It is currently January 23rd, 2019, 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Isle of Swords 
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Affiliation: Lamp Shade
Post Re: Isle of Swords
Ooh, yesss! Thorne's stick! That would very useful when it comes to torturing people!

October 6th, 2010, 2:01 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
lol yes. TORTURE!!! reminds me of Chemistry... I <3 Cat!

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Looking past the red waves of life's blood, I see my life flash past the battle field. the bodies of the dead lay before me in anguish as I sat atop my dragon, staring into the grim eyes of death as I readied my sword for the final battle...

I may be dumb, but Im not stupid.

I just realized. I have no friends... *burp*

October 12th, 2010, 6:01 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Werecats
Dragon: Scathlocke
O_O You, E&A, are a very scary someone...XP I wonder....*Pauses and coughs* NEVER MIND lol, and yes, I <3 kitty as well XP HE'S SOOOO awesome! Although...*Does something to freak you out* I was kind of hoping, in that one chapter, that...Never mind XP

October 12th, 2010, 8:06 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

I'm scary? Why thank you! I'm honored! In one chapter that what?

October 13th, 2010, 7:01 am
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Affiliation: Dragonriders
O.o ... I think I know ... o.O lol you naughty, naughty cat...

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Looking past the red waves of life's blood, I see my life flash past the battle field. the bodies of the dead lay before me in anguish as I sat atop my dragon, staring into the grim eyes of death as I readied my sword for the final battle...

I may be dumb, but Im not stupid.

I just realized. I have no friends... *burp*

October 13th, 2010, 11:08 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

*Pshhaw* you know, that chapter right after "Written on her heart" where Cat and Anne are in trouble, well I was hoping that Anne wouldn't do what she did and Kitty would get got anyways and then he would angst about it! YEEEEEAAAAAY!!

Huh, naughty? NOPE! I never even thought what you think that I thought of thinking that I thought you just thought, I don't even know because I didn't think about it lol, I'm a ROW BOAT shipper, you know like "Row row row the prose, gently ship this team! Cleanly cleanly cleanly cleanly SO to keep pure dreams!" lol (AlTHOUGH....I AM wondering about the......kittens...*Coughs*...by this point XP)

November 1st, 2010, 11:19 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

I read the books like a year ago. It was pretty good.
If you haven't already you should check out the author's other two series, The Door Within Trilogy and the Berinfell Prophecies, if you can. He is also currently writing two new novels which are part of his new series, The Dark Sea Annals.

What happened to Sef?! No!

November 2nd, 2010, 12:11 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

I know right? Those series are SO good! Door Within was so epic, I cried lol ^?^ It was awesome! I LOOOOOVE Alec, almost more than I like Aiden. I don't think it's fair that they and their glimpses were the same at the end, because THAT was just uncool. It was like Alec died...meh...that one guy, Kaliam, I think his name was, was one of my favourites. I loved him, and Gwyn was SUPER MEGA UBER EPIC!!! Lol, but that's off topic so pretty much...

I wonder what happened to Cat and Anne after Isle of Fire? That book was so good, the parts in the tunnels more than anything else, and all those memories that came back as well. Cat almost knows all of who he is now, so I wonder if he's still a little traumatized or not. And I wonder how he deals with it...hmmm...oh dangit now I wanna do a story on it...O_O

November 2nd, 2010, 12:46 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Don't spoil the Door Within for me! I still have to get the Rise of the Wyrm Lord!

November 2nd, 2010, 3:28 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

I must admit, I felt almost as good reading The Door Within books as I did reading LOTR. It was pretty fun.

Also, I found Bartholomew Thorn pretty epic. With a name like his that isn't very hard though.

What happened to Sef?! No!

November 2nd, 2010, 7:57 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

That series was SO epic! Lol, it's so weird how it's always the human that winds up liking the glimpse, right? Did anyone notice that? KALIAM FOR THE WIN! *Beams and tackle hugs him*

Thorney! He's soooooooo haw........er.....awesome! Is it weird that I think Cats' father is super fantastic? XD I mean, he just needs help! And that was.......cweepy...how they broght him back! EERGH! But Kitty was so cool and epic when he was pretending to go evil with the Merchant stuffies, he's AWESOME! ^?^

November 2nd, 2010, 2:41 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

I's may agree with you there, Curfew! *is going to be agreeing with anything Curfew says so she won't kill her for killing off Will and Halt*

November 2nd, 2010, 4:52 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

HA! I STILL plan to get you, my pretty! *Feels weird having said that* And your little muse too! XD

Hmmmmmm....what can I do? OH YES, I'ma write you a Door Within Story WITH A MARY-SUE AS THE MAIN! MUAHAAAA! Lol...

Anyways, I think...do you know if there's a section in FF.Net for the Isle of Swords? If so...I could SO write a story for that. Cat is my soul charry XP I don't know why, he's seriously on my top three most perfect BOOK charries list. (The doctor is the top TV show charry, because he's so epic and creepily the same exact age my dad would have been...puts a bit of a damper on that...O_O)

Who agrees that there should SO be an Isle of Swords PICTURE! I mean..uh...*Coughs* Movie...Who would you lot have play KITTY!!! (Purrs at kitty...lol) I think....................actually I don't know......someone epic in every way possible lol I already know who would play Anne, but I can't think of the name....but Thorne.Would.So.Be.Jeromey.Irons. MYUAAHAHHAAAA! XD Maybe Hugh Jackman for someone...*wink wink brand wink* XD

November 3rd, 2010, 2:05 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

No Mary Sues! They burns us! Gollum!

There is! Unfortunately there are only about three stories in it! I's going to give a guess and say number one is Will?

They should make a movie! And Thorne should be played by... *thinks* I don't know, but I can imagine him. As for Cat, I'm thinking something along the lines of Alex Pettyfer, but that isn't right. Though if it was another person.....

November 3rd, 2010, 3:00 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

OH GOD NOOOO!!! Anyone but him! :cowering: ummm...im on my moms phone sooo i dont know...weird...but is cat really blonde? i forgot what he looks like lol

November 3rd, 2010, 5:15 pm