It is currently December 13th, 2018, 7:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Of The Recreation and War of the Dragons 
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

Affiliation: Galbatorix
Post Of The Recreation and War of the Dragons
lol. In my opinion, no one would want to copy this, but I'm critical of myself.

Here's the prologue. If you like it, I'll type more, but if you don't, that's fine. Don't be afraid to say, "Dude, that's terrible!!" lol. My friend gives me that all the time, but it builds my book up to a new level.

I'm really nervous about letting people read this, but I'm going to have to do it one day, so here goes...

Prologue

The time of the dragons was a glorious time. Everywhere you looked, you could see the colors red and blue reflected from the luminous scales. But this time was not meant to be.
One by one, the dragons began to go extinct. How? Why? Some say it was because of the mysterious black dragon. A dragon that hunted other dragons. One faster, more agile, and more powerful than any dragon that ever had been or could be born. Some say…… But the how and why is another story.
This story is about the people who thought that it would be better if dragons were still alive. Some thought this because they just wanted to see the beauty, to capture it for all eternity. Others thought that the dragons might actually help the environment and the eco system; they might restore natural order. And others thought about the money. The money they could make off the zoos, the mini-pets, the special food, and on and on. But while the first two groups just dreamed about the possibilities, the last group made an effort to accomplish their dreams.
And they did. Twenty years and $3.5 billion later, they came out with the first genetically recreated dragon. But they did not go public with their creation. They wanted to perfect it and make more of it.
This is also the story of how two kids and and one dog became involved in the greatest battle. The battle between life and death. Between right and wrong. The battle for the future of a race of creatures.

So...? Thank-you for reading this, and thank-you for any compliments (and criticism, it's all good) that you may give.

eragon dies lonely, saphira cries acidic tears on thorn who dies, and as he is dying accidentally claws murtagh to death, whose sword shoots out and stabs arya, who dies and curses "brisingr" as she's dying, accidentally setting islanzadi on fire, who curses galby, who dies, and shruikan dies of a heart attack from the shock of all, and ants rule the world! then termites eat the ants and termites rule the world!

this is it...===> viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7823

June 14th, 2008, 3:02 am
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Dragon: Facebones
Post Re: Of The Recreation and War of the Dragons
SJ (I'm just going to call you that) what is wrong with this? Its really interesting! Please continue, I want to get into the story!!! :D

June 15th, 2008, 3:37 am
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

thanx. lol. And SJ is fine with me. my pen name is kinda long...um, I guess here's more. If it's that good, though, I hope nobody steals it. oh, well, if they do, it's still in the developing stages, so I can come up with better.

I

Fifteen-year-old Simon and fourteen-year-old Selah chased after Shiloh, laughing so hard that it was almost impossible to run.
Eventually, the inevitable became present, and Simon and Selah collapsed on the sand.
“Alright!” Selah yelled to Shiloh. “We give up!”
“Yeah!” Simon agreed. “Now come ‘ere!”
Shiloh, the beautiful three-year-old golden retriever, looked at them with her impassive amber eyes. After looking at them with the eyes of victory, she barked once and slowly and nobly walked over to them.
After watching Shiloh cover over half the distance between them, Selah yelled, “Get over here, you big drama dog!”
Right after she said that, Shiloh bounded towards them with an insane amount of energy and began to run around them while licking them.
“Okay, okay!” Simon laughed. “Enough!”
Shiloh barked and ran towards the ocean.
“What do you want, huh? We’re tired!”
Shiloh barked twice and gestured towards the water. Simon and Selah reluctantly got up and ran after her.
When they caught up, Simon said, “We should probably get home.”
“You can’t go for one game of fetch?” Selah asked with eyes mimicking those of Shiloh’s.
Simon turned away to avoid the begging, pleading eyes and said, “No.”
“You want to vote?”
“Why do I feel like this is not going to go my way?”
Selah ignored his rhetorical question and said, “All who vote for playing in the ocean say so now.”
Shiloh barked and Selah said, “I.”
“Why do I try?”
Selah laughed as she picked up a stick and threw it into the ocean as Selah swam after it.
Shiloh brought the stick back and dropped it at Selah’s feet and ran back and forth at Selah’s feet until Selah threw the stick back into the ocean.
When Shiloh came back the next time, she didn’t have the stick in her mouth.
“What do you have there, girl?” Selah asked.
As Shiloh dropped the thing in front of Selah, Simon said, “I think it’s a briefcase of some kind.”
“Duh.”
The briefcase was silver, shiny, and had little bumps at regular intervals on it.
“How do you open it?” Selah asked.
“That’s what doesn’t make sense. There’s no catch to open it. But it looks like there’s a port on the side of it that I can plug into my computer. So I guess I’ll tell you what it is tomorrow.”
“Okay."
Shiloh ran ahead and Selah ran after her, yelling, “Wait up!”
Simon smiled as he went home, but didn’t notice the pair of eyes glaring at him as he went.

