It is currently September 24th, 2018, 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 550 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Dreams 
DragonRider
DragonRider

Affiliation: Skulblakans
Post Re: Dreams
Saphirarox wrote:
Does it count as lucid dreaming if you weren't able to control what was happening?

...Although I guess it sort of does if you were able to remember so many details. :) Why Equestria? Do you secretly wish you had a pink mane and tail? ;-)

Lucid dreaming is only defined as being aware that you are dreaming. The ability to control it usually comes with practice.

Not pink exactly. . . Though I would want to visit with a certain pony with pink hair. :D Mostly I'll go there just see my favorite characters from the show and hang out, just because I can. I want to do so many things. . . I don't know where to start. :evil:

Curfewdawn wrote:
O.O Oh, Bris...that interpretation was awesome...very. Awesome. ^:^

Thanks. That bineural beat sequence for the dreams also came with a bunch of other frequencies. I was listening to one that causes deep thinking and inspiration while writing it. 8) I swear, this stuff is legit and it works. 8) Tonight I'll continue on and see if I can do it again.

Medalanim Nesa
Tyran Vaerin
<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)}====<>
--WARNING--
If you or someone you know experiences 5 or more of these symptoms:
-Smug, relaxed, or gentle grin plastered on face-Random giddiness-Irrational desire to talk about ponies/ show off ponies-Daydreaming-Urge to listen to, whistle, hum, or even sing MLP songs or Brony songs-Urge to sporadically do something good-Draw Ponies-Watch episodes of MLP-Urge to write/read Fanfiction-Irrational joy-Urge to sing MLP songs at the top of your lungs, despite others around-Listen to MLP songs full volume on the biggest speakers you can find-Pinkie Pie like giddiness and energy-Loss of the ability to feel shame and disappointment-Elated euphoria every time you say something pony related-Carefree thoughts-increased energy in movements and walking
They might like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Ponies are for everyone. Consult an experienced Brony before use.

May 16th, 2012, 1:47 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Werecats
Dragon: Scathlocke
So have you ever thought about a career in psychology or anything like that? Because you seem to be really super good at this stuff, Mellon Nin ^:^

I'mma try out lucid dreaming tonight- will attempt to pay a visit to a few of my favourite fictional buddies and see what happens ^:^

May 16th, 2012, 1:59 am
DragonRider
DragonRider

Not really, but I can see why you would think that. I basically have been the family therapist for 10 or so years. (listening to everyone's personal troubles and providing advice)

If you want the bineural beat file I can email it to you if you want. (I actually pirated it because they normally make you pay every time you listen to the file.) You will have to download a program called SBaGen first though. (Google search it)

Medalanim Nesa
Tyran Vaerin
--WARNING--
-Smug, relaxed, or gentle grin plastered on face-Random giddiness-Irrational desire to talk about ponies/ show off ponies-Daydreaming-Urge to listen to, whistle, hum, or even sing MLP songs or Brony songs-Urge to sporadically do something good-Draw Ponies-Watch episodes of MLP-Urge to write/read Fanfiction-Irrational joy-Urge to sing MLP songs at the top of your lungs, despite others around-Listen to MLP songs full volume on the biggest speakers you can find-Pinkie Pie like giddiness and energy-Loss of the ability to feel shame and disappointment-Elated euphoria every time you say something pony related-Carefree thoughts-increased energy in movements and walking
They might like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Ponies are for everyone. Consult an experienced Brony before use.

May 16th, 2012, 2:26 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

O.O Bris. Last night- I did it! By accident! I did lucid dreaming! I don't have time to do a detailed explanation right now, but I did a ton of 'writing' in the dream ^:^

May 19th, 2012, 2:30 am
DragonRider
DragonRider

Sweet! :D

I'm getting better at the lucid dreaming. Apparently I first have a dreamless sleep most of the night, but then I wake up at midnight in a state where I can consciously fall back into a lucid dream. (I think it's called the WILD method. . . I'm not sure.) :shock:

Last night I achieved lucidity again and this time I made it to my goal of meeting the Mane 6 ponies and introduced myself. It was all fun and warm like I wanted. . . until they all started looking at me strangely. I ask what's going on and a piece of paper appears in my hand. It had the word "CLOPFICTION" written on it. (Clop is a term amongst bronies for. . . naughty things :-( )

