It is currently December 12th, 2018, 1:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157
 what is the most painful thing that has ever happened to you 
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

Post Re: what is the most painful thing that has ever happened to
cut my hand with a hatchet by accident a few days back

May 3rd, 2012, 4:34 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: Lamp Shade
How badly?

While shoeing a horse in September about six or nine months ago as I was pounding one of the nails in it stood up and the nail tore through my thigh and then the horse landed on my leg, at the time my leg hurt the worst but I still have scar from the nail whitch must of been about three quarters of and inch long(Ok maybe only half an inch.)

May 3rd, 2012, 6:22 pm
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

if it did not hit the knuckle i could have lost my thumb
ouch have you ever been headbutted by a horse

May 9th, 2012, 4:32 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Well, I just dislocated my kneecap the other day on a dance floor. I can honestly say that was the most painful (and probably the most embarrassing) moments of my life. Dislocations look and feel a LOT worse than they actually are. My kneecap was turned completely on the outside of my leg, which had dislocated to the side, so it appeared so messed up that I was both screaming in pain and in shock of how it all looked. :cry:

Then to top it all off, I dislocated it dancing, and all eyes on me when it happened. An injury gets that much more traumatic when you know you've probably shocked at least a hundred or so people with a horrifying display like that. :( (Though when they were hauling me off to an ambulance, I did go out with the crowd cheering, and got several comments that with an injury like that, I was actually being pretty calm, not to mention comments about my dancing before the injury so that at least counters it somewhat :oops: )

I got it relocated at the hospital (oh boy that felt horrible as well) and now I got it in a brace and I'm resting at home doped up on pain meds. Freaking. Bummer. :-(

But I guess I can honestly say now that the club...
*puts on sunglasses*
Couldn't handle me. 8)

Medalanim Nesa
Tyran Vaerin
<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)}====<>
--WARNING--
If you or someone you know experiences 5 or more of these symptoms:
-Smug, relaxed, or gentle grin plastered on face-Random giddiness-Irrational desire to talk about ponies/ show off ponies-Daydreaming-Urge to listen to, whistle, hum, or even sing MLP songs or Brony songs-Urge to sporadically do something good-Draw Ponies-Watch episodes of MLP-Urge to write/read Fanfiction-Irrational joy-Urge to sing MLP songs at the top of your lungs, despite others around-Listen to MLP songs full volume on the biggest speakers you can find-Pinkie Pie like giddiness and energy-Loss of the ability to feel shame and disappointment-Elated euphoria every time you say something pony related-Carefree thoughts-increased energy in movements and walking
They might like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Ponies are for everyone. Consult an experienced Brony before use.

July 29th, 2012, 2:12 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Werecats
Dragon: Scathlocke
I don't know what was wrong with me a few days ago, but it felt like all the muscles in my chest and stomach were sort of twisting about or tensing or something, and it would happen at random, so I couldn't sleep for a long time. Then I took some medicine and, as a result, slept through most of that evening's olympics. Wasn't thrilled at all. But it was kind of funny, because although I hate the feeling of drunkeness that comes pretty much no matter what medicine I take, I spent the time until I fell asleep freaking my brother out to no end, because mum warned him that I don't usually do well with medicine, so he kind of needed to keep an eye out.

Yeah. I think it bothered him a little when I suddenly said "ah j's th't uv s'm th'n thaht mayd loooooooadsuh sense....but ah forgot!" XD

Then of course there's that harrowing moment when your big brother goes "Are you okay?" and you respond with "I dunno...." and he makes that face like you've just shattered his entire soul.

I felt bad for him... :-x

August 2nd, 2012, 11:17 pm
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Affiliation: Lamp Shade
Oh... um, never posted this.... I sprained my ankle about two months back while I was helping my dad move a couch. I stepped off our deck wrong.

August 4th, 2012, 11:54 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: texas, sitting in the grass gazing at the stars with my dragon
Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Caoimhe
Nose piercing! It hurt so bad! lol Maybe I'm a baby, but omigosh! That hurt so bad!

September 4th, 2012, 2:53 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
*chuckles* You're definitely not a baby, you're braver than I am. Ear piercings ok, but I would *never* put any kind of hardware on my face. o.O The ears were bad enough. :lol:

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

September 4th, 2012, 8:01 pm
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

Location: Alagaesia, somewhere in Du Weldenvarden, Flying with Sariyon
Affiliation: Werecats
I feel embarrassed saying this.

So the beds in the dorms here are super high, like, three to four foot off the floor, so we can store stuff beneath them (We *can* lower them, but it's not worth the hassle.). As I was getting off the bed two days ago, where I had been sitting waiting for my roommate to get ready for dinner, I hit something with my foot and slid halfway across the room. The glass coke bottle shot up, hit my roommate square in the forehead before bouncing off into the desk and smashing to bits, and she fell backwards. The RAA and the tutor across the hall started pounding on the door, everyone was freaking out, and they couldn't tell what had happened just by looking... :-?

Long story short, she is gone for the weekend, and my foot has a chipped bone on the heel. :) Luckily, she was planing to go home for the weekend, but I still feel bad to send her home with a bruise smack dab on the forehead... :lol:

So......

I am Solembumer. My email that the account was changed to got DELETED. So this is me from now on! As my old account!

Please visit http://symbi.tk if you want to learn more.

My avatar? Don't mind Frekky.

September 15th, 2012, 2:23 pm
New Peasant
New Peasant

I was with some friends in the mountain last year, when I Fell off.

I scratched and hurt all my body, broke a rib and bleeded a lot, but they helped me.
That group of "little assholes" called it (The flying style fall)

I think they find it funnier than me

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

October 10th, 2012, 9:14 pm
New Peasant
New Peasant

My brother dropped a t.v. on his head, my sister hit her head off of stone steps.

November 23rd, 2013, 5:33 pm