Back at his house, Simon fired up his computer. While he was waiting, he looked at the picture on the wall. It was a picture of Selah, Shiloh, and himself running around on the beach, trying to keep a Frisbee away from Shiloh.
I couldn’t ask for a better friend, Simon thought.
By then, his computer had fired up. He logged in and then plugged the briefcase into the U.S.B. port of his computer. Almost instantly, the briefcase launched a program. Once loaded, a screen popped up that said:

Welcome to D.E.I.
What would you like to do
with Briefcase #051?

and below it, options that said:

`Find out more about D.E.I.
`Open it
`Enclose it with a super-secret password
`Self-destruct it

and many more options that Simon didn't understand.
It must belong to some high-ranking business, Simon thought.
Not wanting to read the mumbo jumbo of corporate business, Simon just clicked on "open it."
Immediately, the briefcase opened. The whole inside was covered with styrofoam, except for a little spot in the middle in which was a blue, translucent, spherical stone about the size of Simon's palm.
A bit disappointed, Simon put the stone back into the briefcase and shut the lid.
As Simon went to sleep that night, he thought, What is that thing? Why was it put in such a big case? Why is it so important? Where did it come from? Maybe Selah can help figure out what it is. Selah...Selah...Selah...
Simon fell asleep repeating the name over and over in his mind.

Eric Polani sat in his office, thinking, Why am I surrounded by fools and idiots?
At that moment, there was a timid tapping on the door of his office. He knew who it was: Derek Smirtz. A stupid assistant if one ever existed. But, he had his uses.
"You fool!" Polani yelled. "Stop tapping on the door like a timid turtle and get your butt in here!"
"Yes, sir! Sorry, sir!" Smirtz fumbled with the words as he entered the office.
"What is it?"
"It's just as you suspected, sir. Bohard or somebody else has the briefcase and logged onto the program. So now we can track them."
"Good. Now go down there and get the briefcase. And I don't care who has it. Get it...at all costs. You know what that means, right?"
"Yes, sir," Smirtz said, and proceeded to leace the office.
"And Smirtz," Polani said, halting him.
"Yes, sir?"
"Don't fail this time."
Smirtz nodded in agreement and left.

Hope you like the first chapter. It's kind of rough, but...

eragon dies lonely, saphira cries acidic tears on thorn who dies, and as he is dying accidentally claws murtagh to death, whose sword shoots out and stabs arya, who dies and curses "brisingr" as she's dying, accidentally setting islanzadi on fire, who curses galby, who dies, and shruikan dies of a heart attack from the shock of all, and ants rule the world! then termites eat the ants and termites rule the world!

June 15th, 2008, 6:48 pm
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Yeah it sounds like its leading up to something :D . But I have a guess: Is that blue stone thing in the briefcase a dragon egg? :wink:

June 16th, 2008, 7:20 am
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

yes, it is. you might want to remember who Smirtz is supposed to be looking for, because he pops up again at the end of this chapter in a subtle way. Okay, here's chap. 2