Realizing what they were going to do, I raised my hands, said "NOPE. NOT DOING THIS." and fell backwards. (a way of waking yourself up from a Lucid Dream) :evil:

In Lucid dreams, sometimes a small element can go out of your control, and if you want to save yourself from it making you lose lucidity and it possibly becoming a nightmare, either fall backwards to wake yourself up, or if you want to risk it, spin around once. Be careful though, while spinning lengthens dream time and increases lucidity, it basically resets the dream so you'll end up somewhere completely unexpected and unrelated. I would have tried to spin, but I forgot. :x

Medalanim Nesa
Tyran Vaerin
--WARNING--

May 21st, 2012, 11:27 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

The night before last I had an odd dream that mostly just involved three instances of moldy bread...*Raises eyebrows* For some reason it was really freaking me out, but then the third time I didn't find out that the bread had mold on it until after I'd eaten some of it...

I kind of have a basic idea of what it might mean, but I know nothing about dreams and stuff so...*Shrugs*

Last night was a more 'normal' dream that just involved some people and myself at Art Camp. Love Art Camp dreams ^:^

May 21st, 2012, 3:28 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

Okay, ever since I've learned how to lucid dream, my dream world has become a battleground.

Every fandom has a dark side, and Bronies are by far no exception. The nightmarish grimdark counterparts from the darkest depths of the fandom have somehow manifested within my subconscious and have become the antagonists of my dreams. Every night I've nearly fallen victim to one of them, and I usually find that I'm forcing myself to wake up to escape unspeakable fates. :evil:

I even drew a picture of these 8 nightmares: (warning, scary and bloody imagery)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 517di1.png

I'm terrified now, but I'm still going lucid to do battle against these monstrosities. Maybe my subconscious is telling me to master them to master myself? 8)

Medalanim Nesa
Tyran Vaerin
--WARNING--

May 27th, 2012, 4:35 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

I've been so tired from moving that I haven't been able to Lucid Dream lately, but I have kept a bit of a dream journal for whenever I can remember my dreams.

In one of them, there was this girl in a room, and she was all alone. The walls were dark gray, and the floor was a cream colour with a dark wooden border. There was no furniture. She, the girl, was sort of dressed up in a scarlet skirt and shoes, and had a really girly white shirt on (Puffy sleeves at the shoulders). She was totally panicked, and had a stethoscope that she was using to check her own pulse, except she couldn't find one.

June 28th, 2012, 7:52 pm
New Peasant
New Peasant

I use to dream about things that I were thinking about, books i were rading, and other stuff like that.

I rembember the most of my dreams, and i like it it's like traveling to world you feel happy in, and to be in another one's role.

For example, I mean, when you start sleeping, you suddenly wake up in a little farm, and you go to carvahall like if you always knew what to do, and then, you have the adventure you want.

When it happens to me, i get sad when dream finishes.

I could say that I've been in Alagaesia! XD

i think it's called "lucid dream", and I love it.

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

October 10th, 2012, 9:05 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

So. Last night some friends and I went to go see a movie. On our way going into the theater only me and one other person saw a shooting star. A few days ago (I think sometime last week) I saw my first two shooting stars on the same night. I thought it was really weird because I live in a really crowded place and that was just too awesome to be real.

Dream: I was working at some club or place owned by some Mob. I was the lowest cleaner person with no real responsibilities and on the second day everyone else (all 3 people) were fired and new people were hired which put me on top; excluding the Mob people. So I was in charge of the money and stuff.

On my way into work (it was nighttime) I saw a shooting star and I thought it was super cool (It was a little bit bigger than the ones I saw IRL) but when it got closer to the horizon it sort of exploded like how a firework looks and fell straight to Earth. Then it started happening slowly more frequently all over the sky (Close to where I was) and a towering cloud of smoke came billowing across everything and I rushed into my work place.

For some reason it was on the same street as my Gramma's house and my mom was closer to there than usual and I was freaking out that they wouldn't be able to get to the building I was in. All the while the 3 new people were sleeping/ lazing about and the Mob members were getting ready for some Apocolypse.

Strange things happen when I sleep. :I

November 3rd, 2012, 1:20 am