It is currently June 22nd, 2018, 7:13 pm

All times are UTC

Galbatorix's secret 
Global Moderator.
Global Moderator.

Affiliation: Dwarves
Dragon: Drakk
I think that Galby is an elf! j/k But maybe he captured an elf and forced it to give him the true names of the ppl that he weants to know...tho then the elf could get Gably's true name and use it against him..oh well, good theory anyways.

"I am a Christian and I will not be silenced"
One day, a fireman came up to me and said, "Sir, we've been called to put you out, you're too hot!"

November 28th, 2006, 3:59 am
Green Dragon
Green Dragon

I don't think he leaves his castle because he is afraid that somebody will raid his castle, but don't you remember when in Eragon Brom had told eragon that Galby is coming to some city in like two weeks so they had to hurry out of that city. Don't you remember that? So he doesn't always never leave his castle, he goes off sometimes.

November 28th, 2006, 2:36 pm
Master DragonRider
Master DragonRider

We've yet to see Galbatorix. There have been a million times people said he should appear during battle, but didn't. The hole underlying truth of the matter is...

GALBATORIX DOES NOT EXSIST!!!

It's all some heavily complex plan the elves have. They want Eragon to rule the contenent, so they tricked him, the Varden, everyone. THINK ABOUT IT LIKE THIS,

It's actually just some really stupid human in control. The elves blame him for the trouble in the land, so they don't trust anyone but an elf could rule the land anymore. So when they find out about Eragon being the rider, they get Brom out of the way, and replace him with Murtagh. Murtagh being no more then a hired blade. They have Arya contact him in his dreams, and seduce him. Therefor giving him a reason to get to the Vadren. The Varden being clueless to this, let's him in. The events in the Varden are all due to the lies creaated by the elves, that the humans and dwarves believe. The elves tell the king the location of the Varden, so he can send an army. All part of their plan to make sure Eragon thinks he's being a hero. He's tooken to Ellesmera where they brainwash most of his ideas. They made him question his religion, become a vegetarien and actually become an elf. They make him think like an elf, so when he overthroughs the king, he can take the throne and rule with the beliefs of the elves.

They've tricked Eragon, Saphira, Brom, Nasuada, Roran, Ajihad, the Varden, the dwarves, I'm not sure what Angela's place in this is, but I think we might know why Solembum lives so far away from Maud, even though she's his mother.

Thoughts?

November 28th, 2006, 3:00 pm
Green Dragon
Green Dragon

That's a load of bull right there. And how is Maud Solebum's mother? That don't make sense either, seeing as they probably haven't met yet. Galby does exist. When have they said he is coming and he doesn't show up? I'm sure he's real and he's down right evil.

November 28th, 2006, 11:04 pm
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Location: Would love to be at the races at the 24 hours of daytona...god it is that time of the year again????
sorry scarecrow but Solembum does know Maud it say they because he purred when eragon told him that he had met his old friend!

November 30th, 2006, 1:35 pm
Green Dragon
Green Dragon

Well I still like Solembum way more than Maud.

November 30th, 2006, 2:48 pm
DragonRider in Training
DragonRider in Training

Location: Would love to be at the races at the 24 hours of daytona...god it is that time of the year again????

November 30th, 2006, 6:38 pm
Wise DragonRider
Wise DragonRider

Affiliation: Elves
yeah, me 2. but galby certainly exsits, or how did vrail die? i think he could defeat most elves.

January 6th, 2007, 8:26 am
New Peasant
New Peasant

Affiliation: Dragonriders
Post Re:
HaydenBlowers91 wrote:
you mean on the planet cause Eragon is not in the empire he is in surda but whatever you say i know what you ment.

Eragon could be the 2nd or 3rd weakest rider on the planet...seeing that theres a land beyond Alagaesia, humans might of gone back to that other realm with dragon eggs and made Dragonriders of there own

June 26th, 2009, 12:58 pm