II

The next day, Selah came over and watched as Simon opened the briefcase.
"If this belongs to some high-ranking company, do you really think we should open it?" Selah asked.
"What are they going to do, sue us?"
"Yeah, maybe."
"But what is it?"
"I don't know. Maybe Ms. Hickerly, our science teacher, can identify it."
"Okay. But we better go or we're going to miss the bus."
So Simon took the stone out and put it into his backpack and closed the lid of the briefcase.
As Simon and Selah proceeded down the stairs and out the door, Simon yelled, "See you later, Mom!"
"Okay! Have a good day!"
While they were waiting for the bus, Simon looked across the street and saw a creepy man with hooded eyes and a pointed nose glaring at him. Simon was about to point it out to Selah when a big semi drove in front of them. When it passed, the creepy man was gone.
It must have been my imagination, Simon thought, but looking down at Shiloh, he saw that her hair was bristling.
Simon knelt down and asked, "Did you see it, too, Shiloh?"
"See what?" Selah asked.
Simon stood up and said, "I thought I saw a creepy man glaring at me from across the street."
"And I think you should back off the coffee in the mornings. It's making you see things."
"Ah, but then poor Mr. Huffard would have the unfortunate pleasure of watching me sleep through his class."
Selah laughed and the bus arrived.
"See you later, Shiloh," Selah said as they got onto the bus.

After school, Simon met up with Selah at her locker and they both went to Ms. Hickerly's room.
"Ah, Simon and Selah, how surprising to actually see you after school. What can I do for you?"
"We would like to identify what type of stone this is," Simon said as he drew the stone out of his backpack.
"Wow!" Ms. Hickerly exclaimed. "It's beautiful! Where did you find it?"
"On the beach."
"Someone must have lost it in the ocean. What a shame. I'm guessing that it's a type of sapphire, though. I've never seen this type, though. Most sapphires are transparent, but this one isn't."
"How much is it worth?"
"Should've known that all you'd be concerned about was the price. Beauty is lost on you. But since you asked, I'll tell you. Since this one isn't transparent, I'd say it's probably worth about one hundred dollars."
"Only one hundred?!? But the thing is the size of my palm!"
"Size does not matter. What matters is cut and clarity, and this has neither. While smooth, it does not have a gemstone-type cut. Now, I'm no expert, so I may be wrong. Take it to a professional if you will, but I bid you a good day," she said, and left.
"Teachers," Simon muttered.
As Simon and Selah left the building, Selah asked, "Why did you ask about the value?"
"Because I was just wondering about why a business would have a stone like this. And why was it packed in such a professional-looking briefcase with the capability of high-tech security for something only worth one hundred dollars? There's definitely something more behind this."
"So you weren't interested in the money?"
"Well, it kind of was."
"Simon..." Selah sighed.
"What? Simon likes games, games like stores, and stores like money."
"But we've got more important things here. This could belong to someone really important. Or maybe it's some new terrorist technology. We should turn it into the police either way."
"Or," Simon objected, "maybe, just maybe, we were meant to have it."
"Simon, this isn't a fairy tale where some poor kid who has the roughest luck all of a sudden finds a special gift that accidentally falls from the sky right next to him and he lives happily ever after."
"Well, when you put it that way..."
"Look, let's just give it to the police."
"You're right," Simon said as he thought of a new idea. "Because we'll turn it into the police and they'll give us a reward."
"It's not always about the money, you know. It's about doing the right thing."
"But money..."
"Is the root of all evil."
"Touche. You win this round, but money will triumph again."
As Simon said this, they reached the curb. As they were waiting for their parents to pick them up, a police car pulled up next to them. Simon and Selah watched as the officer got out of his car and approached them.
"Are you Simon?" the officer asked.
"Yes."
"Son, you need to come with me. Like right now. It involves your parents."
Normally, Simon would've asked for some I.D. on the cop, but the urgency in the officer's voice left no room for questioning. So instead, Simon and Selah got into the car.
The whole ten minute drive was taken in silence. Neither Simon nor Selah dared ask the question "What happened?" for fear of finding out what really did happen.
When they arrived at Simon's house, the sight that met Simon's eyes left him dumbfounded.
His whole house was in flames. Part of the roof had already collapsed, and the rest was almost there. The shape of the house was barely visible through all the flames.
Once Simon regained his composure, he instantly rushed out of the car and started to run towards the house, but was held back by the officer.
"Look, son," the officer reasoned with him, "you can't go in there. You'll burn alive."
"I don't care!" Simon yelled, struggling to get free of the officer's grip. "My parents are in there!"
"Do you think that you're going to do them any favors by going in there? What if they got out and you're still in there? What then? It's better if you stay here and let the firemen do their job."
Simon nodded, defeated, and slumped to the ground, his back leaned against the squad car, his mind and body too anxious to pace.
Five eternally long minutes later, the firemen came out with Simon's parents. The officer once again restrained Simon from running to them and said, "You'd get in the way. I'll go talk to them."
So the officer walked over to the firemen. When he came back, Simon asked, "How are they?"
"They're...they're dead. I'm sorry."
"No, you're not!" Simon yelled as tears started rolling down his face. "I could've saved them! You...you let them die!"
"Simon..."
"No!" Simon yelled and started backing away. "Stay away from me! Everybody, just stay away!"
And he turned and fled.
At tthat time, a man approached and said to Selah, "Hello, I'm Detective Bohard."
"And I'm Selah."
"Yes, I know. Where did your friend go?"
"To his special place. I don't know where it is, but he goes there a lot. He'll be back soon."
"He better be. We've got to ask him some questions."
"Why? What did he do?"
"Oh, nothing. But this fire wasn't an accident. So we need to know what happened and catch whoever did this. I guess we can start with you, though. Has anything weird happened in the last couple of days? We need to know everything, so please don't leave anything out."
And so Selah told everything.

