It is currently December 16th, 2018, 12:17 am

All times are UTC

Tell your crazy animal stories here 
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
Post Tell your crazy animal stories here
Okay, so looking back on my life, I realize I have come into contact with many different critters, and they were all (to varying degrees) crazy. Crazy good, crazy bad, or just plain crazy.

Like: I used to have a cat that wouldn't eat her food out of her dish, she'd scoop it out, piece by piece, with her paw, put it on the floor, and then eat it.

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

July 14th, 2009, 10:22 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

Location: I don't know! How do you expect me to tell you when I don't even know myself!
Affiliation: Elves
Post Re: Tell your crazy animal stories here
I used to have a dog that would act like he was running while he was asleep! It was pretty hillarious and whenever I woke him up he would bite my pants leg and try to rip my pants.

"Hey there. Here's something familiar, a bat. Hope you like it." ~Mitsuko Souma (Battle Royale).

"Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone."~Dorothy Parker

Inigo:"You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
Westley: "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die."
~William Goldman (The Princess Bride)

"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know."
— Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl)

July 14th, 2009, 11:09 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Lol, he probably thought your leg was a rabbit.

If a dog is bothering my horse, Sonny, he'll chase it. He did that with me on him one time. I had to jump off, 'cause I lost my balance.

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

July 14th, 2009, 11:16 pm
DragonRider
DragonRider

My dog's not crazy just Stupid lol after 4 years in the house he still runs into our glass back door lol

And my other dog is an escape artist she out almost every week but doesn't run away she sits at the front door waiting to be put back into the dog pen lol

RPG Characters:
Fenor
Tuorin and Sioc
Kylar and Umbra
Úlfur
Alec and Aetius
Coranti
Ignis
Varuk

July 15th, 2009, 5:42 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

emma is really annoying sometimes or a lot of the time she will want out then in and out and so on all she wants to do is lay out in the sun then come in and make sure everything is ok then go back out! or she wants to go and find squirrels she LOVES them i mean u say it she goes crzy trying to find one! '

and she also thinks that she is human she sits like one on the couch but with her front legs on the ground!!?? :shock: and i dont mean for a second i mean for at least a couple of minutes

July 15th, 2009, 8:48 pm
RPG Team
RPG Team

Location: Australia, waiting in the sun with my dragon, Aeraldi, for when we are needed
Affiliation: Shades
Dragon: Aelir
My dog was manipulative, she taught herself to bark at the front door to be let out and to bark again if she wanted to come back in.

She abused this privilege as she occasionally barked at the front door and didn't move. She only wanted a pat, and she did this at 2am frequently. She was annoying but lovable.

Hayren and Taliear
Aeraldi, (And Aeraldi's past)
Polaris and Saiph
Nilarek, (And Nilarek's newest host)
Legion
Kharsin

July 16th, 2009, 12:47 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Lol, d-f. My g-pa's dog Hershey is like that. Except with deer, not squirrels. We got home a few hours ago and there were about four deer in the pasture behind their house, and she was going nuts. I ran to get the binnoculars, but by the time I got back, she had already scared them away.

@ Aeraldi: Once again, that's how my g-parent's dog is. (Except it's Winston this time, lol.) He'll go out and lay in the sun for about ten minutes, and then he comes to the door wanting back in the house. I don't like to let him lay out there though, he's a Boston Terrier and they don't handle heat very well. (Not at all, actually.)

SF Facebook

July 16th, 2009, 1:44 am
Sovereign DragonRider
Sovereign DragonRider

Those are some pretty strange stories, lol.

One time, the first day of last summer actually, my family was having a barbecue outside, and we were on our deck when we saw a bird under our van. Its head was spinning in circles as though it were drunk, lol. So I grabbed a towel and picked it up, and we found a cage to put it in. We fed it some food and water and stuff, then we let it go a few days later. I think it was attacked by another bird or some kind of predator. I'm glad to have helped it. :)

July 16th, 2009, 2:05 am
DragonRider
DragonRider

My aunts pug got drunk one new years it was a comical sight it kept falling on its side and when it was coming downstairs it tumbled down lol

RPG Characters:
Fenor
Tuorin and Sioc
Kylar and Umbra
Úlfur
Alec and Aetius
Coranti
Ignis
Varuk

July 16th, 2009, 1:23 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

Location: Far beyond the stars in a world only I could live in
Oh, poor pug! :( My dad has a cat named Eros. We found him as a stray, so we took him in because he loved humans so much. :D lol. But anyways; besides all the affection, he was down-right crazy. We think he might have ADHD. He attacks anything that moves...and doesn't move. My brother has a toy helicopter and Eros just mews all day long as he plays with it...until Eros jumps up and nails it. (He's a really high jumper) Then he attacked the cake pan, a stool, and he loves it when we throw the slinky around. He loves to play in the water and all those cool things. The weirdest story; Eros enjoys taking showers with the family. O.o

July 16th, 2009, 3:53 pm
New DragonRider
New DragonRider

Location: I don't know! How do you expect me to tell you when I don't even know myself!
Affiliation: Elves
Ha ha! I just thought of this really funny story! My mom and I were driving to my cousin's house and they had a new dog that I was dying to see. When I got out it ran up to greet me and almost knocked me to the ground with excitement. When my mom got out it started growling at her and tried to chase her out of the yard. For some reason, dogs really like me and can't stand my mom! :lol:

"Hey there. Here's something familiar, a bat. Hope you like it." ~Mitsuko Souma (Battle Royale).

"Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone."~Dorothy Parker

Inigo:"You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
Westley: "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die."
~William Goldman (The Princess Bride)

"Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know."
— Eoin Colfer (Artemis Fowl)

July 16th, 2009, 10:31 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Lol, that's how animals are with me. We went to a bbq one time at one of my mom's friends, and they had this stray cat that would come up and try to beg food from us. Whenever anybody tried to touch it, it ran away. Then it came up to me and I just sat real still and let it smell the food on my plate. (It was some stray sloppy joe meat and I was already through anyway.) It licked it up and then rubbed all over me while I scratched under it's chin. Lol, the people tried to send it home with me, but my mom didn't want to take it home in the car without a carrier.

Just a few weeks ago, the youth group leader's girlfriend came up to the church camp we were at and she brought her dog with her. That poor dog was so nervous! I walked up to it and rubbed it on it's side. Then L----- (the girlfriend) told me she was surprised Daisy let me touch her, she normally runs away from strangers.

SF Facebook

July 18th, 2009, 3:49 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: Lamp Shade
I used to have a cat that would bring in live ghophers :) .

July 18th, 2009, 4:43 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

That sounds like fun... How did you get them back outside?

My mom told me that when I was little, we had a cat that was half bobcat. We got him from my ebil g-ma, but she hadn't gotten him fixed, so when he became an adult, he went psycho. He would run down the side of the hallway, hanging onto the wall by his claws. (Apparently he had more bobcat than domestic cat in him. I'm not sure why that made him crazy though.)

SF Facebook

July 19th, 2009, 3:48 am
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: SF Rebels
when I went to a friends house for the last Super Bowl they had this HUGE dog. I was sitting on the couch and suddenly it jumps into my lap and starts licking my face. probably cuz i smelled like dog because i was playing around with my dog before i went there.

Each finned mortar, spinning in light.
Each star Cluster, bursting above.
To sand go the skeletons of war, year by year.
To sand go the reticles of the brain,
the minarets and steeple bells, brackish
sludge from the open sewers, trashfires,
the silent crowd resting
on the shoulders of a yak. To sand
each head of cabbage unravels its leaves
the way dreams burn in the oilfires of night.

July 19th, 2009, 6:54 am