well.... the black trailed off, then picked up his sentence quickly. I was originally controlled by Galbatorix as a Shadow Taint. I broke from him and now...Ebony and I have an understanding. he said simply, then fell silent.
Ebony snorted. Understanding. That's an understatement of the year, Reona. We agreed not to kill each other because the death of one of us would automatically kill the other. this he said to Tobias and Avalon. He winced when Reona jabbed at him for saying that. Do you really want out so bad? he asked the black.
God yes! You haven't let me out of this prison for nearly two months. Come on, let me breath some real air for once! he complained.
Ebony sighed briefly before looking up at the young Pair. Would you mind if I let him take control? I warn you, he can be blunt and rude but honestly he's really soft hearted. he got another jab for saying that, and had to chuckle.

OOC:
This is what Ebony's eyes look like, if you were wondering.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

May 12th, 2011, 5:26 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OOC: dark if you'll go again, we'll be back in order, so pass.

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

June 20th, 2011, 7:17 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Dragon: Avadius
Equinox hissed at Galbatorix, he summoned a lightning shield around him and said, Crimson, you can't defeat us, you've tried before and failed. Why do you continue to try.
Crimson smirked and gripped something, it seemed like a seal. He shook his head. "Ah Equinox, as ignorant as ever. Come now, do you think you can defeat me? Only through help of others have you bested me, and I've bested even them."
Equinox snorted as Crimson gripped the seal, he recoiled as the dark elf begun to glow. Get out of the way! He grabbed Incendia and flew up with her and released her just in time for her to fly. She stared wide eyed at her father but as Equinox flew she followed. From Crimson a massive flame erupted, destroying everything between him and the two dragon. Equinox flew after the other dragons and riders.
"You flee from me! You fool, you cannot resist my power!" Crimson hissed into the sky.

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:
Crimson Dsurion Demondred "Destroyer of Hope" Solstus "Dragon of the Night"

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

December 4th, 2011, 1:20 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Toby looked at Ebony for a moment when he promised to tell them of his powers later. "You know you don't have to if you don't want to, right?" he asked. "And no... I don't know of any caves around here," he said sheepishly. He supposed the dragons could hide in the lake, but that wouldn't do him any good. Their enemies had vision strong enough to pick him out from a mile away in this terrain, even without the giant sparkling beasts standing beside him.

The young Rider squinted up at Ebony. "You want me to try and take those out?" he asked, flicking a finger to gesture vaguely at the arrows piercing his hide.

I don't mind if you let him out, as long as he doesn't hurt Toby, Avalon said. Toby shrugged his shoulders. It didn't matter to him, it was Ebony's body. The blue-eyed boy chuckled at Reona's words. When Val had first started to talk, Toby had though he would go crazy. All of his life he had been used to the silence of his own mind, and suddenly he was filled with the thoughts and words of another being that was just starting to learn about the world.

Their heads snapped around as the other green-male-sparkling-dragon roared at everyone to get out of the way. The small body-mind jumped on the back of the big body-mind and they raised their wings and leaped into the sky, nimbly dodging the blast the bad-elf created. They tilted their wings and did a sharp about-face, roaring wildly from their throats. The enemy's feeble mental attack did not phase them. Their minds were one, there was no where for the enemy to gain purchase. They thought as one, and the big body-mind's single-minded thought process kept the small body-mind's thoughts from wandering and allowing the bad-pointed-ear's access.

From the sides... We will take him from the sides, they said with their minds to the allies around them. The small body-mind jumped to the ground as the big body-mind swooped low. They rolled upright, drawing the green-sharp-metal as they also landed on the opposite side of the enemy. They charged at the same time, providing a distraction for the other's to come from the front and back.

The small body-mind raised the green-sharp-metal to attack even as the big body-mind raised the same paw to rend the elf with his white-bone-claw. Their paws moved with perfect synchronicity, moving at the same speed and angle. Their attack would slice the enemy in two.

SF Facebook

December 5th, 2011, 7:31 pm
Black Dragon
Black Dragon

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Faelia
Don't worry. My abilities aren't a great secret. Most of my friends know what it is. Ebony snorted and nodded at Avalon. You hear that, Reona? Behave, or Val might just hamstring you. And I wouldn't stop him for you, since you'd deserve it. he said, humming in his chest. Reona growled.
What do you think I am, Ebony, to intend harm on a hatchling? I'm not that coldhearted, not anymore. he sniffed, a bit offended. I believe that's your fault, you know. If we hadn't bonded I never would have softened up like I have. he griped.
Ebony grinned. I believe you would have, though it might have taken longer. he disagreed lightly. He blinked and looked at Toby, his right black eye glowing a bit with Reona's eagerness. Yes, that would be nice not to have the feeling of being pricked constantly. Hold on just a moment, so I can let Reona out before you start. he said. He closed his eyes and pulled his mind away from the forefront of his consciousness, letting Reona surge forward and take over his physical functions. It always felt strange, like he was in two places at once, before he settled into the back of Reona's mind to watch through the other male's eyes. Outside, Ebony's scales darkened to a pure black, his talons changed to snow white, as did the spikes lining his back and the tip of his tail. Reona took a deep breath and shook himself, unfurling his large wings to stretch them before settling them on his sides once more. He lifted his head and opened his eyes, looking around. The gold iris was startling against his black hide. He smiled wolfishly, but in a friendly way, at Tobias and Avalon. He lowered his head down to Toby's level, looking at him carefully. I am Reona. he said simply, still studying him. You have much potential. In your training with Equinox, and others, if you accept them, never settle for your best. Push yourself always until you achieve the height of your abilities and your power, and then push some more. But don't become hungry for power that you will do anything to get it. Then you will be corrupted. Keep your eagerness pure and untainted. he said, blinking slowly. He snorted his warm breath onto Toby's face, then shifted and laid down so that the twoleg could pull out some arrows that were stuck in his shoulder. If you would be so kind.... he said, both of his eyes twinkling.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Felecia slashed her sword down, cutting a human from the shoulder down his stomach to his pelvis. Blood gushed from the fatal wound and he toppled forward to the ground, gurgling a bit. The female elf looked around and saw that Equinox and Incendia were now in the air, and Arston and Arturos were attacking Crimson. She had heard their words, but hadn't registered them until now; We will attack from the sides. they had said. Her eyes widened as she noticed how synchronized they were. They must have joined together and now they fought as one. She grimaced as she tried to figure out what to do; fight with them, or escape now while she could. She looked up and grit her teeth. She was a Rider. She had never run from a battle before. She sprang forward with a wild battle cry, the fever of combat lighting up her sapphire eyes so they glittered and shone, full of life and vibrancy. She slashed her sword with one hand while lifting her hand and voicing a spell with the other, attacking Crimson from behind.

Neutral: Leanbrara Naixul Autarkeia Sevena Vena Kenai
Evil: Iaras Leurgan
I will watch over your charries too, Rathon.
Image Image

December 5th, 2011, 10:49 pm