I hope you don't mind all the dialogue. I do that a lot.

June 16th, 2008, 2:02 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: I don't know, how could you expect me to when it was you who brought me here!
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Avadius
Good job I like it. Keep up the good work!

Neutral:
Snare

Evil:
Crimson Dsurion Demondred "Destroyer of Hope" Solstus "Dragon of the Night"

Let your spirit flow in each and everyone one of us and may we bask in your forgiveness, love, and mercy.

June 16th, 2008, 11:19 pm
RPG Team Head
RPG Team Head

Location: attending a pie-eating contest with the other aspiring evil overlords
Affiliation: Skulblakans
Dragon: Ardel
I think you'd be a good screenplay writer. A lot of your dialogue is really good. Perhaps you'd actually be better at that. Your writing other than dialogue could use some improvement, but you wouldn't need that much detail in a screenplay.

Just a thought. This story is extremely interesting though, keep it up!
:)

****Phalynx**Solarae**Rigel**Alna'ir**Sirius**Ecco**Temias**Kalo****

And I'm watching out for your charries, ILS.
*****Faefnir***Navarre***Rimfax*****

June 18th, 2008, 1:17 am
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

thanx, dark dragon and dracoaestas. im working on the third chapter, so it should be out soon. hey, it might be a movie one day. better than the crap Hollywood's putting out now.

stranger things have happened. (quote from movie, i forget which one.)

June 18th, 2008, 1:58 am
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Yes that was pretty good SJ (its catchy now). Hope your having luck with your next chap though I must say, these chapters seem a little short, unless your book is a type thats filled with them (all mine are 20 pages).

June 18th, 2008, 7:31 am
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

yeah, they are kind of short. That's been my main problem making this into a book. oh, well. im kinda aiming for kids who don't want to read, anyway, so long chapters would kinda bore them.
at least this is better than my first book. the chaps. were ten times as short. lol.

III

Simon didn't stop running until he reached his special place. It was nearly a one mile run, but adrenaline pushed him onwards.
His special place was a sand dune that he had carved out on the inside and put support beams up. A nice little alcove that would face the sunset, a place for Simon to recollect his thoughts.
What am I going to do now? My parents are gone, I've got no place to go. The police are probably going to send me off to some orphanage until I can take care of myself. But that would take me away from Selah and Shiloh, and they're all I've got left now. Oh, what am I going to do? Simon thought despairingly.
Why did this have to happen? Why me? Why now? Everything was going great...until now. But what's now? What's happened different that would make this happen? Nothing...except for that briefcase with the stone in it appearing. And that creepy man. I bet he's behind it. He probably wants the stone back. And that officer who wouldn't let me save my parents is probably in it, too, Simon began irrationally thinking. And they've got Selah, too. I've got to get back to her. We can get rid of this rock and move somewhere else and start over.
And so he was about to run when his backpack started vibrating. When he opened it, everything was fine. Deciding to get rid of the stone right then and there, he picked it up to throw it into the ocean when it vibrated again and cracked. Surprised, he dropped it as more cracks appeared and a tiny creature emerged. Without hesitation, he broke out running back towards his house.
Around halfway back, a man appeared and the world turned black.

