It is currently September 26th, 2018, 7:44 am

All times are UTC

will arya kill eragon 
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Dragon: Melanthor
Post Re: will arya kill eragon
He's not a perv, would you like it if every guy/girl you had a crush on called you a perv? (Sorry, don't know if you're a guy or a girl.) I mean, it's not like you've never had a crush, so does that mean they should go around calling you a perv? No. (Don't mean to sound rude or anything, I just find stuff like that annoying. No offfense, Incomer.)

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

There's no such thing as sane, we're all crazy.
Well hello Captain Obvious...Nice to meet you, I'm Lieutenant Sarcasm. >:)
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me while I'm cross!

July 13th, 2007, 10:55 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

I'm guy 8)
Yes I agree he's not perv, now. That's why i said he may become. Perhaps than Arya will have a reason to kill him :wink:

July 14th, 2007, 4:50 am
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

You know what Incomer? I mean no offense by this next comment, but YOU ARE INFURIATING!!!!!

Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.

SF Facebook

Raven & Oceanis, Tobias & Avalon, Taren, Valora, Liam, Aero, Arston & Arturos, Jason,
Lee & Melanthor, Silas, Asa & Naor, Darian, Illuna, Blake, Anastasia, Luka, Rok, Gwen, Ryker

Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick. - The Doctor

July 14th, 2007, 5:40 am
Green Dragon
Green Dragon

That's how guys are, you best be getting over it. Anyway Arya won't kill Eragon, unless forced through the AL. And like that will happen.

July 14th, 2007, 3:14 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

You, a voice of reason??? I must mark this day on the calendar!!! (Lol, don't be mad and Annie, please don't bite me!! I was just joking.)

I don't think she'll kill Eragon, because then I would just absolutely go nuts. That would totally ruin the books. I would burn them!!!

(Btw, I got to see OotP today!! It was awesome!!! My grandma kept saying how she was sure Filch was gonna fall off that big o' ladder.)

SF Facebook

July 15th, 2007, 2:56 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

but, arya killing eragon would ruin the whole trilogy! i don't care if she starts pitying him! i just do not think arya would do that to eragon.

its bunny!!!! add him to your signature for world domination!

You are most like BROM

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.
http://alagaesia.com/characters/index.html

July 16th, 2007, 1:13 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Besides, we forgot somebody. Do y'all think Saphira would just sit there and let Arya kill Eragon? She'd rip her in half before she let Arya so much as scratch the boy.

SF Facebook

July 16th, 2007, 4:19 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

thank you for making that point!

You are most like BROM

You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.

July 17th, 2007, 1:59 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Your welcome. Besides, Eragon is now as fit as the most athletic elf. Arya herself told him she wasn't the strongest nor the wisest elf. So he would pretty much be able to hold his own against her. It's not like he's helpless anymore. (Actually, he hasn't been helpless since Saphira came along.)

SF Facebook

July 17th, 2007, 6:03 pm
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

exactly. since eragon always "opens his mind" at a place, then he would already have sensed arya's intentiong of killing him before she got to.

You are most like BROM

July 18th, 2007, 4:21 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

Unless she blocked him. But then if she blocked him, he would know something was going on and keep his guard up.

SF Facebook

July 18th, 2007, 4:34 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

BUT! He will be very busy with peeking or worse. So he will definetly put his guard down (can i say it this way? :| ) and there is no way he will keep Saphira near by. Besides I think she will share symphaties with Arya in this one... :wink:

July 18th, 2007, 5:52 pm
Cycle Moderator
Cycle Moderator

I think that he will be way to busy training to bother playing peeping-tom with Arya. Besides, these are elves you're talking about. I think they would rip him limb from limb if they knew he was spying on Arya. Dragon Rider or not, there are some thing elves won't be polite about. Not to mention what Oromis would say. He'd probably refuse to teach him if he was doing that.

SF Facebook

July 19th, 2007, 5:18 pm
Peasant Elder
Peasant Elder

LOL thats funny
but no i don't think Arya would kill Eragon
But it would sure as hell be funny

July 20th, 2007, 12:38 am
Dragon Egg Carrier
Dragon Egg Carrier

*ahem* excuse me?

You are most like BROM

July 20th, 2007, 4:07 pm