When Simon awoke, it was dark. There was a fire, but nobody was there. His hands were bound in front of him, but he was still able to get up. His sense of direction lost, he got up and just started running.
He made it fifty yards before a strong hand grabbed his shoulder and roughly turned him around.
"You're not very smart, kid. Not sit down," the man said and shoved Simon down to the ground.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Marcus Bohard. Where's the stone?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Don't play stupid, kid. Your friend told me everything."
"You coward! What did you do to her? Where is she?"
"She's fine, she's fine," Marcus said. "Now, where is it?"
Simon figured that this guy already knew everything, and that telling him might help Selah and get rid of the stone at the same time, so he said, "It hatched."
"Hatched?!?" Marcus exclaimed, and began to curse vehemently.
When he calmed down, Simon asked him, "You killed my parents, didn't you?"
"No."
"You wanted the stone back, so you went to my house and when you couldn't find it, you burned my house down."
"That's not what happened!"
"Then what happened?" Simon asked.
"I guess it won't hurt to tell you the story. We're going to be spending a lot of time together. Now listen closely.
"Twenty-five years ago," he continued, "a couple of very wealthy men wanted to bring back the dragons. They figured that they could make a lot of money off of them. And so they formed a company and called it D.E.I., or Dragons Engineering Incorporated. And for twenty years, scientists worked on bringing the dragons back.
"At the end of those twenty years, they finally succeeded with re-creating the first dragon. But this dragon had many flaws. It was much too small, had no muscle strength at all, couldn't breathe fire, and was the ugliest color. And so they worked on fixing these flaws for the next five years. When version fifty-one came out, it was perfect. The stone you have is number two of version fifty-one."
"What does this have to do with you burning my house down?" Simon asked.
"I didn't burn..."
"Yeah, whatever. Moving on?"
"Okay. Anyway, so I worked for D.E.I. for a while. But I began to realize that what the company was doing was wrong. Creatures are extinct for a reason. And eventually, the dragons would get loose and wreak havoc on people. That's when I decided to do something about it.
"My plan was to steal the last egg (for that is what your stone truly is) and destroy it, then come back later and destroy the company. And all of this was supposed to happen without the government finding out about the company. Because if they do, they get their little fingers into it, and everything ends up worse.
"But as I was leaving," Marcus continued, "one of the guards noticed that I was carrying the briefcase and he set off the alarm. I was able to make it to my car and drive off, but the guards cut me off one mile down the road. And so the chase began.
"I had lost all of them but one when that one tried cutting me off. I swerved to avoid him, but I still ended up clipping him and sending him over the barrier into the ocean. I also lost control of my car and went over.
"I don't know how I made it back to shore, but I did. I passed out the instant I did. When I awoke, your dog had the briefcase and then you left."
"And then you burned my house down."
"No."
"Then who did?"
"I don't know. It was most likely a guy named Smirtz who works for D.E.I. When you opened the briefcase, they were able to track it."
"So now what?"
"Well, like I said, I was going to destroy the egg, and then destroy the company, but since the egg has hatched, you can help me destroy the company, and then I'll just let you go and you can live your life however you want to as long as you stay away from the cops with the dragon."
"But how can we fight the company? It's still a baby."
"Don't worry. They become full grown in a day."
"Wow!"
"Yeah. Now let's go," Marcus said, but failed in the dark to see Selah and Shiloh sneaking up behind him. Selah picked a stick off the ground and whacked Marcus over the head with it. He slumped to the ground, unconscious.
As Selah and Shiloh moved closer, Simon was able to recognize who they were.
"Oh, am I glad to see you!"
"Same here," Selah said as she cut Simon's bonds.
"Let's get out of here," Simon said. "This guy's a psycho."
"Is it true that that stone was a dragon egg?"
"Yes."
"Then what's psycho about him?"
"I don't know. Other than fact that he KIDNAPPED me and tried to make me go on some insane adventure. But look, I don't really know anything anymore. My parents are dead. I just need to get out of here. So, let's go."
"But what about my family? I can't just leave them."
"You won't be. We'll be back soon. We just got to figure out what I'm going to do."
"Okay."
"But we got to pick up the dragon before we leave."
"Why?"
"Because I feel responsible for it. And I don't believe this guy about wanting to fix everything, so I don't feel comfortable leaving it in his hands."
"Okay. Let's just go before he wakes up."

Back at his special place, Simon, Selah, and Shiloh watched the dragon scamper about. The dragon made no noise at all except for the odd squeak accompanied with a little flame.
"What do we do with it?" Simon asked.
"How about naming it?"
"Name it?"
"Yeah. Mr. It deserves a name."
"Okay. How about Xeper?"
"Xeper?"
"Yes. Xeper is a fine, masculine name with a dragonish twist to it."
Selah looked at "Xeper" to see that he was already asleep. "We'll see how he likes it tomorrow."
When they awoke the next morning, "Xeper" was not in the sand dune. They walked outside and were astonished at what they saw.
"Xeper" had grown. "Xeper" had grown a lot. When Marcus Bohard told them that dragons became full grown in a day, they weren't expecting so much.
"Xeper" had grown to a length of twenty feet, a height of seven feet, and a width from shoulder to shoulder of about one foot. The color red reflected from his scales like a burning star.
"Are you Xeper?" Selah asked after a couple of awestruck seconds of gawking.
"I am," Xeper said with a deep, reverbarating voice.
"You talk?!?!?"
"I do."
"Do you speak more than two words at a time?"
"I can," Xeper said with a slight hint of a chuckle in his voice.
"Dragons with humor," Simon said. "Yep, they could make billions off of this."
"So what now?" Selah asked.
"We go to my father," Xeper said with a mysterious look clouding his eyes.
"What?"
"We must go...now," Xeper said, and picked all three of them up in one claw and put them on his back.
"Where are we going?" Selah asked nervously.
"To my father."
"But you don't have a father. You're genet..." Selah said, but lost control of her voice when Xeper lauched himself off the ground and into the air.
After gaining control of their stomachs, Simon and Selah enjoyed the ride a lot.
"Like a plane with a better view," Simon said at one point.
Shiloh was surprisingly calm with the whole thing. She just lay down and closed her eyes.
Xeper flew all throughout the day without halt, flying to a place no one knew the location of, maybe not even Xeper himself. All that Simon could tell was that they were flying east, off about ten degrees from the sun.
When night fell, Xeper finally landed on the slope of a mountain. Exhausted, Simon and Selah rolled off Xeper and lay, unmoving. Shiloh got up lazily and hopped off and promptly went back to sleep.
"Where are we?" Selah asked.
"From what I can tell, we're on a mountain in the middle of nowhere."
"Well, duh."
"Hey, you asked."
"Why are we here?" Selah asked Xeper.
"You'll see tomorrow."
With those words, everyone fell asleep.

Last edited by sjlsscsdoo on June 24th, 2008, 12:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

June 18th, 2008, 3:48 pm
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

yeah, i finally got italics!!!! ha ha! i was trying to get those in the first two chaps.

now if i could just figure out how to indent paragraphs...

i do it when im typing, but all my indent is lost when i submit it. hmmm...

June 18th, 2008, 3:49 pm
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

sorry, peoples. im working really hard on the next chap., but im not getting a lot of time to do it. but it's coming!!!!

June 23rd, 2008, 9:33 pm
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

That was pretty cool, a bit fast paced but it was good 9the dragon is blue, right? I think I missed the colour). And btw is your real name Simon? lol...

June 24th, 2008, 10:02 pm
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

sjlsscsdoo wrote:
The color red reflected from his scales like a burning star.

he's a red dragon. and no, my name's not Simon. lol. good guess, though.

that's my other problem, though. i move too fast. oh, well. people's just gotta hop on and don't let go. lol.

im working really hard on the next chap. still. *sighs in frustration* Time slips away way too fast, bringing us closer and closer to our dying day. (yay dying day! but not when im trying to write, though. hmmmm...that's kind of a double standard.)

oh btw, ya'll love the next chapter. when i finish *sigh*

June 24th, 2008, 11:10 pm
Pack Alpha
Pack Alpha

Whoa, I'm not sure how I missed that...sorry :-"

Oh ok, well I'm guessing either your girlfriend's name is Selah or you were just looking through Simon's eyes in the location you wrote :)

June 25th, 2008, 6:19 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 18  [ 260 posts ]